What's new

why do indians

Status
Not open for further replies.
The two pakistanis I worked with had too many kids and horrible work ethics and we had to fire them both. However I have to be an idiot to form biased opinions based on brief personal interactions with a few people from an enemy country. And thats obvious if you read the OP's signature.

The forum give MORE free ride to anti-Pakistan, anti-BD, anti-China, anti-Islam Indians.

and indeed look at BD section everyone from India use slurs against every bangladeshi who is NOT pro India pro awami.

The indians even poke nose into positive threads /news about BD.

Indeed it gives while it shouldn't, by giving Indians trolls a free ride it nullifies the effect of sane good Indian members. There are Pakistani trolls as well, but they will be silenced as soon as they say anything against bds or Chinese.

It goes either way.

Got in a cab once, first thing driver asks, "Pakistan se ho ya afghanistan se", I was like, "Hindustan se". Next 30 minutes was the awkwardest cab ride of my life, the guy did not utter a single word.

When getting out, I said, "Kyun Hindustanion se baat naahi karte aap"? His face turned red, I asked him to keep the change and walked away like a baus.

:))))) funny if he dint figure out you were NOT from Afghanistan. .

Indeed it gives while it shouldn't, by giving Indians trolls a free ride it nullifies the effect of sane good Indian members. There are Pakistani trolls as well, but they will be silenced as soon as they say anything against bds or Chinese.

Saying things against is one point whereas using abusive language is another. a staunch pro-Pak, anti-India Pakistani member gets banned every now and then.

by the way where your avatar had gone?

if you check all threads in PDF, 90% Bangladeshis stay within BD related threads and indian comes from nowhere to troll, I had long fight with @Armstrong and some others in PDF about BD-Pak relation, @Armstrong is one of the guys who i like here most, we fight and make it up. On the other hand those indians are extreme, it is like dead end, no matter how need to troll over BD. well some got double response from me :D .

Because most threads in bd section are related to India and that too not in a good way. How many Indians do you see in bd economy or army, navy threads?

Anyway when I first joined the forum, I was very pro bd. Naturally so because I am Bengali myself and of East Bengali heritage. So you would expect friendly behaviour from bds right? Well jamatis are very different breed, I was insulted pretty bad and now I don't like bds at all. But I'm sure if I meet ordinary bd in street have he would just act like I'm a brother from another country. Like I said this forum brings worst of Indians and bds and nothing is done to prevent it.

If you don't believe me, ask Joe Shearer he is the most respected member here, or @integra he is an old timer one of the few bds who acted like friends.

Last edited by a moderator:
Because most threads in bd section are related to India and that too not in a good way. How many Indians do you see in bd economy or army, navy threads?

1.That bold part is not true.
2. many indian trolls in bd economy, army , airforce and navy threads, go check your self. One BD member posted that bd made new home made patrol vessel, suddenly one indian came and posted broken boat (well for that he got big insult from me). see how much extreme indian troller ?

yesterday @ExtraOdinary came from no where and was saying bangla language is alien language (the thread was not about india or not offensive about india -well he got the answer in return)

:))))) funny if he dint figure out you were NOT from Afghanistan. .

Saying things against is one point whereas using abusive language is another. a staunch pro-Pak, anti-India Pakistani member gets banned every now and then.

by the way where your avatar had gone?
Putting avatar in open forum is not the safest way to go, it leaves big foot print, also I expected tall, fair, martial Pakistanis will be inspired by short, Dark rice eater Bengali and flaunt themselves as well, but none did.

Except the Pakistani Nationalist guy, he was too naive.

2. many indian trolls in bd economy, army , airforce and navy threads, go check your self. One BD member posted that bd made new home made patrol vessel, suddenly one indian came and posted broken boat (well for that he got big insult from me). see how much extreme indian troller ?
http://www.defence.pk/forums/bangladesh-defence/252705-iran-urged-export-lng-bd-no-ipi-pipeline-extension.html

This thread was started by you.Check the second reply.Do not expect friendly replies from Indians then.

Indians are just paying back. Indian-Chinese, Indian-Bangladesh, Indian-Sri Lankan, Indian-Nepali relationship can never be good on a Pakistani forum, for obvious reasons.

All it takes is one false flagger to ruin it. HongWu(Chinese themselves have declared him a Pakistani) for example, or Arsenal6 for example( who is a Pakistani hiding behind an Israeli flags). and makes anti Hindu and anti India comments every now and then.

There are many examples like that. Do form your opinion based on what you see and read on the interwebs.

yesterday @ExtraOdinary came from no where and was saying bangla language is alien language (the thread was not about india or offensive about india -well he got the answer in return)

Well if some people are going to blame RAW :cheesy: for all troubles in their life, then expect to be trolled back. My very first day on BD section, a guy called me "bania" and sometime later I was called "malaun" :undecided: (didnt know what it meant :lol:). What dya expect me to do.

Putting avatar in open forum is not the safest way to go, it leaves big foot print, also I expected tall, fair, martial Pakistanis will be inspired by short, Dark rice eater Bengali and flaunt themselves as well, but none did.

He posted his photo couple of days back again. Never seen a guy more insecure:lol:

yesterday @ExtraOdinary came from no where and was saying bangla language is alien language (the thread was not about india or not offensive about india -well he got the answer in return)

But there are more Indians who said nice things as well, didn't they? Extraordinary just trolling, a natural mode for everyone who posts in bd section. Before Loki was made moderator it was joke of a forum, no offence.

Well if some people are going to blame RAW :cheesy: for all troubles in their life, then expect to be trolled back. My very first day on BD section, a guy called me "bania" and sometime later I was called "malaun" :undecided: (didnt know what it meant :lol:. What dya expect me to do

attack those guys, not the nation. I have not yet attacked on India as a nation even i faced so much troll.

:omghaha: guess what you need glass of water

dahhhh. NVM but dont be a rondoo liker majority of Indians since you are one of the few saner ones from across so dongt pose like 90% of them

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom