What's new

Why Do Indians?

So does your dad owns a ranch out there or you were simply too dumb get a job in the call centre. Reading your same repeated table manners i would say latter was the reason.
As for the last line, i'll be more civilised in your own rant.....who gives two monkeys what an Indian thinks. !! :laugh:

Nahh buddy, I work for what I earn, again you fail to appreciate the value of hard work.
Not surprising since you never seem to have had a real job, not your fault if we assume Pakistanis in UK have the same attitude to work as in US.
Living off public handouts must be a big achievement for you, congrats...:)

Nahh buddy, I work for what I earn, again you fail to appreciate the value of hard work.
Not surprising since you never seem to have had a real job, not your fault if we assume Pakistanis in UK have the same attitude to work as in US.
Living off public handouts must be a big achievement for you, congrats...:)

You make a lot of predictions dude, assuming this and that. Since i don't work, i can't afford a PC, i might as well be sitting in a net cafe wasting my dole money debating with a fortune teller, or may be i am coming towards the end of my 13 hour shift.
But hey, what does it matter, you the hard working guy have all got it sorted and verdict is out.

It's a logical conclusion from your statements belittling an honest job. A person who works hard knows the value of hard work and you obviously don't come across as that. Couple that with the general attitude and statistics of Pakistanis being the poorest immigrants around, it's only natural to assume you are one of such people.
The only other reason of your despise towards hard working guys is your innate jealousy of Indians, take your pick.

Actually if you listen to hindi scholar or teachers they prnounce as "z" .There will be small dat under ज (ja).thats the difference.

ज़ (za)
ज (ja)

like...

आवाज़ (aavaaz)

रोज़ (roz)
ज़ोर (zor)
जाना (jaanaa)

I was wondering why people here where not pointing this out!! :confused:

It's a logical conclusion from your statements belittling an honest job. A person who works hard knows the value of hard work and you obviously don't come across as that. Couple that with the general attitude and statistics of Pakistanis being the poorest immigrants around, it's only natural to assume you are one of such people.
The only other reason of your despise towards hard working guys is your innate jealousy of Indians, take your pick.

Never one to disrespect an working person, however you may want to scroll back and find out, what cheap banter i had to reply to, and since you are taking more shots in the dark, it may surprise you that the ground reality is somewhat different to what you perceive sitting thousands miles away, albeit, we are going off-topic here but just for a little reality check, here is a short video. :wave:

Last edited by a moderator:
heh heh 15 pages and counting on how Indians pronounce Z/J .. on a Pakistani forum :woot:

Never one to disrespect an working person, however you may want to scroll back and find out, what cheap banter i had to reply to, and since you are taking more shots in the dark, it may surprise you that the ground reality is somewhat different to what you perceive sitting thousands miles away, albeit, we are going off-topic here but just for a little reality check, here is a short video. :wave:

Can't watch the video on phone and YouTube videos are hardly any kind of serious discussion material. If it is some dumb video about poor Indians I suggest you read some research statistics detailing differences between Indians and Pakistanis, you may get a better grasp of reality.
Current statistics show that there are two unemployed people of Pakistani origin for every one from India. Many Pakistani men are taxi-drivers or have small shops or businesses. The father of one of the suspected terrorists owns a fish-and-chip shop.
http://www.martinfrost.ws/htmlfiles/aug2008/pakistani_community_britain.html

And-

http://dawn.com/2012/05/16/pakistani-canadians-falling-below-the-poverty-line/

Regards you claiming you aren't the person you appear to be because you got pissed off at some random person on the Internet, if that's true then you may be you need to be less sensitive to Internet.

Last edited by a moderator:
I dont understand how I was promoting other sites o-0

For the same reason why Arabs pronounce Pakistan as B*akistan.

On a serious note that is because there is no 'z' sound in many Indian languages and instead it is replaced with the 'j' sound.

Dude all Arabs call Indians blackies not the other way around :)

Dude all Arabs call Indians blackies not the other way around :)
4744587_460s.jpg

punjabis beat everyone in their hate for their mother tongue.why punjabis are arguing for urdu?why do they look down upon their mother tongue?is punjabi a tribal language without history in literature?Hindi is killing north indian languages and urdu killed punjabi in pakistan.I am glad i am a south indian.I need not identify myself with something which is not mine.I dont think anyone in north or pakistan love their mother tongue like a south indian does.

I don't have anything against hindi as it is the grand daughter of sanskrit.south indian languages are tribal languages which were enriched by sanskrit.There were no ha,sha,ksha originally in south languages.there were no sounds produced by continuous consonants without a vowel between them pra in prakruti.thanks to sanskrit now we can pronounce any word in any language.tamils are exception to this as they still cant pronounce sha and ksha like in kshatriya.they say satriya.

Latest posts

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom