What's new

Why Congress wants to forget 1962 Indo-China war

Return India to its rightful owner: The great British Empire. God save the Queen right?! Go back to standing in the coloreds line right? return to rightful owners right?! Free India from the terrorist congress party and reestablish Her Majesty's enlightened rule!

I guess you insulted your "best friend" too for saying that ;)

by Jana
Originally Posted by Tumba
India stands for peace ... but every aggression from a neighbor should be dealt with all our power..
India is standing ON peace suffocating it to death
because we dont want war. we are powerful but war will push back our nation 25 years.

P.S- WE CHOSE TO ACT IN 1971. RESULT- EAST PAKISTAN= BANGLADESH.

LOL an "Indian" is telling me what a Pakistani would think? :lol:

Check the Pew Global Research polls, the Pakistani people overwhelmingly support China. Both the people and the Government.

Thnx Dragon for sizing indians....if china support the indian's insurgency then we think..the dayz are not so far that we see many country like independent Kasmir.....Asam....Nagaland......Sikkim

bro in every months some tibetans fled to India... and we get the exact picture wats going in Tibet ... i have myself met many Tibetans they say in 2010 ... thr was a flood of Han chinese prostitute in Lhasa... special delivery for PLA... :)

Bro just see.. whats happen in KASMIR...Nagaland..Asam...Bodoland/?????No any Kasmiri are safe in their houses....In Kasmir there are more population of ARMY then civil public......

bro in every months some tibetans fled to India... and we get the exact picture wats going in Tibet ... i have myself met many Tibetans they say in 2010 ... thr was a flood of Han chinese prostitute in Lhasa... special delivery for PLA... :)

Bro just see.. whats happen in KASMIR...Nagaland..Asam...Bodoland/?????No any Kasmiri are safe in their houses....In Kasmir there are more population of ARMY then civil public......
..................Buddha Is Born In NEPAL but wats saying about Indians.. they also claimed that BUDDHA is born in India..ha ha ha...

Back
Top Bottom