What's new

Why do Indians consider Pakistan one of their own vs Nepal, Sri Lanka, Bangladesh?

Read your own link.

Still frothing at the mouth eh? Calm down.

Have done. It doesn't prove it or say ANYWHERE that the inhabitants of the Indus Valley Civilisation were the ancestors of modern day indians/dravidians.

Which has been debunked since around 2017/18:

https://www.google.co.uk/amp/s/qz.c...na-to-explain-origins-of-ancient-indians/amp/

Not quite. Pakistan is a way more militarily powerful than the Arab nations and india is phenomenally much weaker than the Israeli/American Zionist nexus so that dichotomy doesn't exist vis-a-vis Pakistan/india.........:azn:
Can't believe I need to copy paste from the link you shared -

"The make-up of Indus Valley periphery individuals is straightforward: a mixture of Iranian agriculturists and the South Asian hunter-gatherers, or Ancient Ancestral South Indians."

"The make-up of Indus Valley periphery individuals is straightforward: a mixture of Iranian agriculturists and the South Asian hunter-gatherers, or Ancient Ancestral South Indians."

Can't believe I need to copy paste from the link you shared -

EXACTLY!

South Asian doesn't = dravidian. Just as Iranian doesn't = dravidian/indian.

Pakistan exists at this moment ONLY because of our strong military.

And what does your army roar in the face battle? Oh yeah, that's right, they roar "Allah-u-Akbar!!!"

Don't fool yourself into thinking that Pakistan exists on the basis of anything else but Islam. Allah gave you Pakistan for a reason. So instead of glorifying anything or anyone other than Allah, understand the reason for Pakistan's existence.

Wake up to the truth which is our deen!!

EXACTLY!

South Asian doesn't = dravidian. Just as Iranian doesn't = dravidian/indian.
Read it! The ancestral south Indians are the Dravidians, the ancestral north Indians came from the steppes (formerly known as Aryans) and clashed with the original inhabitants.

Read it! The ancestral south Indians are the Dravidians, the ancestral north Indians came from the steppes (formerly known as Aryans) and clashed with the original inhabitants.

So where does this all prove that the dravidians built the Indus Valley Civilisation? Where is the genetic proof?

OK, so you don't. Got it.

Probably your most same post yet.

So buy the book. It is written in 1990.

Nice to see guys with Down Syndrome volunteering to help you out.
? Atleast I dont give out biased propaganda sources from a fascist state. I also dont need to beat a dead horse for someone that refuses to see the truth because he is too blind by his fascist propaganda.

I'll leave you with something that should set the mood for this whole mess you are trying to convince others of. Just because Rome had colonies in Judea doesnt mean the Jews were Roman.

Not quite. Pakistan is a way more militarily powerful than the Arab nations and india is phenomenally much weaker than the Israeli/American Zionist nexus so that dichotomy doesn't exist vis-a-vis Pakistan/india.........:azn:
Even if that were true, you are focusing on the outcome with an ever shifting goal post, I am talking about the hardships involved in the process. It is nice to be passionate as long as you can afford to.
The highest cost is borne by the weakest in our nations, sadly they would never be here to provide their perspective.

Even if that were true, you are focusing on the outcome with an ever shifting goal post, I am talking about the hardships involved in the process. It is nice to be passionate as long as you can afford to.
The highest cost is borne by the weakest in our nations, sadly they would never be here to provide their perspective.

Sure sure. Because there is NO poverty, suffering or malnourishment in india.........:lol:

Mate, that's some summation.
We converted because we found a better way of life than the rancid heirarchism entrenched in the Hindu religion not just to Islam but Sikhism as well.
This btw is the reason why Hindus convert to Islam even today.
If we were cowards then, we would have been cowards now. Whatever you want say about the Pakistanis, cowardice isn't it. We have been holding your hordes back for decades and we've been matching you blow for blow. Cowards would have bent the knee long ago.
Personally, we are converted from Punjabi Sikhs.
They are not exactly known for their cowardice either.

Behna is a bhayya.
Just so you know.
Itta Barra Dhokha. Main to saari raat so ni paya k Aik hundu naari jub bhi chaand ko dekhy gi to mujhy yaad kary ge.
Abb mera kiya hoga??
Aik hassen jawaan ki Jindagi barbaad kardi zalim ny. :(:(

Itta Barra Dhokha. Main to saari raat so ni paya k Aik hundu naari jub bhi chaand ko dekhy gi to mujhy yaad kary ge.
Abb mera kiya hoga??
Aik hassen jawaan ki Jindagi barbaad kardi zalim ny. :(:(
Sorry to burst your bubble.

Back
Top Bottom