What's new

Why Congress wants to forget 1962 Indo-China war

The back stabbing was done by the cowardly Indian government.

In case you don't know, "1959" is BEFORE "1962".

India back stabbed us by hosting the Tibetan government in exile, and by using Nehru's forward policy... both of which happened BEFORE the 1962 war.
do you even know wat really happened ... ???
i dont know in which world are you living ...

PLA was tanking up from early 50s in tibet ... they were bulding nos and supplies...
imprisoning and policing tibet...

reports were coming that PLA is occasionally crossing over beyond Tibetan border..
but nehru was foolish thinking that chinese will be satisfied with Tibet ...

it was a regular Indian Army patrol who was checking back thr line when PLA .. attacked them with full human wave.. with stupid Nehru caught sleeping ... and this was the guilt that made him fall.. just months after 62 episode..

Dalai Lama is the legal successor????? lol...

Do you know the Panchen Lama? Do you know serf system?
The Tibet Serfs who have been rescued, Do you know how they think the Dalai Lama do.

Worship the Hand(Serf):
1209312309870_1209312309870_r.jpg

Worship the Human skin(Serf):
73821208209272640.jpg

i know my countries history very well ... its you who need to know the real facts ...
not wat your PLA wants you to know ...

anyway wat can i expect from ppl living in china .. where even internet is being regulated by PLA secret police ... you will only know what PLA wants you to know...

What a load of cow dung from an idiot that can't handle the truth like a man.:lol:
Once again, just answer me the damn question "Why GOI still refused to disclose the Henderson report after 49yrs if there were nothing to hide?" :coffee:

^^^ To the Indian Troll:

It is India that has 2 million children starving to death every single year. it is India that has more people in poverty than the continent of Africa.

Your lectures fall on deaf ears, not a single Chinese person will care if an INDIAN person lectures us on such issues, since India is much worse, and a third world hole. Your opinion is worthless here.
and was china always wealthy check stats of china in 70s 80s.... see wat was your position then ...

China is changed now coz of hard work its ppl did ... India is following the example..

We did not murder 10000 innocent students at Tienanmen square in 1989. We do not have state imposed 1 child policy. We have not killed 1 million innocents Tibetans since China has invaded there. China Govt. refused to allow 2nd child to the parents after they lost their one and only child in earthquake in which 80000 children was killed in Sichuan province. Report suggests that school buildings were collapsed because of poor construction material. We have not displaced 5 million Chinese farmer without paying any compensation to build three gorges dam which has caused major environmental damage. We did not knock down tens of thousands of houses in Beijing without paying any compensation for Olympic. The list is endless.................
The buildings collapsed after earthquake is really shameful for all Chinese.

do you even know wat really happened ... ???
i dont know in which world are you living ...

Learn the facts.

"1959" is BEFORE "1962".

The cowardly Indian government is the one who back stabbed us. It was also the Indian government who came up with the stupid "Hindi Chini bhai bhai" mantra which sounds like something a child would say.

What a load of cow dung from an idiot that can't handle the truth like a man.:lol:
Once again, just answer me the damn question "Why GOI still refused to disclose the Henderson report after 49yrs if there were nothing to hide?" :coffee:
watch you mouth ... i never said anything personal to you and i will not take it ..

and why Henderson report is in public domain its coz ...

Rahul Gandhi whos UPA next candidate of PM in india .. dont want to ppl in india to know wst his Great Grand Paa ... did that ashamed and humiliated India...

Learn the facts.

"1959" is BEFORE "1962".

The cowardly Indian government is the one who back stabbed us. It was also the Indian government who came up with the stupid "Hindi Chini bhai bhai" mantra which sounds like something a child would say.

What back stabbed?What are you people talking about meaningless?

We did not murder 10000 innocent students at Tienanmen square in 1989. We do not have state imposed 1 child policy. We have not killed 1 million innocents Tibetans since China has invaded there. China Govt. refused to allow 2nd child to the parents after they lost their one and only child in earthquake in which 80000 children was killed in Sichuan province. Report suggests that school buildings were collapsed because of poor construction material. We have not displaced 5 million Chinese farmer without paying any compensation to build three gorges dam which has caused major environmental damage. We did not knock down tens of thousands of houses in Beijing without paying any compensation for Olympic. The list is endless.................

10000 innocent students?!

1 million innocents Tibetans?!

80000 children was killed in Sichuan earthquake?!

why not 1 billion

lying just makes you a idiot :lol:

Madman living a lie.
If they want war, we'll give 'em war.
This war is very easy to get the support of all the people.

Dalai Lama is the legal successor????? lol...

Do you know the Panchen Lama? Do you know serf system?
The Tibet Serfs who have been rescued, Do you know how they think the Dalai Lama do.

Worship the Hand(Serf):
1209312309870_1209312309870_r.jpg

Worship the Human skin(Serf):
73821208209272640.jpg

Please do not paste this here?Do you think other people really care about our Tibetan brothers?

Please do not paste this here?Do you think other people really care about our Tibetan brothers?
Tibetan brothers or .. in reality .. oppressed population of Tibet ... where resource are being used for benefits of PLA ... killing and imprisoning monks ... settlement of Han chinese population in tibet ...

Tibetan brothers or .. in reality .. oppressed population of Tibet ... where resource are being used for benefits of PLA ... killing and imprisoning monks ... settlement of Han chinese population in tibet ...

Tibetan brothers that is in reality.

Back
Top Bottom