What's new

Why Congress wants to forget 1962 Indo-China war

its chinese who are threatening India.. by claiming arunachal...

and whoever who chooses to be aggressor in Himalayan terrain will get a bloody nose... as its not 62'..defenses on both side of border is very strong.. and with light weapons it will next to impossible for aggressor to capture ...

Well said.................:cheers:

LOL......... Pakistan already under civil war!!! Everyday 100s of terrorists are killed by drones! India can easily conquer Pakistan with Drones. Then if China attack India, America will join us and we can easily defeat China. :rofl:

Another example of Indian wet dreams :pop:

LOL......... Pakistan already under civil war!!! Everyday 100s of terrorists are killed by drones! India can easily conquer Pakistan with Drones. Then if China attack India, America will join us and we can easily defeat China. :rofl:

Buddy,first of all no nation will be aligning on our side against China,we will have to fight it our own,what some Chinese,Indian's or Pakistani's think here is not the reality just like some Pakistani's think about Chinese intervention in the wake of war with Pakistan,all china will intervene is only to force both nation's to accept ceasefire just like every other nation do.

War is not some walk in the park,people in this forum mention it more faster than even breathing,without possible understanding the repercussion's of a war.

LOL......... Pakistan already under civil war!!! Everyday 100s of terrorists are killed by drones! India can easily conquer Pakistan with Drones. Then if China attack India, America will join us and we can easily defeat China.

China and the USA are the two largest economies in the world, and share the world's largest bilateral economic relationship. India meanwhile is not even in the top ten largest economies. :rofl:

Pakistan and the USA are strategic allies and always have been. USA even sent a carrier group to intimidate India during the 1970's war, and today are even more strongly attached to Pakistan due to the WoT.

Sorry to break your wet dreams. :lol:

Try to attack Pakistan and see what the USA and China say about it. At least you admit that you cannot handle us on your own, like your own Navy Chief said. :azn:

The Chinese Government and the India Government is waiting for the Dalai Lama die of old age. It could have been a peaceful settlement.
Because according to the traditional, Dalai Lama's successor canonized by the Han government.
If war, India will fall back into civil war, it will lose the future.

Buddy,first of all no nation will be aligning on our side against China,we will have to fight it our own,what some Chinese,Indian's or Pakistani's think here is not the reality just like some Pakistani's think about Chinese intervention in the wake of war with Pakistan,all china will intervene is only to force both nation's to accept ceasefire just like every other nation do.

War is not some walk in the park,people in this forum mention it more faster than even breathing,without possible understanding the repercussion's of a war.

The Chinese Government and the India Government is waiting for the Dalai Lama die of old age. It could have been a peaceful settlement.
Because according to the traditional, Dalai Lama's successor canonized by the Han government.
war will be equally devastating for PLA and Communist Party ... and chinese ppl wont support thousand of soldiers dying without anything to gain .. a fall for communist china...

Ok,let me make it clear,I agree to ur fact that in a next full blown war between India and china it will be India to b the one who will fall first

But it does not matter with which precision ur military plan and achieve that,and with what overwhelming might u achieve it,that war will have terrible consequences for both ur military and economy,and even if ur survive u will just be a another nation looking like a iron age civilization,at a time when China is progressing like never seen in its history,I am sure all ur govt want is to avoid a war,it is not that easy for any nation,just like u people mention it,some nutcrack barbarian's known as Taliban is just whacking American posterior with only some RPG's and Kalashnikov's and ur r talking about taking over the world's 4th biggest military just like throw of a hat,think about it.

No this is basically called running from pole to pillar,understand.

Tang is a part and inheritance of China,so may I ask,were was China,what is the relation,but the Indian one were not that lucky,they still qualify as exclusive,do u get the point.

So particularly my advice is maintain one standard,the debate can be nice.

If you know Tang was a dynasty of China, maybe you know it was the Tang dynasty's official responsibility to compile the history of its predecessor, the Sui dynasty, and Tang's history was officially compiled by its successor, the Song dynasty. We had as many turmoilous times as any other nation, but the chain was never broken, which last till now and dated back at least to Shang dynasty with literal proof.

I won't hold double standards for my own convinience, China was only a widely adopted name given by westerners, we've been calling our existence by Zhongguo, which means "central state", for over quite some thousands years, so my question is, when did the same happen to India or any other name you accepted as a whole people, and what is the meaning of that particular word you used?

You are more than welcome to impart me some new knowledge here.

lets hope all settlements will be done by peaceful means ...

India China should become partners not enemies... i hope china leave its claim on Arunachal... or China will push both india and china in stone age

War no winners, We are not madman.

If India is willing to live in peace, Asia will be prosperous in peace.
If India is willing to live in war, China will meet its aspirations.
The USA, The USSR, is precedent.

war will be equally devastating for PLA and Communist Party ... and chinese ppl wont support thousand of soldiers dying without anything to gain .. a fall for communist china...

According to you we are a brainless, gullible, and easily manipulable people who only trusts government-issued news, it's only natural that we'd be more than happy to push our youngs to the front-line in case we are told to do so.:cheers:

According to you we are a brainless, gullible, and easily manipulable people who only trusts government-issued news, it's only natural that we'd be more than happy to push our youngs to the front-line in case we are told to do so.:cheers:
which part of my post prove that chinese are brainless ..

all i was trying to convey that war will leave both nations in dark ages ...

both countries should avoid it ... PRC is claiming Arunachal ... whos aggressor here ???

Back
Top Bottom