What's new

Why do Indians consider Pakistan one of their own vs Nepal, Sri Lanka, Bangladesh?

What r u talking about!!!!?????
Absolutely not,,,,NO NO NO BIG BIG NO.
Pakistanis were not any of that.
Hindus from bengal,assam n tamilnadu were oppressing bhayyas of pakistan,which is a why mighty gud islamic warriors came n rescued them.
In the process a mountain was named hindukush where,the darpok n impotent hindus were slaughtered like pigs.
Invading forces saw that the local population was suppa brave n they gave away thr daughters to the brave local population,,,thats how Pakistan got its genetic diversity,,,,true story
genetic diversity of pakistan is because of indo european migrations , there was no islam or no ethnicity back than. You can find people in Pakistan that are dark as tamils/africans to light skinned but as a group Pakistanis are ultimately closest to its two neighbours :North Indians and East Afghans in various degrees.

It was you who created these modern definitions.

Pakistanis need to stop thinking they are something that they are not, regardless of what the world says. I know for a fact the Pakistani elders knew exactly who and what they were, and recent scientific findings have only confirmed this.

Cherish your identity, just like your elders did.
Forget 20 books on the topic - they way you are frothing at the mouth when presented with facts, I doubt you have even seen 20 books on any topic in your entire life.
Dubba dubba ding ding bippity boppity.

Spo
@Longhorn @POTTER @Progressive1
Dont angry me guys,,,khatte bol bolke maza aata hai :D
Aur yeh aap logo ke liye nahi balki kuch barbole bhayyo ke liye hai(jo shayad do rupaye jyada ke liye goro ki tatti saaf kar rhe hai lekin batein,,,bhai sahab,,unki batein,,kya waddi waddi)
Sooo ja Shonaa India mein to 1:30 ho gayy hongy.

It appears these topics most likely go in a very specific direction, and the answers are already known in advance. Perhaps this is based on something from the Chanakya manual of self deception.

I suggest looking to the Pakistani national anthem for answers, which should be enough for those still confused.

yes absolutely,,u projected well,,,impotence n cowardliness,,,totally n ofcourse do paise ke liye kuch bhi karega mentality.
Thts the harsh truth bhayyajee.
Each n every invader wid a sword on horseback made u thr bit"€,,,umm well fraaand :D
Hence ur genetic diversity.
Its ok,,if that what u tell urself to justify ur past(if u had actually read it),,it's understandable,,one needs to have some kind of explanation for the epic cowardliness n impotency,,i mean,bar bar lagatar by everyone frm every direction,thts just one heck of a patheticaly fattu ancestry.
I get it,,there is absolutely no other way thn claiming to be arabs,central asians,turks,mongoloids,neanderthal farmers,martians n all.
That way u wish to deflect the humiliation of milleniums.
Mate, that's some summation.
We converted because we found a better way of life than the rancid heirarchism entrenched in the Hindu religion not just to Islam but Sikhism as well.
This btw is the reason why Hindus convert to Islam even today.
If we were cowards then, we would have been cowards now. Whatever you want say about the Pakistanis, cowardice isn't it. We have been holding your hordes back for decades and we've been matching you blow for blow. Cowards would have bent the knee long ago.
Personally, we are converted from Punjabi Sikhs.
They are not exactly known for their cowardice either.

Konsi vedic university sy PhD ki hai ???
Subramanian Swami ki choti beti lgti ho.:o:
Hum mixed maal hain behna. Jaisy salan mein raita daalo to maje ka saalan banta hai na waisy he. Eastern pakistan ky loggon mein riata dall gaya aur indian bechary sukhaa salan layy kar he baith gayy aur Aryan Aryan karty rahy. Racism bhi koi chezz hoti haina. :cheers:
Behna is a bhayya.
Just so you know.

Last edited:
Yes let me post the link to a wiki page, the holy book of Indians

Yes "Wikipedia" has indeed become the holybook of indians as it is under full control of india, every BS written on so-called Wiki pages is the mental retardation out of "indian editors" minds, they literally rule that POS "noble and ultimate source on everything".

Yes "Wikipedia" has indeed become the holybook of indians as it is under full control of india, every BS written on so-called Wiki pages is the mental retardation out of "indian editors" minds, they literally rule that POS "noble and ultimate source on everything".
Well said

I often hear Bharatis want to undo Pakistan because it was the partition of some imaginary universal state known as "India". Nehru said it, so did others. Pakistan is the "sin of partition". Whenever we hear of Achoot Atang or whatever -- it is often referring to Pakistan.

Here is my question: Why do Bharatis claim or desire (in the past anyway) Pakistan?

Why not Nepal which is Hindu?
Why not Sri Lanka which is racially similar to South India?
Why not Bangladesh?
In Pakistan, we have Iranic linguistic languages whereas these other ones have Indic.

Why do they think Pakistan is more Bharati than Nepal, Bangladesh or Sri Lanka?
Pakistanis don't have as many similarities with Indians as Nepal, Bangladesh or Sri Lanka.
So there are two narratives that come out of India as far as I know, the first one is that of the idiot Tik-tok masses, far removed from a realistic assessment of our own capabilities as a nation vis-a-vis the rest of the world, claiming to force a reshaping of India's boundaries to undo what the Brits did (some go back to the Mughals to pivot their aspirations). It's a feel-good narrative, does nothing more than fire-up the daily whatsapp/social media feeds.

The other narrative is that of reasonably mature policy makers, who till recent times had successfully positioned India as the peace-lover and immature Pakistan as the aggressor/disruptor. They want to use the potential ability of a larger India going all out and absorbing Pakistan (if pushed to a corner) to dissuade the aggressive posturing that Pakistani leaders have traditionally had.
I don't think the ruling parties or the powerful upper-middle/rich class wants to unite with Pakistan (not sure with BJP now, they do seem to represent the passions of the idiot masses), they realise the benefit that a stable and neutral Pakistan as a neighbour would have in eventually opening up as a market for Indian goods owing to cultural similarities. Nepal, SL and BD are sizeable markets for India, our current mid-income trap is a situation where access to markets like Pakistan, with a potential lower cost of ops and logistics would be useful.
Bottomline, there isn't a common narrative like the one you have described in your post coming out of India. It basically depends on who you are speaking with.

Indians consider present day Pakistan as a separate political entity. Except for some politicians looking to score brownie points to prove their patriotic cred, no one is interested undoing the Partition.

Indic civilization includes present day Pak, Bangladesh, Lanka, Bhutan, Nepal, Burma, Cambodia, even parts of Indonesia and Thailand. India just happens to be so large that people tend to forget that.
You forgot Vietnam, the kingdom of Champa was a hindu derivative

I forgot your impotence.
The Muslims always had the upper hand.
Even as the smaller and weaker nation, we can find it within ourselves to show you the middle finger.
Pakistan's very existence is a daily reminder of your centuries of subjugation by a numerically smaller occupier of which Pakistan is the outcome and successor.
This is actually the reason why Pakistan hurts while Bangladesh, Bhutan, Nepal, Sri Lanka, Burma don't.
Your existence was supposed to be based on a statesman's vision, yet you continue justifying your existence based on past laurels. That's the root of a lot of problems your country faces today, all these other countries that are not showing the finger to each other, are busy bending their backs and working their way out of the poverty pit they were pushed into right at their birth.

Quid e Azam said that Pakistan came into being the moment the first Muslim walked into the Sub-Continent. That is the wisdom of M.A Jinnah. India's claim on Pakistan is to nourish their damaged ego which is yet, destroyed again every time they read the history of the Sub-Continent.
"Achay din Annay Ko Hain" LOL

So there are two narratives that come out of India as far as I know, the first one is that of the idiot Tik-tok masses, far removed from a realistic assessment of our own capabilities as a nation vis-a-vis the rest of the world, claiming to force a reshaping of India's boundaries to undo what the Brits did (some go back to the Mughals to pivot their aspirations). It's a feel-good narrative, does nothing more than fire-up the daily whatsapp/social media feeds.

The other narrative is that of reasonably mature policy makers, who till recent times had successfully positioned India as the peace-lover and immature Pakistan as the aggressor/disruptor. They want to use the potential ability of a larger India going all out and absorbing Pakistan (if pushed to a corner) to dissuade the aggressive posturing that Pakistani leaders have traditionally had.
I don't think the ruling parties or the powerful upper-middle/rich class wants to unite with Pakistan (not sure with BJP now, they do seem to represent the passions of the idiot masses), they realise the benefit that a stable and neutral Pakistan as a neighbour would have in eventually opening up as a market for Indian goods owing to cultural similarities. Nepal, SL and BD are sizeable markets for India, our current mid-income trap is a situation where access to markets like Pakistan, with a potential lower cost of ops and logistics would be useful.
Bottomline, there isn't a common narrative like the one you have described in your post coming out of India. It basically depends on who you are speaking with.

You forgot Vietnam, the kingdom of Champa was a hindu derivative

Your existence was supposed to be based on a statesman's vision, yet you continue justifying your existence based on past laurels. That's the root of a lot of problems your country faces today, all these other countries that are not showing the finger to each other, are busy bending their backs and working their way out of the poverty pit they were pushed into right at their birth.
The post you quote was in the context of reply to another post.
We don't need to justify our existence on past laurels, history is there for everyone to see.
Personally, I don't have a gripe with anyone, including the Indians. All I want is for my own country to be secure and to do well, bend it's back and raise itself out of poverty. Unfortunately we are situated next to a neighbor that isn't prepared to let us exist as equals and insists on hegemony and domination over us, necessitating the use of the middle finger from time to time.
We as a nation will never bend the knee to India.
Pakistan will pursue peace based on fairness and justice. We will always fight domination and coersion with whatever we have at our disposal and whatever the size and stature of the enemy.
Our history of the last 40 years bears witness to this.

I would say its somewhere in between longhorn. We've had plenty of Indian administrations that outwardly wanted detente, yet we poked the elephant a few times. Kargil for instance, as well as the proxy wars. I'm not saying supporting the Kashmir militants is wrong. But we are kinda india-centric when it comes to our media, culture and policy.

I would say its somewhere in between longhorn. We've had plenty of Indian administrations that outwardly wanted detente, yet we poked the elephant a few times. Kargil for instance, as well as the proxy wars. I'm not saying supporting the Kashmir militants is wrong. But we are kinda india-centric when it comes to our media, culture and policy.
I agree, but we are India centric for a reason. Obviously, the sticking point is Kashmir. If the Indians want a detente that ossifies the status quo then I can understand why Pakistan hasn't accepted. If the Indians had come up with a proposal that would address the Kashmiris grievances then we might not be where we are now.

https://www.indiatoday.in/magazine/...-indus-valley-civilisation-1327247-2018-08-31
https://www.jstor.org/stable/41927733

Good. So the Dravidians who now reside mostly in South India are the original inhabitants of the IVC. I am glad someone acknowledges this.

Indian IQ :tsk:

This comment is so dumb that I don't even know where to start.

The Romans used up fight Celtic people's in northern Italy and France. The Irish people are Celtic. Does that mean the Irish were living in northern Italy and France?

So no, South Indians did but used to live in Pakistan. They have only ever lived in South India.

This is why you don't drink cow ka kola people
It kills your brain.

Back
Top Bottom