What's new

Why do Indians consider Pakistan one of their own vs Nepal, Sri Lanka, Bangladesh?

False. When pakistanis say we are mughals u say we r hindu converts. When pakistanis say we are ivc you say we are invaders. Cant have both. In our blood is both the cradle of civilization and the settlers and invaders. We take pride in our full heritage. Islam being the latest and greatest software update to the pakistani os.

Bitch i have read like 20 books on the topic not some
Cursory ncert history book in gangapur. Burray aye IVC kay thekaydaar.

No thats like sub sahara taking credit for nile valley civilization on the basis of proximity.

In case you didnt understand. Nile valley is the indus calley and sub sahara is the gangetic plain.

Samaj aya magaz may?
Forget 20 books on the topic - they way you are frothing at the mouth when presented with facts, I doubt you have even seen 20 books on any topic in your entire life.

Pakistan exists ONLY because of Islam and it is the single binding reason for Pakistanis to breath the freedom air they breath. Take that for granted, and you invoke upon yourselves a fate worse than that of Iraq or Syria. Learn a thing or two from your Pukhtun Afghan brothers and sisters, who will fight to the end for their right to preserve their identity, which is being Muslims.

As for India's obsession about "partition" is them being devoid of any faith in the ONE GOD, the ONLY & ABSOLUTE POWER in all creation, the Creator of all creation, Allah Subhanahu Wata'aalah.

Pakistan exists at this moment ONLY because of our strong military.

Hmm,,,historic inferiority n defeat,,, very cute coming from a Pakistani.
As i said on some other thread,,,bhayya pakistan shud read thr history,,,dispassionately.
Perhaps u wud realise.
I forgot your impotence.
The Muslims always had the upper hand.
Even as the smaller and weaker nation, we can find it within ourselves to show you the middle finger.
Pakistan's very existence is a daily reminder of your centuries of subjugation by a numerically smaller occupier of which Pakistan is the outcome and successor.
This is actually the reason why Pakistan hurts while Bangladesh, Bhutan, Nepal, Sri Lanka, Burma don't.

let them feel close to Pakistan if they want , is it hurting someone? i just get annoyed when they try to make Pakistan a extension of India.

I forgot your impotence.
The Muslims always had the upper hand.
Even as the smaller and weaker nation, we can find it within ourselves to show you the middle finger.
Pakistan's very existence is a daily reminder of your centuries of subjugation by a numerically smaller occupier of which Pakistan is the outcome and successor.
This is actually the reason why Pakistan hurts while Bangladesh, Bhutan, Nepal, Sri Lanka, Burma don't.
yes absolutely,,u projected well,,,impotence n cowardliness,,,totally n ofcourse do paise ke liye kuch bhi karega mentality.
Thts the harsh truth bhayyajee.
Each n every invader wid a sword on horseback made u thr bit"€,,,umm well fraaand :D
Hence ur genetic diversity.
Its ok,,if that what u tell urself to justify ur past(if u had actually read it),,it's understandable,,one needs to have some kind of explanation for the epic cowardliness n impotency,,i mean,bar bar lagatar by everyone frm every direction,thts just one heck of a patheticaly fattu ancestry.
I get it,,there is absolutely no other way thn claiming to be arabs,central asians,turks,mongoloids,neanderthal farmers,martians n all.
That way u wish to deflect the humiliation of milleniums.

yes absolutely,,u projected well,,,impotence n cowardliness,,,totally n ofcourse do paise ke liye kuch bhi karega mentality.
Each n every invader wid a sword on horseback made u thr bit"€,,,umm well fraaand :D
Its ok,,if that what u tell urself to justify ur past(if u had actually read it),,it's understandable,,one needs to have some kind of explanation for the epic cowardliness n impotency,,i mean,bar bar lagatar by everyone frm every direction,thts just one heck of a patheticaly fattu ancestry.
I get it,,there is absolutely no other way thn claiming to be arabs,central asians,turks,mongoloids,neanderthal farmers,martians n all.
Konsi vedic university sy PhD ki hai ???
Subramanian Swami ki choti beti lgti ho.:o:

Konsi vedic university sy PhD ki hai ???
Subramanian Swami ki choti beti lgti ho.:o:
Bhayyajee,,,ekbar apni history toh padh lijiye.phir mujhe bataiye
Ps- acha,,,shayad aap bhi arap,persian,afghan,central asian,mongols,turks,neanderthals ya phir martians ki,,,,,

Yes Pakistanis were Hindus , whats wrong with it?Being Hindu doesnt make you good , bad , neither it makes you dark or niether it makes you bhayya actually lightest regions of Pakistan were where Hinduism was created.

Bhayyajee,,,ekbar apni history toh padh lijiye.phir mujhe bataiye
Ps- acha,,,shayad aap bhi arap,persian,afghan,central asian,mongols,turks,neanderthals ya phir martians ki,,,,,
Hum mixed maal hain behna. Jaisy salan mein raita daalo to maje ka saalan banta hai na waisy he. Eastern pakistan ky loggon mein riata dall gaya aur indian bechary sukhaa salan layy kar he baith gayy aur Aryan Aryan karty rahy. Racism bhi koi chezz hoti haina. :cheers:

The same can be said for pretty much every people in the world.

The people of Pakistan, Afghanistan, Central Asia, Russia and most of Europe all carry the R1 haplogroup in their Y-chromosome, which is passed on from father to son, and it is the majority haplogroup in most of these populations.

This is not true for some other countries who also claim their whole language, culture and identity to be based on a steppe background.

As an Indian, you should be looking to change the injustice going on against your own people.

Yes Pakistanis were Hindus , whats wrong with it?Being Hindu doesnt make you good , bad , neither it makes you dark or niether it makes you bhayya actually lightest regions of Pakistan were where Hinduism was created.
What r u talking about!!!!?????
Absolutely not,,,,NO NO NO BIG BIG NO.
Pakistanis were not any of that.
Hindus from bengal,assam n tamilnadu were oppressing bhayyas of pakistan,which is a why mighty gud islamic warriors came n rescued them.
In the process a mountain was named hindukush where,the darpok n impotent hindus were slaughtered like pigs.
Invading forces saw that the local population was suppa brave n they gave away thr daughters to the brave local population,,,thats how Pakistan got its genetic diversity,,,,true story

What r u talking about!!!!?????
Absolutely not,,,,NO NO NO BIG BIG NO.
Pakistanis were not any of that.
Hindus from bengal,assam n tamilnadu were oppressing bhayyas of pakistan,which is a why mighty gud islamic warriors came n rescued them.
In the process a mountain was named hindukush where,the darpok n impotent hindus were slaughtered like pigs.
Invading forces saw that the local population was suppa brave n they gave away thr daughters to the brave local population,,,thats how Pakistan got its genetic diversity,,,,true story
So I was true. You are Sub.. Swami's little daughter.
Send my regards to Swami G.(BTW Pak mein G kisi aur ko kehty hain)

https://www.indiatoday.in/magazine/...-indus-valley-civilisation-1327247-2018-08-31
https://www.jstor.org/stable/41927733

Good. So the Dravidians who now reside mostly in South India are the original inhabitants of the IVC. I am glad someone acknowledges this.

The first link is to an indian source which means there is no credibility. The 2nd is a link to a book which is not providing ANY evidence to your claims. Only the forward to the book is available to read there.

Back
Top Bottom