What's new

why do indians

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well before joining in PDF, i had very positive view about Indians. I was expecting rough behave from Pakistanis which is completely opposite. It is true i had fight with Pakistanis here which is very rare comparing with fight with Indian. Most of the Indian come aggressively to mess when even the topic has nothing to with India. I also met some very good Indian here but their percentage around 20% only. On the other hand most of the Pakistanis are behaving good. Pakistanis whom i had fight with, i did not have fight all time, sometimes we made up messed issues and moved alone.

Oye he kya kitha??

Let me introduce you to @ImranKhan. :D

Last edited by a moderator:
Because they read TOI, HT, Rediff and watch UndiTV, Aaj Tak, :D

or they are following American media and see how Pakistanis are portrayed in the US. Why get the big brother's attention on you? Its legitimate think about it....so much so that Pakistanis call themselves Indian.

or they are following American media and see how Pakistanis are portrayed in the US. Why get the big brother's attention on you? Its legitimate think about it....so much so that Pakistanis call themselves Indian.

:omghaha: dint know you were also Foxians

Oye he kya kitha??

Let me introduce you to @ImranKhan. :D

I have met him already, He did not come to mess with me, when i joined here i knew he do not like BD. He simply avoided me instead of messing ( he has gotten respect from me for this) , now we talk with each other sometimes. still no mess, he is not extreme.

Thread lays bare insecurity of the OP. As far as I know Indo-Pak-Bdeshis get along fairly well, atleast in foreign countries. :coffee:

Well before joining in PDF, i had very positive view about Indians. I was expecting rough behave from Pakistanis which is completely opposite. It is true i had fight with Pakistanis here which is very rare comparing with fight with Indian. Most of the Indian come aggressively to mess when even the topic has nothing to with India. I also met some very good Indian here but their percentage around 20% only. On the other hand most of the Pakistanis are behaving good. Pakistanis whom i had fight with, i did not have fight all time, sometimes we made up messed issues and moved alone.

That's because the forum gives a free ride to anti indian Bangladeshis who spend their night and day trying to make Indians and Bangladeshis hate each other. Just have a look in bd section and see the kind of language they use against us.

Also most of you don't engage Pakistanis no matter how offensive they are for the fear of getting banned and India friendly awami members don't last a week here, jamatis hunt in packs.

Generally Pakistanis who troll Bangladeshis also get banned irrespective of their seniority. Pakistan defense forum just ain't the proper platform for Indians and Bangladeshis to engage each other, but sadly it is the only one there is.

Thread lays bare insecurity of the OP. As far as I know Indo-Pak-Bdeshis get along fairly well, atleast in foreign countries. :coffee:

i have expreince of interacting with Indians in person in India as well as foreign . In foreign countries all of us are KALAY desi for goras there even RSS, Bajrangis will sit Kasab because there they feel among own people as compared to goras.

The only difference between Indian and Pakistanis (which i have observed may be others' experience vary), that as soon as an India sees his own countrymen s/he will change color viz a viz attitude towards Pakistani fellow whereas we still try to stick to hospitality towards Indians.

i have expreince of interacting with Indians in person in India as well as foreign . In foreign countries all of us are KALAY desi for goras there even RSS, Bajrangis will sit Kasab because there they feel among own people as compared to goras.

The only difference between Indian and Pakistanis (which i have observed may be others' experience vary), that as soon as an India sees his own countrymen s/he will change color viz a viz attitude towards Pakistani fellow whereas we still try to stick to hospitality towards Indians.

Cool story. Best advice don' worry about us so much...move on!

That's because the forum gives a free ride to anti indian Bangladeshis who spend their night and day trying to make Indians and Bangladeshis hate each other. Just have a look in bd section and see the kind of language they use against us.

Also most of you don't engage Pakistanis no matter how offensive they are for the fear of getting banned and India friendly awami members don't last a week here, jamatis hunt in packs.

Generally Pakistanis who troll Bangladeshis also get banned irrespective of their seniority. Pakistan defense forum just ain't the proper platform for Indians and Bangladeshis to engage each other, but sadly it is the only one there is.

The forum give MORE free ride to anti-Pakistan, anti-BD, anti-China, anti-Islam Indians.

and indeed look at BD section everyone from India use slurs against every bangladeshi who is NOT pro India pro awami.

The indians even poke nose into positive threads /news about BD.

if you check all threads in PDF, 90% Bangladeshis stay within BD related threads and indian comes from nowhere to troll, I had long fight with @Armstrong and some others in PDF about BD-Pak relation, @Armstrong is one of the guys who i like here most, we fight and make it up. On the other hand those indians are extreme, it is like dead end, no matter how need to troll over BD. well some got double response from me :D .

Well before coming to PDF I only knew that Pakistanis were Terrorist all of them want to see india burn & other **** about Pakistan
I used to watch CNN & some Ultra nationalist Indian news channels now I have stopped

After joining PDF I have learned that Pakistanis are very nice & all the terrorist thing is BS
Before PDF I would have made Fun of any Pakistani calling him an atankwadi & all
Now I know how to behave thx

It goes either way.

Got in a cab once, first thing driver asks, "Pakistan se ho ya afghanistan se", I was like, "Hindustan se". Next 30 minutes was the awkwardest cab ride of my life, the guy did not utter a single word.

When getting out, I said, "Kyun Hindustanion se baat naahi karte aap"? His face turned red, I asked him to keep the change and walked away like a baus.

The forum give MORE free ride to anti-Pakistan, anti-BD, anti-China, anti-Islam Indians.

and indeed look at BD section everyone from India use slurs against every bangladeshi who is NOT pro India pro awami.

The indians even poke nose into positive threads /news about BD.

Not even a single Indian want to visit that section but their are some low life who always vomit against India so its not unusual that Indians replying them in their own language.

Because in BD section you have to search defence related news but you cant find many, you can only find anti Indian rant their.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom