What's new

Why do Indians consider Pakistan one of their own vs Nepal, Sri Lanka, Bangladesh?

Indians consider present day Pakistan as a separate political entity. Except for some politicians looking to score brownie points to prove their patriotic cred, no one is interested undoing the Partition.

I think at one time you wanted to undo partition but you now know it is impossible to achieve this goal.

Excellent rhetorical question to which we all know the answer but choose not to whisper it too much because of its enraging effect on saffronistas...

....the whole inferiority complex thing....Hindutva needs to eradicate and replace the closest descendants of its eternal enemy the Mughals.

This immature generational reaction to the Mughals is a unique phenomenon in modern India.

They are literally inventing and revising (or "cleansing") the history of the land that constitutes the subcontinent, including history books, place names, mosque eradication, selective neglect of monuments, severe targeted abuse of all Muslims regardless of race (as either direct descendants of or "collaborators" with their perceived mortal enemy).

Even if we accept that the mughals were all "invaders" (and that is not strictly the case, but let us entertain hindu inferiority complex propaganda for a moment), nations all over the world behave in a grown up manner about their various invaders. Simply observe how Europe holds Romans or Vikings in such high regard. Romans are worshipped in England for their contributions here, a case which could well be made for the mughals in India. Even the Vikings, who mainly pillaged and took wealth back to Scandinavia, are still held in reasonable regard - certainly there is no obsessive desire to eradicate Norway by the Brits. People here are proud to have Viking genealogy, heritage etc.

So, the strange case of pathetic Hindutva, who cannot get the Mughal chip off their shoulder and simply just treat Pakistanis (and by their erroneous perceived extension all subcontinent Muslims) as equal human beings... Why? Why is this the case? Why should a nation struggle with this unresolvable inferiority complex eternally, until either Pakistan or India (or both) is erased from history?

My gut instinct tells me that the clue lies in the way they treat their own "inferiors". Brahministan is dependent upon creating a society of a few Brahmins to tread all over everyone else. Until they truly voluntarily remove hatred for any human being from their souls, they cannot possibly dream of tolerating the one political or religious system (I.e. Mughals/Islam) that forcibly defanged the Brahmins. Brahministanis simply need to enslave others. The mughals and the British share responsibility for allowing Brahministani ideology to persist into the modern era. This crap should really have died out in some dark age along with human sacrifice.

No coincidence btw that human sacrifice still occurs in this backwards nation.

You think a Pathan looks like an Indian? They are 20% of our population.
You think a Punjabi or Kashmiri looks like a Tamil? They are 50% of our population.
Be honest.

Who is Hinglajmata ? What does he want?
"Hing" means shit, "laj" means nonstop, and mata means mother...so basically it is the "mother of unstoppable shit".. which they refer to India or Gangudesh in their books.

simple becoz none of the mentioned country is bhayya.
Nepal,Bd,Srilanka r all nonbhayya countries.
While despite claiming otherwise Pakistan is,,n hence our bhayyas consider it thr own.
As far as Pakistanis claiming,,dont look similar,different different,,,well,perhaps u shud ask other nonbhayya people of this world.:D
Really? That's funny cause last time I checked I was 100% pakhtoon and if I'm pakhtoon then there surely will be more, having your argument collapse on itself must be painful but not as painful as the common day sight in Indian streets.

Indians consider present day Pakistan as a separate political entity. Except for some politicians looking to score brownie points to prove their patriotic cred, no one is interested undoing the Partition.

Indic civilization includes present day Pak, Bangladesh, Lanka, Bhutan, Nepal, Burma, Cambodia, even parts of Indonesia and Thailand. India just happens to be so large that people tend to forget that.
Separate sovereign entity not just a political one. There seems to be alot of passive aggressiveness in your words. Must hurt real bad

You think a Pathan looks like an Indian? They are 20% of our population.
You think a Punjabi or Kashmiri looks like a Tamil? They are 50% of our population.
Be honest.

Who is Hinglajmata ? What does he want?
Whr did i say that,,ofcourse pukhtuns r not bhayya.
U think tamils or other south Indians look like northindians,,,,or for that matter northeasterners look anything like others. We r a far more diverse country thn u.
But the point is,,,both have significant population of similar people,,vis a vis the bhayyas.n yes punjabis alongwith kashmiris r bhayya people.

I often hear Bharatis want to undo Pakistan because it was the partition of some imaginary universal state known as "India". Nehru said it, so did others. Pakistan is the "sin of partition". Whenever we hear of Achoot Atang or whatever -- it is often referring to Pakistan.

Here is my question: Why do Bharatis claim or desire (in the past anyway) Pakistan?

Why not Nepal which is Hindu?
Why not Sri Lanka which is racially similar to South India?
In Pakistan, we have Iranic linguistic languages whereas these other ones have Indic.

