What's new

why do indians

Status
Not open for further replies.
pakistanis have access to indian channels illegally and movies legally.they know the psyche of indians and everything tht happens in india whereas indians dont have any access to anything that is related to pak.majority of indians pak is an urdu speaking fundamentalist poor islamic country like afghanistan(yes most indians donno tht most pakistanis speak punjabi) .The perception of a pakistani of india is not the same of an indian of pakistani due to the reasons mentioned above.

Most Pakistanis don't watch Indian tv channel..
Too much hindu stuff

We only watch Indian movies cuz Lollywood sucks ***..

But most Pakistanis have a general perception of India as a Hindu, poor, radical state that terrorizes Muslim in India..
and we always cry for our Muslim brothers in India but we also take pity on them whenever a Hindu mob attack them and say"this is hat god gave them for not coming into Pakistan"

I'm talking about the Tamils in Sri Lanka. Dumbo

you dumbo how can srilankan tamils be called indians.you donno the history of tamils in srilanka.there are two types of tamils in srilanka.first groups which settled in the times of some tamil king 1000 yrs ago and the second group which had settled during british times who went their as labour in tea plantations.they were indians once upon a time just like pakistanis not now.if u call them indians u will also be an indian

@Aka123 true or maybe individual cases......

Right!! I have friends from many Nationalities not only Pakistani.... Currently my team mate and a good friend is a Chinese. I have not faced any issues as yet. The way I gossip with my Indian friends the same way I do with the others. So I really don't find any reason how people keep on continuously abusing each other here.

Last edited by a moderator:
@Icewolf
I know what majority of pakistanis think abt india ,you no need to enlighten me.what you said was true before the arrival of cable tv but now majority of pakistanis either dont care abt india or love india.i wont take the words of pdf pakistanis anymore as i came to know u dont represent majority pakistanis(with the performance of imrans party).

@Icewolf
I know what majority of pakistanis think abt india ,you no need to enlighten me.what you said was true before the arrival of cable tv but now majority of pakistanis either dont care abt india or love india.i wont take the words of pdf pakistanis anymore as i came to know u dont represent majority pakistanis(with the performance of imrans party).

Yeah sure... Keep talking bull :blah:

You are Internet hindu? :-\

Nopes, I'm just an individual guy, they only tend to be brave when hunting in a pack.

rss_activists_20121119.jpg

@Aka123 true or maybe individual cases......

see man why would any educated pakistani or indian behave rudely towards each other in some foreign country.what the OP experienced might be an exception.No decent human being hurts others when there is no animosity between them on a personal level.

If any Indian give you that look i suggest you punch them in the face...
They are small people and very easy to control, with their personality deficit.

I feel like punching some Yemeni refugees back to their shythole today. ;)

Ungrateful wretches are the worst of the lot you know.

Most Pakistanis don't watch Indian tv channel..
Too much hindu stuff

We only watch Indian movies cuz Lollywood sucks ***..

But most Pakistanis have a general perception of India as a Hindu, poor, radical state that terrorizes Muslim in India..
and we always cry for our Muslim brothers in India but we also take pity on them whenever a Hindu mob attack them and say"this is hat god gave them for not coming into Pakistan"

Don't know. 20000 Shia have been killed in Pakistan I think.

Shia kapir, Shia kapir, dragged from the buses and shot point blank, mosques blown, wajib ul qatl.

Yes, we are glad you are outta our great country. There is more to be done. Uska bhi time ayega. ;)

pakistanis have access to indian channels illegally and movies legally.they know the psyche of indians and everything tht happens in india whereas indians dont have any access to anything that is related to pak.majority of indians pak is an urdu speaking fundamentalist poor islamic country like afghanistan(yes most indians donno tht most pakistanis speak punjabi) .The perception of a pakistani of india is not the same of an indian of pakistani due to the reasons mentioned above.

Going by that logic, suffice to assume most Indians are either dancing down Marina drive or Basantis run into the fields in skirts or they indulge in "how can you slap" type of life.

@Windjammer
you see such things in movies and everyone knows movies are fictitious.so you cant make the said assumption.you have access to every indian channel .you can get atleast a basic idea abt what india is but we indians only rely on indian media to know anything abt pak and i need tell you how indian media shows pakistan.I dont remember the last time when i heard or read something gud abt pak on ind media.thnx to internet i know pak isnt as worst as indian media portrays it to be.

I feel like punching some Yemeni refugees back to their shythole today. ;)

Ungrateful wretches are the worst of the lot you know.

Don't know. 20000 Shia have been killed in Pakistan I think.

Shia kapir, Shia kapir, dragged from the buses and shot point blank, mosques blown.

Then go ahead dumbo!! Go do something about Yemeni refugees instead sitting here and screaming on PDF :lol: :rofl:

see man why would any educated pakistani or indian behave rudely towards each other in some foreign country.what the OP experienced might be an exception.No decent human being hurts others when there is no animosity between them on a personal level.

Im sure he must have met a Pakistani pretending to be an Indian.

@Yogi soo according to you what @S_O_C_O_M said

Is coz of their limited knowledge? Dude...Being abroad doesnt give you exercise close mindedness..However, if what you said is true...meaning Indians on PDF can also be thrown in this category

@Oscar true...Never had prob with Indians back in UK...

Read my post again i just SUGGESTED it as one of the reasons...:)

N its not about close mindedness but i said limited information that too mostly negative about a particular nationality. Believe it or not but the 2 most prominent reasons Pakistan is ever discussed by Indians r Terrorism n Cricket thats all...

Most people(Except for Indian Punjabis ofcourse) don't even know that Pakistanis speak Punbaji n Sindhi, most people thinks u guys just speak Urdu...:lol:

As far as PDF Indians r concerned they know about Pak bcoz the defense structure between the two countries attracts their interest there but 95% Indians don't go searching over net about Pak.

However, this does not mean that every Indian just hates Pakistanis but in general Pakistanis don't carry a good image in the minds of Indians.

So a cold shoulder is nothing unusual IF the guy was a new immigrant Indian who has NOT spent much time abroad....:)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom