What's new

Why Congress wants to forget 1962 Indo-China war

yaa please also take this Nuke list to that officer /// :) ... may be a junior commissioned officer in PLA will have more knowledge of India's nuke arsenal than wats thr on internet ... :)

again ... a reaction is needed here on this very forum...

Shock shiver...

:lol::lol: so you claim Mughals as Indians ??? If so then why cry about invasion killings, rapes of hindu women, destruction of hindu temples and so on.

oh btw welcome again with new ID :azn:

Oh ya,ya:blah::blah:

Dont quote me again lady,i am not even interested,go and share ur religious nonsense with some mullah of ur country.

Chief of Naval Staff Admiral Sureesh Mehta has set off a storm by saying India cannot match China military force.

"In military terms, both conventional and non-conventional, we neither have the capability nor the intention to match China force for force," said Admiral Sureesh Mehta.

"Whether in terms of GDP, defence spend or any other parameter, the gap between the two is too wide to bridge and is getting wider by the day," he said.

India can't match China's military force: Navy Chief - India News - IBNLive

Your own Navy Chief (Admiral Sureesh Mehta) even admits it. :D

bwahahahahahah so are going to claim Mexico as part of India aka bharat aka hindustan

So i should mean that u r not aware about it,and even do not have any intention to understand it,u r all good with hindu-muslim crap,best of luck with that:bunny:

India can't match China's military force: Navy Chief - India News - IBNLive

Your own Navy Chief (Admiral Sureesh Mehta) even admits it. :D
makes sense... why Navy chief was whining ...

Navy got brand new toys ...

i hope Air Force and ... Army follow the example///

i say i should also tell my manager that i need a new Mac Book and few high end software and a latest graphics card so that i can defend against chinese hacker attack on our company's intranet :) ...

Oh ya,ya:blah::blah:

Dont quote me again lady,i am not even interested,go and share ur religious nonsense with some mullah of ur country.

ahhh shock waves lolzzz . why dont you post after due deliberation as wise people say think before you speak.

as far as your comment on religion ahhhh i dont want to point out the pure nonsense at your end.

BTW welcome again with new ID ;)

makes sense... why Navy chief was whining ...

Navy got brand new toys ...

i hope Air Force and ... Army follow the example///

Did you see this part?

"Whether in terms of GDP, defence spend or any other parameter, the gap between the two is too wide to bridge and is getting wider by the day," he said.

The gap is already so big, and getting bigger every day.

you forgot to mention the Red Indians :angel:

History of Native Americans - wikipedia

According to the still-debated Settlement of the Americas, a migration of humans from Eurasia to the Americas took place via Beringia, a land bridge which formerly connected the two continents across what is now the Bering Strait.[13] Falling sea levels created the Bering land bridge that joined Siberia to Alaska, which began about 60,000 – 25,000 years ago.[13][14] The minimum time depth by which this migration had taken place is confirmed at 12,000 years ago, with the upper bound (or earliest period) remaining a matter of some unresolved contention.[15][16] These early Paleoamericans soon spread throughout the Americas, diversifying into many hundreds of culturally distinct nations and tribes.[17] The North American climate finally stabilized by 8000 BCE; climatic conditions were very similar to today's.[18] This led to widespread migration, cultivation of crops, and subsequently a dramatic rise in population all over the Americas.

The big-game hunting culture labeled as the Clovis culture is primarily identified with its production of fluted projectile points. The culture received its name from artifacts found near Clovis, New Mexico; the first evidence of this tool complex was excavated in 1932. The Clovis culture ranged over much of North America and also appeared in South America. The culture is identified by the distinctive Clovis point, a flaked flint spear-point with a notched flute, by which it was inserted into a shaft. Dating of Clovis materials has been by association with animal bones and by the use of carbon dating methods. Recent reexaminations of Clovis materials using improved carbon-dating methods produced results of 11,050 and 10,800 radiocarbon years B.P. (roughly 9100 to 8850 BC).

Numerous Paleoindian cultures occupied North America, with some restricted to the Great Plains and Great Lakes of the modern United States of America and Canada, as well as adjacent areas to the west and southwest. According to the oral histories of many of the indigenous peoples of the Americas, they have been living there since their genesis, described by a wide range of traditional creation accounts.[19] The Folsom Tradition was characterized by use of Folsom points as projectile tips, and activities known from kill sites where slaughter and butchering of bison took place. Folsom tools were left behind between 9000 BCE and 8000 BCE.[20]

It suggest your poor knowledge of History. :rofl:

So i should mean that u r not aware about it,and even do not have any intention to understand it,u r all good with hindu-muslim crap,best of luck with that:bunny:

:lol: after banning once and now coming with new ID you still refuse to use your brain and understand what is posted.'

Indians do not understand the war in the plateau.
If the PLA force them into the plateau with the dam, it will be a massacre.

No heavy weapons Indian soldiers VS Perfect Armed PLA

Logistical problem solving:
http://news.163.com/08/0918/16/4M4U1PHB000120GU.html

Are you ready?
xin_233040622154137509627.jpg

xin_243040622154121860278.jpg

:lol: after banning once and now coming with new ID you still refuse to use your brain and understand what is posted.'

These Indians keep coming back with new user accounts.

They are not even ashamed of it, they even make references to things that are said a long time ago on this forum.

So some of u can even talk sensibly,but u again called of a blunder by saying that India was never united, recheck history,clue,Maurya,Gupta,maratha,Mughal etc.

I already agreed that Tibet was never any free nation,and India had never accepted it as a free nation,cheak my post again.

The word "even" made you less sensible than you tried to pass as.

And believe it or not, none of the names you mentioned is alien to me, but where is India? When did people living in the subcontinent begin to recognizing themselves as one common community named India and proudly calling themselves Indians?

History of Native Americans - wikipedia

It suggest your poor knowledge of History. :rofl:

:what::what::what: care to explain what it has to with current day India and the current day Hindus in India and what it has to do with claim of bharatis that current day India was united before 47 ??

Indians do not understand the war in the plateau.
If the PLA force them into the plateau with the dam, it will be a massacre.

No heavy weapons Indian soldiers VS Perfect Armed PLA

Logistical problem solving:
¡°¸ßÔ­¹Âµº¡±Î÷²ØÄ«ÍÑÏØÓÐÍûÁ½ÄêÄÚͨ¹«Â·_ÍøÒ×ÐÂÎÅÖÐÐÄ
its understood ... i am not a military professional ...

but still i can say that defender will always be a winner ... in Himalayan terrain ...

and its PRC whos threatening India.. by claiming Arunachal ...

Back
Top Bottom