What's new

Why Do Indians?

most near representation i make in roman is "chhod"..but ist confusing so really representation is when language is written in its own script. anything else is just gonna make itlike tooti phooti.

then you 've never paid attention .youcan check any grammar book even today.

True. Roman me likhte waqt or wakt aap kuch bhi likh sakte hain but that would not be the true representation of the language. it's better we leave this subject here only. isko yahin pe Chod do. Dirty minds read it again.

That's what we Pakistanis are trying to tell you from last 13 pages, It's not the perverted mind.... There is D sound in our grammer, So how can we read CHOD as CHHOR in first attempt? how can we differentiate D and R sound when both exist in our grammar? Grammar is there to make thing easy not to complicate things.

Cause its common sense. Why would anyone use "Chod" in the middle of sentence, for no reason what so ever?

Its like you read a sentence, "the pus*y was purring". Anyone with an iota of common sense will know that the person is talking about a cat and not someone's snatch. Unless you are some frustrated pervert of course.

Yea, nonsense indeed, you couldn't come up there with a decent explanation then and here you are cherry picking to save face.
Here are some Pakistani sources. Rather than posting videos, i have just copied the titles.

muhabbat chor denge hum (woh bewafa).flv

Chor fikr duniya ki- Al Haaj Yusuf Memon

Kyun Chor Gaye Rastay.. Atif Aslam
I wonder why would you type hindi/urdu in script other than their original script and then argue this is correct representation.When your start is itself is wrong how can you say its wrong or right.Its just like splitting hairs for nothing..

No genuine Urdu site will write CHOR otherwise.

Last edited by a moderator:
Anyway, Jindagi in India is far better than Zindagi in Pakistan

I wonder why would a genuine urdu site will use roman script to write urdu instead of arabic script????
If all Indian Film or Music video were titled in Hindi script, how many other Viewers would be able to search for them, same goes for the Pakistani/Urdu material. !!

most near representation i make in roman is "chhod"..but ist confusing so really representation is when language is written in its own script. anything else is just gonna make itlike tooti phooti.

then you 've never paid attention .youcan check any grammar book even today.

Even largest circulated Hindi daily Dainik Jagran don't use them in their print version.

If all Indian Film or Music video were titled in Hindi script, how many other Viewers would be able to search for them, same goes for the Pakistani/Urdu material. !!
you ve the translator for that.

No Indian looks for Pakistani music, we only look for Zaid Hamid's funny and idiotic videos to laugh.:lol:

Tall talk from the call centre clowns.....too insecure to use real names, every Patil, Prem, Prety pretend to be some Clint, Elvis or Lucy...... can't change the funny accent though. !!

A call centre is a job where every high- schoolers in India can go and make more money than a Pakistani soldier working part-time...:lol:

And using names is part of a Professional requirement... But I dint expect you to understand it sitting in your daddy's attic in your little home in queens land on social security.

once again the need to deride pronunciations to hide ones insecurities for lack of any real talent :lol:

Pakistanis even write Bacha(remaining) or bachcha(child) in a same way.

Kaun bacha hai?? who is remaining or who is the child. :rofl::rofl::rofl:

A call centre is a job where every high- schoolers in India can go and make more money than a Pakistani soldier working part-time...:lol:

And using names is part of a Professional requirement... But I dint expect you to understand it sitting in your daddy's attic in your little home in queens land on social security.

once again the need to deride pronunciations to hide ones insecurities for lack of any real talent :lol:

So does your dad owns a ranch out there or you were simply too dumb get a job in the call centre. Reading your same repeated table manners i would say latter was the reason.
As for the last line, i'll be more civilised in your own rant.....who gives two monkeys what an Indian thinks. !! :laugh:

It is unfair to genalize! Heck Indian Punjab alone has 3 variations of Punjabi - Majhi (Majha area - Amritsar/Lahore), Doaba (Jalandhar), Malwa (Patiala).

In India food, accent, clothing change every 100km. Even if we reach to conclusion that all Hindi speakers in India pronounce like you discribed, still they are only 40% of Indian population.

and dont try to fool us, we all know how common Pakistani Punjabi pronounce Z.

Latest posts

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom