What's new

Why Congress wants to forget 1962 Indo-China war

Let us forget the damn war. Building peaceful Asia, OK?
War no winners, Just to hurt each other.

we are waiting to test your army's strength

you attacked us when no army was in border area /// now you wont be able to attack from back ...

62' is long way gone ... now no human wave tactics of PLA will work again ... this time your real strength will be tested man by man...

We Chinese hate "cheap talk" but prefere "action" which we fully demostrated to Indians in 1962 cake walk.:partay:
As for the ignorant "back stabbing" claim, why don't you ask your GOI to disclose the "Henderson report", did you ever wonder why GOI still refuse to disclose the report after "49" yrs? :pop:

We Chinese hate "cheap talk" but prefere "action" which we fully demostrated to Indians in 1962 cake walk.:partay:
As for the ignorant "back stabbing" claim, why don't you ask your GOI to disclose the "Henderson report", did you ever wonder why GOI still refuse to disclose the report after "49" yrs? :pop:
and you already know wats in the report ???

again i say 62' is long gone ... no hitting on back this time from arrogant PRC

more like hitting on back ... Nehru was an idiot who believed chinese will keep thr word.. on panchsheel and hindi chini bhai bhai crap ...

It was INDIA that back stabbed China.

In 1959, India hosted our largest separatist group (Tibetan government in exile) immediately after they failed to overthrow the Chinese government. This happened while Nehru was singing his stupid fake "Hindi Chini bhai bhai" song.

If that wasn't enough, next came Nehru's forward policy, leading to the 1962 Sino-Indian war.

It was Nehru who came up with the ridiculous phrase "Hindi Chini bhai bhai"... and it was Nehru who back stabbed China in 1959, a full three years before the war.

It was INDIA that back stabbed China.

In 1959, India hosted our largest separatist group (Tibetan government in exile) immediately after they failed to overthrow the Chinese government. This happened while Nehru was singing his stupid fake "Hindi Chini bhai bhai" song.

If that wasn't enough, next came Nehru's forward policy, leading to the 1962 Sino-Indian war.

It was Nehru who came up with the ridiculous phrase "Hindi Chini bhai bhai"... and it was Nehru who back stabbed China in 1959, a full three years before the war.
those Tibetans were the rightful people for governing the Tibet ... and if they didnt ran that time PLA would have killed those peaceful monks ... i feel proud that my country gave asylum to them ... its the only right thing stupid Nehru did ...these tibetans were never involved in any violent activity against PRC ...

and regarding 62' ... yes it was a backstabbing by PRC/// just after Nehru said the Hindi Chini bhai bhai crap ...

those Tibetans were the rightful people for governing the Tibet ... and if they didnt ran that time PLA would have killed those peaceful monks ... i feel proud that my country gave asylum to them ... its the only right thing stupid Nehru did ...these tibetans were never involved in any violent activity against PRC ...

and regarding 62' ... yes it was a backstabbing by PRC/// just after Nehru said the Hindi Chini bhai bhai crap ...

The back stabbing was done by the cowardly Indian government.

In case you don't know, "1959" is BEFORE "1962".

India back stabbed us by hosting the Tibetan government in exile, and by using Nehru's forward policy... both of which happened BEFORE the 1962 war.

Oh hello change hindustan with pakistan we were not the one who went crying to us to send a warship to protect bangladesh get a life know your facts
Arrogant Hindustan will always think that they have the upper hand. Then when they push their neighbours too far and the neighbour takes action, India will go running to the USA or Russia crying for help. Nothing changed since 1962.

what word

why you hide from history and talking trash all the time

lay the facts on table and see who's the moron
i know my countries history very well ... its you who need to know the real facts ...
not wat your PLA wants you to know ...

anyway wat can i expect from ppl living in china .. where even internet is being regulated by PLA secret police ... you will only know what PLA wants you to know...

anyway wat can i expect from ppl living in china .. where even internet is being regulated by PLA secret police ... you will only know what PLA wants you to know...

Use your brain please, me and Brotherhood are from Hong Kong. There is absolutely no internet censorship here.

Around half the Chinese members on this forum are overseas Chinese as well, like Cardsharp and seigecrossbow, etc.

You have no idea what you are talking about.

i know my countries history very well ... its you who need to know the real facts ...
not wat your PLA wants you to know ...

see

that's exectly what i mean :lol:

This is actually what sane people regarding as "hard cold FACTS":D

It is truly frightening that two million children in India die because of hunger and add to our hunger statistics every year. This implies that in India 6000 children dies every single day because of starvation.
Two Million Children in India Die Because of Hunger

We did not murder 10000 innocent students at Tienanmen square in 1989. We do not have state imposed 1 child policy. We have not killed 1 million innocents Tibetans since China has invaded there. China Govt. refused to allow 2nd child to the parents after they lost their one and only child in earthquake in which 80000 children was killed in Sichuan province. Report suggests that school buildings were collapsed because of poor construction material. We have not displaced 5 million Chinese farmer without paying any compensation to build three gorges dam which has caused major environmental damage. We did not knock down tens of thousands of houses in Beijing without paying any compensation for Olympic. The list is endless.................

Whati was Nehru's forward policy?When did he delare this policy?

We did not murder 10000 innocent students at Tienanmen square in 1989. We do not have state imposed 1 child policy. We have not killed 1 million innocents Tibetans since China has invaded there. China Govt. refused to allow 2nd child to the parents after they lost their one and only child in earthquake in which 80000 children was killed in Sichuan province. Report suggests that school buildings were collapsed because of poor construction material. We have not displaced 5 million Chinese farmer without paying any compensation to build three gorges dam which has caused major environmental damage. We did not knock down tens of thousands of houses in Beijing without paying any compensation for Olympic. The list is endless.................

^^^ To the Indian Troll:

It is India that has 2 million children starving to death every single year. it is India that has more people in poverty than the continent of Africa.

Your lectures fall on deaf ears, not a single Chinese person will care if an INDIAN person lectures us on such issues, since India is much worse, and a third world hole. Your opinion is worthless here.

Back
Top Bottom