Why do they think Pakistan is more Bharati than Nepal, Bangladesh or Sri Lanka?
Pakistanis don't have as many similarities with Indians as Nepal, Bangladesh or Sri Lanka.
Achoot Atang or whatever
:lol:
atoot ang अटूट अंग Unbreakable limb
Why not Sri Lanka?
they tried but poor things got their teeth kicked in
Why not Bangladesh?
they already own it
Why do Bharatis claim or desire (in the past anyway) Pakistan?
to rally the moronic people around one point i.e to unite a disparate collection of races (various ethnic groups together) under one flag. if there was no Pakistan they would need to invent one to stop bharat from splitting in to its constituent parts

Last edited:
:lol:
atoot ang अटूट अंग Unbreakable limb
they tried but poor things got their teeth kicked in
they already own it
to rally the moronic people around one point i.e to unite a disparate collection of races (various ethnic groups together) under one flag. if there was no Pakistan they would need to invent one to stop bharat from splitting in to its constituent parts
In a way,u r right,,an enemy to unite against,,,Pakistan is already here n is enemy,,,so job done.
What about u guys though?
perhaps u guys shud too invest in being united against India n hindus,,might work way better thn banking on Islam,,which failed resulting in BD

In a way,u r right,,an enemy to unite against,,,Pakistan is already here n is enemy,,,so job done.
perhaps u guys shud too invest in being united against India n hindus,,might work way better thn banking on Islam,,which failed resulting in BD
click on my avatar once and see if you notice anything in upper right corner

hindus think cow urine cleanses them from inside so yeh their brain works in a weird way!

I often hear Bharatis want to undo Pakistan because it was the partition of some imaginary universal state known as "India". Nehru said it, so did others. Pakistan is the "sin of partition". Whenever we hear of Achoot Atang or whatever -- it is often referring to Pakistan.

Here is my question: Why do Bharatis claim or desire (in the past anyway) Pakistan?

Why not Nepal which is Hindu?
Why not Sri Lanka which is racially similar to South India?
Why not Bangladesh?
In Pakistan, we have Iranic linguistic languages whereas these other ones have Indic.

Why do they think Pakistan is more Bharati than Nepal, Bangladesh or Sri Lanka?
Pakistanis don't have as many similarities with Indians as Nepal, Bangladesh or Sri Lanka.

You see we ruled then for a 1000+ years... that has a deep seated wound in their arse.. they think they had some great empire.. but the reality was when Islam arrived it tore their empire as it was founded on false and absurd principles.

they cant get over the fact that we chose islam as our religion and not some religion that says it is cool to kiss a cow's arse.

Islam failed?.. really then why dont BD turn into hindus?

click on my avatar once and see if you notice anything in upper right corner

dude that is to complex for these guys ... you need to break it down even further.. like this

Whr did i say that,,ofcourse pukhtuns r not bhayya.
U think tamils or other south Indians look like northindians,,,,or for that matter northeasterners look anything like others. We r a far more diverse country thn u.
But the point is,,,both have significant population of similar people,,vis a vis the bhayyas.n yes punjabis alongwith kashmiris r bhayya people.

and yet have the mentality of a south indian tea boy....

sorry boss. These guys own all of Asia it seems... for one mata or another. it's confusing.

Pakistan area was more in Iranic sphere than Indic sphere for 9500 out of 10000 years. We even speak Iranic languages unlike you. But i guess the whole world belongs to you.
You are free to believe what you want. If you are uncomfortable with your roots, that's entirely your business. Sindhi and Punjabi are Iranic? Absurd.

Really? That's funny cause last time I checked I was 100% pakhtoon and if I'm pakhtoon then there surely will be more, having your argument collapse on itself must be painful but not as painful as the common day sight in Indian streets.

Separate sovereign entity not just a political one. There seems to be alot of passive aggressiveness in your words. Must hurt real bad
Who has denied that it is a separate sovereign entity as well? These seems to be a lot of insecurity and inferiority complex in your words.

I think at one time you wanted to undo partition but you now know it is impossible to achieve this goal.

When?

reality check

Indian unity vs Pakistans on February morning didn’t really help you now did it

when I got nothing better to say I throw in Bangladesh. To help me when I’m stuck okay!

Bangladesh was never conceived to be in Union with pakistan, just a history blunder happy it’s now been gone.

Historically, Islam and muslim armies who enslaved you and ruled for over 1000 years until British Raj freed you. Pakistan has no interest in India nothing we want. Having insecurities is what drives you people You have no role in the world stuck in back yard of east Asia. Your Neighbours are Bangladesh, Myanmar, China. And Pakistan is a gateway to all regions. Anyway, just F off with your silly Indian logic last people we want to be with. Your not worth conquering at all. P off

You know who this a$$hole is, Hindus can't get over the pain of losing Pakistan and Bangladesh land they will always have wet dreams of akhand bharat

Yes, and these wet dreams result only into soiling of the bed sheets and wetting the diapers of Bipin Rawat.:lol:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom