What's new

why do indians

Status
Not open for further replies.
But there are more Indians who said nice things as well, didn't they? Extraordinary just trolling, a natural mode for everyone who posts in bd section. Before Loki was made moderator it was joke of a forum, no offence.

1. not everyone troll in BD.
2. that bold says everything about others mentality :oops:

are always friendly to me then when they find out i am from Pakistan they give me the cold shoulder and a a stupid look.

i don't harbor hate towards anyone but these people...

how insecure are these people????

lol you sound like a teenage gal.

relax and take a chill pill.

Indians are just paying back. Indian-Chinese, Indian-Bangladesh, Indian-Sri Lankan, Indian-Nepali relationship can never be good on a Pakistani forum, for obvious reasons.

All it takes is one false flagger to ruin it. HongWu(Chinese themselves have declared him a Pakistani) for example, or Arsenal6 for example( who is a Pakistani hiding behind an Israeli flags). and makes anti Hindu and anti India comments every now and then.

There are many examples like that. Do form your opinion based on what you see and read on the interwebs.

bwahahahahahaha there are more flasflager Indians mainy now started hiding behind Afghanistani flag :lol:

What are you guys talking about? Pakistanis, Indians and Sri Lankans get along swimmingly in real life. From my old university. we have a desi club that is very very popular.

https://www.facebook.com/DESISociety?fref=ts

They just had a Bollywood movie night, which I didn't attend, organised by two Pakistani and Indian girls and Sri Lankan guy. Check out the pictures of all the sub continental love.

Our differences are political at best.

bwahahahahahaha there are more flasflager Indians mainy now started hiding behind Afghanistani flag :lol:

Of course Indians do it too:lol: Point is that don't take the interwebz too seriously, and don't form your opinion based on online interactions.

well i dont get it when ever a pakistani meets Indians in USA , UK or any foriegn nation first thing he asks about nationality once he knows the other guy is from across the border he either moves on or he brags about kashmir , gujrat riots and pathetock state of indians muslims what should we call it his ehsaas e kamtaree cause he knows the difference in aukat of Indians vice versa bangladeshies & pakistanies in western world or is he ....khair jane do :azn:

Thats my experience with the indians, hindus were not friendly at all, , some indian muslims were not friendly too.

Thats why you should never say that you're a Pakistani. Many Pakistanis pose as Indians for this very same reason. By pretending as Indians; Pakistanis get good treatment and jobs etc.

Really...what did you expect..the Indians will hug you?

Most Indians think of all Pakistanis as medieval age talibans or terrorists who love to kill all kafirs.

Only those Indians will be nice who don't feel the above and they will be nice.

Aeronaut...I doubt any Pakistani can show any one else's auqat when when you have to go through extra security checks because you hail from the fort of Islam :lol:

i got a funny story to tell i was at my cousins gas station in us once there came a pakistani for a gas fill watching two north indian guys having poori chole and lassi he count stop himself and asked whether he could join in and talked quite freeli after some time when i sensed he was a pakistani i asked aap kahan se ho he said he is from kashmir i asked again to me specific he said mirpur then i told him that we both are Hindu banyas from New delhi and showed him my Hindu sevak sanhgs (RSS Owtfit in USA) card what a funny look was on his face and he never looked back and now what do you call it

that was foolish question, you know bangladeshis are sensitive about culture, languages and we do not tolerate insult on those issues. History says everything.

Then maybe you should loosen up a bit. Anyway this is becoming too much of a whiny cry baby type of thread, im outta here :argh:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom