What's new

why do indians

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hard to understand why people are so fascinated with urine here. So many posts are just filled up with urine discussion. Disgusting!!

where i live...there is no indian and no pakistani .....but only koreans and they see India as a big friendly country and they don't even know Pakistan is in asia they think is an middle east country as news of violence in Pak reaches to them. I can not stop laughing when they says "we don't know whats wrong with them leave them alone"

are always friendly to me then when they find out i am from Pakistan they give me the cold shoulder and a a stupid look.

i don't harbor hate towards anyone but these people...

how insecure are these people????

Must be problem with your charm.
I have Indian friends who are even more friendly to me when they find out I am Pakistani.
Or perhaps the Indians in the US are more vitriolic and biased.

NRI generally have more venom towards each other as compared to those from the country themselves.

My friends are from literally all over India, we share laughs, meals.. study together.. party together.
No problem there...
There may be exceptions.. but I havent seen anything of that sort yet..

As if Pakistanis come hugging when they hear the word Indians...:)

But i'll still answer ur ques IMO the main reason is that Indians have very limited knowledge with respect to Pak n its people n that too mostly negative so that could be the reason the same is true for Pakistanis to an extent....:agree:

@Yogi soo according to you what @S_O_C_O_M said

are always friendly to me then when they find out i am from Pakistan they give me the cold shoulder and a a stupid look.

i don't harbor hate towards anyone but these people...

how insecure are these people????

Is coz of their limited knowledge? Dude...Being abroad doesnt give you exercise close mindedness..However, if what you said is true...meaning Indians on PDF can also be thrown in this category
Indians have very limited knowledge with respect to Pak n its people n that too mostly negative

Must be problem with your charm.
I have Indian friends who are even more friendly to me when they find out I am Pakistani.
Or perhaps the Indians in the US are more vitriolic and biased.

NRI generally have more venom towards each other as compared to those from the country themselves.

My friends are from literally all over India, we share laughs, meals.. study together.. party together.
No problem there...
There may be exceptions.. but I havent seen anything of that sort yet..
@Oscar true...Never had prob with Indians back in UK...

Last edited by a moderator:
It would not hurt for you to know that first suicide bombers were Indian... -LTTE
-OFFTOPIC-

if in ur opinion srilankan tamils are indians ,pakistanis should be more indians than srilankans bcoz srilanka was never part of india and we hardly have anything in common even in history(even we southies including).

thats not true... never seen a pakistani taller than five feet 8.. and you picked a wrong guy. i can post pictures of my people in your country of midgets..you can see our shortest guy is taller than your tallest in mob of pakistanis... shold i here in canada once i had to get in a auction early.. the guy asked me where i was from i said india.. and he let me in because i was indian and we dont steal according to him .. this incident made me feel even more prouder

@jatt+gutts all my cousins are 6ft :unsure: with few exceptions ...

@ topic: most don't have any idea except the image that of Islamic extremism when think of Pakistan. that can be the reason. some Punjabis,Delhiwala,Hyderabadi muslims,pathan caste in up etc may be seeing Pakistanis as blood brothers. rest of India and general Indians have a very bad image of Pakistan and it's people.

the national language of pak is comprehensible to atleast 50 percent of south indians where as we dont understand anything in sinhalese except the common sanskrit words.we feel sindhu nadhi,harappa mohenjadaro,vedas our own.infact majority of people dont even know tht they are all related to pak.they think they are all in india itself.conclusion srilankans have nothing to do with india(atleast for the past 2000 years.if u want them to call indians then even pakistanis shld be called indians

@Yogi soo according to you what @S_O_C_O_M said

Is coz of their limited knowledge? Dude...Being abroad doesnt give you exercise close mindedness..However, if what you said is true...meaning Indians on PDF can also be thrown in this category

@Oscar true...Never had prob with Indians back in UK...

Same here..... in US, I never had any problem with any Pakistani. I think people who report problems here have serious problems within themselves.

the national language of pak is comprehensible to atleast 50 percent of south indians where as we dont understand anything in sinhalese except the common sanskrit words.we feel sindhu nadhi,harappa mohenjadaro,vedas our own.infact majority of people dont even know tht they are all related to pak.they think they are all in india itself.conclusion srilankans have nothing to do with india(atleast for the past 2000 years.if u want them to call indians then even pakistanis shld be called indians

I'm talking about the Tamils in Sri Lanka. Dumbo

pakistanis have access to indian channels illegally and movies legally.they know the psyche of indians and everything tht happens in india whereas indians dont have any access to anything that is related to pak.majority of indians pak is an urdu speaking fundamentalist poor islamic country like afghanistan(yes most indians donno tht most pakistanis speak punjabi) .The perception of a pakistani of india is not the same of an indian of pakistani due to the reasons mentioned above.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom