What's new

Why Do Indians?

canadians do the same...... heights of ignorance on ur part to think only indians do it.......

P.s-- There are enuf stories on web which portray india in bad light....u do no have to stoop to these levels

canadians do the same...... heights of ignorance on ur part to think only indians do it.......

P.s-- There are enuf stories on web which portray india in bad light....u do no have to stoop to these levels

Huh?? I didnt mean it to take offence just a fun thread!!!

Because of the faulty way the kids are taught to pronounce English, ie using Hindi/vernacular letters to represent the sounds of English letters.

For example, 'Z' has no equivalent in the Indian alphabet system, so we teach the kids 'Z' = 'जी'.

And I know that the thread was meant for trolling, but anyway, whats the harm in explaining this stuff to anybody who comes here to genuinely look for answers.

The same reason so many pakistanis speak english with a western twang.

Actually not the same reason at all!

I dont think we should make fun of people who do not know proper English. Its always because they did not have the opportunity to do so.

Moreover, the politician is trying his best to speak English, even though he is totally aware its pretty bad. That will-power and self-confidence and the jest to learn something new(which he couldn't do as a kid) is something we should respect, not mock. We all are here because we got the opportunities.

I find out about this when my friend used word "RoJa" instead of Roza(fasting) and "Ajaadi" instead of "Azaadi"

When i asked why he cannot pronounce "Z" correctly then he told me there is no word "Z" in Hindi that's why they use "J" instead..Its actually don't make much difference and you get what they are trying to say

Its just over acting and failed try to be a funny

he speak fine when he talk to peoples walking in front of him :P

I am sure you have tried hard to find this namoona :D

:lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
Why do Indians pronounce "jee" instead of "zee"?

Like Zoo they would pronounce Joo :rofl: :lol: :lol:
The same reason Pakistanis speak urdu with heavy punjabi or pashto touch or balochi/sindhi touch.The problem with you is that you try to look at India as monolith which it is not so any south indian with due to their local language influence like tamil/telugu always emphasis on "t" as "th" sound.A bengali will always emphasizes on "au" sound.

Btw if you think you speak dest urdu in pakistan. then i'll invite you to luckhnow where people would put you to shame on urdu pronunciation:)

indians k sath jor jabardasti mat karo :D

Latest posts

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom