What's new

Why Congress wants to forget 1962 Indo-China war

yaa when now Tibetans are in minority in thr own land ...

its actually

Average Han family income in tibet with tibetans working under them ... strictly in check by PRC.. with PLA policing

xizang hotels are mainly family run inn and they are tibetan familes mainly

farms markets factories are mainly run by tibetans

officials are mainly tibetans

tibetans are majority in xizang

many tibetans return to xizang start business

lying makes no change :lol:

Like I said, there are no active armed insurgencies in China.

Whereas India has too many to count. The Maoists alone, have taken the entire red corridor.

Play with fire, and you will end up burning yourself. :azn:
yes ask Pakistani in a defence forum... whr in defence about everything pakistanis get is from china...

Muslims think themselves as muslim first and everything comes next ...

i know Pakistanis very well ... and i know the answer... 100% pakistanis will support Oppressed Muslim Population in East Turkmenistan

See, even you recognize that India is supporting separatism in China, since the Tibetan government "in exile" claims to be the true government of Tibet.

Here is something to remember: China has no active armed insurgencies.

Whereas India has too many armed insurgencies to count... the Kashmir insurgency, the Maoist insurgency, the insurgencies in the North East...

India has been supporting the Tibetan government in exile for half a century. Imagine if China started openly supporting Indian separatist groups, your country will be broken into pieces easily.

Just wait till your arrogance causes you to take one step too far. :wave:

Ha ha ha.......... keep dreaming.

i know Pakistanis very well ... and i know the answer... 100% pakistanis will support Oppressed Muslim Population in East Turkmenistan

LOL an "Indian" is telling me what a Pakistani would think? :lol:

Check the Pew Global Research polls, the Pakistani people overwhelmingly support China. Both the people and the Government.

its just a matter of time if you keep continuing wat you are doing in Tibet .when you will see tibetan youth taking to Gurrila warfare..

East Turkmenistan is already on boil.. with militants training in Pakistan ...

ask how many Pakistanis will support PRC above the oppressed Muslim population in East Turkmenistan

East Turkmenistan,or you are talking about Xinjiang.China must use high pressure there.People really not friendlly there ,they are not Han's brothers.

xizang hotels are mainly family run inn and they are tibetan familes mainly

farms markets factories are mainly run by tibetans

officials are mainly tibetans

tibetans are majority in xizang

many tibetans return to xizang start business

lying makes no change :lol:
bro in every months some tibetans fled to India... and we get the exact picture wats going in Tibet ... i have myself met many Tibetans they say in 2010 ... thr was a flood of Han chinese prostitute in Lhasa... special delivery for PLA... :)

Ridiculous lies.
You have not been to Tibet, but dare nonsense.

Tibetan PLA soldiers will welcome you with bullets.

h1i592rou2s4.jpg

54D0694E0FBB0B5D7C85A159E8E7223E.jpg

Check the Pew Global Research polls, the Pakistani people overwhelmingly support China. Both the people and the Government.
Sorry I don't know.

China is a Reasonable and Respectable Nation. We can deal with China On Reasonabilities, unlike you Indians (Deceievers & Liars). Human Rights of People of East Turkistan is surely a cause of concern for Pakistani Muslims But We Certainly can bridge In between A Very Friendly Chinese Government and our Muslim Bretheren in East Turkistan. We can Always play a Sincere and a devoted Role in that region to bring about harmony for both parties.

yes ask Pakistani in a defence forum... whr in defence about everything pakistanis get is from china...

Muslims think themselves as muslim first and everything comes next ...

Oppressed Muslim Population ?!

do you know how many pakistan and central asian travel to xinjiang one year?

come out the cave boy:lol:

China is a Reasonable and Respectable Nation. We can deal with China On Reasonabilities, unlike you Indians (Deceievers & Liars). Human Rights of People of East Turkistan is surely a cause of concern for Pakistani Muslims But We Certainly can bridge In between A Very Friendly Chinese Government and our Muslim Bretheren in East Turkistan. We can Always play a Sincere and a devoted Role in that region to bring about harmony for both parties.

Thank you Fasih Khan, and well said. :cheers:

Pakistani although not different from Indians sees India as an arch rival .. and China gives them an equation where they can balance India... so yes they will support you anything when to comes tio
India vs china ...

but on question on more than 10 million oppressed muslims of East Turkmenistan I KNOW THE ANSWER very well... in 50s Pakistan even wanted to join a treaty with india against China ..

bro in every months some tibetans fled to India... and we get the exact picture wats going in Tibet ... i have myself met many Tibetans they say in 2010 ... thr was a flood of Han chinese prostitute in Lhasa... special delivery for PLA... :)

:lol: youself is a tibetan, why pretend? too shy or too much lies? :lol:

we are just not that low :lol:

Back
Top Bottom