Why did you join pk/defence???

Azadkashmir

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
The question is:

i personally joined after two years of being a spectator due to a number of reasons:

1. To clear the misconception of our brit pakistanis etc
2.To support army
3.To discuss energy crisis and products that Pakistan should produce to help the people.
4.To play a a role in uniting our folks who still suffer from sardar mentality
5.To make friends with Pakistani in Pakistan as i will be moving next year i do have friends but they dont know anything about history, army, any news, what we produce, simple farmer and laborer folks.

There is more but i cant think of them right now.:hitwall:

The question is:

i personally joined after two years of being a spectator due to a number of reasons:

1. To clear the misconception of our brit pakistanis etc
2.To support army
3.To discuss energy crisis and products that Pakistan should produce to help the people.
4.To play a a role in uniting our folks who still suffer from sardar mentality
5.To make friends with Pakistani in Pakistan as i will be moving next year i do have friends but they dont know anything about history, army, any news, what we produce, simple farmer and laborer folks.

There is more but i cant think of them right now.:hitwall:

To interact with my Pakistani Brothers..and try to understand the thought process that goes into the hate towards my Country.

Because I have a lot of interest in geopolitics.

Also, I thought that a Pakistani forum would have less China-bashing than the others. That one didn't turn out so well. :P

Exact same reasons..Just put Turkey instead of China and my answer would be the same:D

1: Was going to visit Pakistan and wanted to know beyond what media tells.
2: Lots of diversity here so it's a good way to expand knowledge about other countries.

To interact with my Pakistani Brothers..and try to understand the thought process that goes into the hate towards my Country.

yeah.....How bout you take a tour of Bharat Rakshak?..Perhaps then we'll figuire out whose the one doing all the hating.

yes i believe building political knowledge is important but one thing you must remember you can have hundred political revolutions and still be poor backward peasant nation you need economical revolution. Maybe bit of both.

Yes here you see images of crazy Pakistan but when i went it was romance, colorful clothes, great food, shiny colorful buses, bribes, power cuts, chase goats and chickens, dont tell me about rishta that is hot topic. if you get invited to stay over the game is on.

I don't even remember how and why i joined this forum :D

Because I have a lot of interest in geopolitics.

Also, I thought that a Pakistani forum would have less China-bashing than the others. That one didn't turn out so well. :P

It would have less or no china bashing if it was Pakistani forum :D

yep we got plenty of raja, choudary, qawaja, mistery,thaili, derzi, masali.lolz.

Back
Top Bottom