What's new

Why do Indians consider Pakistan one of their own vs Nepal, Sri Lanka, Bangladesh?

Look it up -
5 urban IVC sites in India -
Dholavira
Lothal
Rakhigarhi
Ropar
Kalibanga

3 urban IVC sites in Pak -

Mohenjodaro
Harrapa
Ganweriwal

No conjectures. Post links to CREDIBLE evidence for your claims. If not then you are lying.

I have taken the time to slice off the tiny portion of India that actually falls within the Indus Basin. This helps us to understand how marginal Indus is to 97% of India. Only Punjab and Himachel Pradesh fall within the Indus Basin [combined population below 45 million of of 1.4 billion India making about 2.5%] and disputed Jammu Kashmir.

IRDoryx.png

No conjectures. Post links to CREDIBLE evidence for your claims. If not then you are lying.
It's like you hold the vase but a tiny piece broken off into dozen shards and he is counting them to say he has the "vase".

I have taken the time to slice off the tiny portion of India that actually falls within the Indus Basin. This helps us to understand how marginal Indus is to 97% of India. Only Punjab and Himachel Pradesh fall within the Indus Basin [combined population below 45 million of of 1.4 billion India making about 2.5%] and disputed Jammu Kashmir.

IRDoryx.png

It's like you hold the vase but a tiny piece broken off into dozen shards and he is counting them to say he has the "vase".

Its shame we dont have Pakistanis who are really in academia to counter the ganghus even those there are just filled with self hatred and parrot ganghu lines like vcheng types

Its shame we dont have Pakistanis who are really in academia to counter the ganghus even those there are just filled with self hatred and parrot ganghu lines like vcheng types
It's our own fault but it will happen over time. We are scions of the Indus. Geography can't be changed.

It's our own fault but it will happen over time. We are scions of the Indus. Geography can't be changed.

I mean I am regular reader and listener of BrownPundits which is run by Razaib Khan a Bengali Atheist who is genenoltogist I mean all of the Pakistani dudes there who are mostly academics are filled with self hate and just pity for Pakistan it's real shame need to be improved tho

I hate to break it to you but recent DNA evidence suggests that the inhabitants of the IVC were Dravidians. Perhaps that explains the isolated Dravidians language of Brahui which is spoken only in Pakistan.

Anyways, this is an academic discussion for me. Not one driven by some point to prove or jingoistic drivel. I am happy to learn new facts.

Muhammad Ali Jinnah was himself said to have been taken aback by them calling themselves India as per the British given identity to the whole region, and is said to have always referred to them as Hindustan. Indians specifically also included Punjab and Sind in their national anthem despite the obvious distastefulness of doing so.

They have a history of calling anything they are even remotely linked with as their own, and this can be seen in all historically known people in the region with vastly different pagan beliefs such as animism being specifically referred to as Hindus within their perception.

Their motives have never been hidden, and they see all that is known or can be somehow shown to be related by any means possible as belonging to them.

Consequently, anything they desire, they try to form a relation so as to consume in due course.

I hate to break it to you but recent DNA evidence suggests that the inhabitants of the IVC were Dravidians. Perhaps that explains the isolated Dravidians language of Brahui which is spoken only in Pakistan.

Anyways, this is an academic discussion for me. Not one driven by some point to prove or jingoistic drivel. I am happy to learn new facts.

If what you say is true then please post the link here.

I want to try and answer the OP question fairly.

India is dominated by North Indian, Aryan, upper cast like Brahmans and what not.

Who is denying that?
Also based on what dna?
How do you take the dna of a language?

We know the IVC people were davidian.
We also know the Aryans invaded and replaced them, then created Hinduism to keep the davidians down in the form of low cast.

Muhammad Ali Jinnah was himself said to have been taken aback by them calling themselves India as per the British given identity to the whole region, and is said to have always referred to them as Hindustan. Indians specifically also included Punjab and Sind in their national anthem despite the obvious distastefulness of doing so.

They have a history of calling anything they are even remotely linked with as their own, and this can be seen in all historically known people in the region with vastly different pagan beliefs such as animism being specifically referred to as Hindus within their perception.

Their motives have never been hidden, and they see all that is known or can be somehow shown to be related by any means possible as belonging to them.

Consequently, anything they desire, they try to form a relation so as to consume in due course.
The anthem was written before Partition. Half of Punjab is in India.
Regarding "Sindh" in national anthem -
https://scroll.in/article/872385/re...ay-another-layer-of-sindhi-communitys-dignity

In fact Jana Gana Mana was chosen as the anthem over the more popular Vande Mataram because Vande Mataram would offen Muslim sensibilities since it means "I bow before thee Mother"

IRDoryx.png

indians everywhere make severely far-fetched and ludicrous claims yet NEVER EVER have ANY credible evidence to back up their claims........:lol:

If what you say is true then please post the link here.
https://www.indiatoday.in/magazine/...-indus-valley-civilisation-1327247-2018-08-31
https://www.jstor.org/stable/41927733

I want to try and answer the OP question fairly.

India is dominated by North Indian, Aryan, upper cast like Brahmans and what not.

Who is denying that?
Also based on what dna?
How do you take the dna of a language?

We know the IVC people were davidian.
We also know the Aryans invaded and replaced them, then created Hinduism to keep the davidians down in the form of low cast.
Good. So the Dravidians who now reside mostly in South India are the original inhabitants of the IVC. I am glad someone acknowledges this.

Clearly you neither understand geography nor history. Live in your bubble.
History from someone of a fascist state thats hell bent on trying to be like a foreign nation, can not teach without spewing pure propaganda

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom