What's new

Why Congress wants to forget 1962 Indo-China war

yaa we are poor weak... and our army is still in 60s ...

go to nearest PLA base and tell these to PLA officers... :)
and please post his reaction here

The point is that the gap has WIDENED.

If you couldn't beat us in 1962 when our economies were about equal, then there is no way you can beat us now... when we are the second largest economy on Earth, and India is not even in the top ten largest economies.

Compare the indigenous defence industries of China and India, you will see how far behind you are. China had an ICBM in the 1970's, India doesn't even have one TODAY!

Check the future GDP projections, even accounting for the future predictions, India will still be behind even countries like Brazil.

List of countries by future GDP (nominal) estimates - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

The point is that the gap has WIDENED.

If you couldn't beat us in 1962 when our economies were about equal, then there is no way you can beat us now... when we are the second largest economy on Earth, and India is not even in the top ten largest economies.

Compare the indigenous defence industries of China and India, you will see how far behind you are. China had an ICBM in the 1970's, India doesn't even have one TODAY!

Check the future GDP projections, even accounting for the future predictions, India will still be behind even countries like Brazil.

List of countries by future GDP (nominal) estimates - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
i have already told you ...

just make a list of facts and take the print out to the nearest base of PLA ...
and please post PLA officers reaction here in this forum ///

Just like 3 Gorges dam,just a stone throw away from Indian border.

Any attack on the Three Gorges Dam will be considered a nuclear strike, and the response will also be with nuclear weapons.

The GoI doesn't have the balls. :lol:

Compare the nuclear arsenals of China and India:

The estimation of nuclear destructive power:

1. Russia ~ 1,273 megaton
2. USA ~ 570 megaton
3. China ~ 294 megaton
4. France ~ 55 megaton
5. UK ~ 16 megaton
6. Israel ~ 1.5 - 4 megaton
7. India ~ 0.8 - 1 megaton
8. Pakistan ~ 0.6 - 1 megaton
9. North Korea ~ Unknown

Link: NTI: Nuclear Disarmament

Prostitution in China - Wikipedia

The state-controlled media have focused attention on urban residents engaging in prostitution, especially university-educated women. There also seems to be a growing acceptance of prostitution. In a 1997 study, 46.8% of undergraduates in Beijing admitted to having considered receiving prostitution services. On the demand side, prostitution has been associated with the gender imbalances brought about by the one-child policy.

Oh! I see that's how China got richer!!!:rofl: It is 1997 study so now it has become snowballed!!:rofl:

really?! mocking prostitution in Australia :lol:

i wonder how low these guys could be :lol:

This is why I call many of u r misinformed.

Ever heard about Megasthenis,he called the mauryan empire Indika(old version of India)in around 200 BC,so did any body heard about China at that time.

So what about Indian ocean,do u think it was named so after British invasion of India some 200 yrs ago.

you forgot to mention the Red Indians :angel:

:woot: yes yes we know Mughals are now Indians in history of current day India.

The tricolored flagged India was NOT There before 47.

anyway come back to the topic and hey welcome again to the forum

Who care what u and ur fellow citizen's think,go away,ur nation do not concern as any more

i have already told you ...

just make a list of facts and take the print out to the nearest base of PLA ...
and please post PLA officers reaction here in this forum ///

The PLA will laugh at you. :lol:

Like I said, if you couldn't even beat us in 1962 when we were poor and under-developed, there is no way you can beat us now... since the gap between China and India has WIDENED immensely.

Any attack on the Three Gorges Dam will be considered a nuclear strike, and the response will also be with nuclear weapons.

Link: NTI: Nuclear Disarmament
yaa please also take this Nuke list to that officer /// :) ... may be a junior commissioned officer in PLA will have more knowledge of India's nuke arsenal than wats thr on internet ... :)

again ... a reaction is needed here on this very forum...

This is why I call many of u r misinformed.

Ever heard about Megasthenis,he called the mauryan empire Indika(old version of India)in around 200 BC,so did any body heard about China at that time.

So what about Indian ocean,do u think it was named so after British invasion of India some 200 yrs ago.:rofl::rofl:

Great! Couldn't say better than this! :cheers:

:lol::lol:

The reality is that u people keep discussing about Indian nuclear arsenal based on some outdated NGO figures,so r showing me figures of a nuclear arsenal which had never been made public upto this day:lol:

And by the way,our much smaller nuclear arsenal(according to u) is more than enough to blast the eastern coast of china,and all ur China fall down.

Back
Top Bottom