What's new

Why China paid $1trillion to US but doesn't pay a dime to the Pak govt?

Yes yes!

Of course.

Keep them coming, excuses...

Amazing!

They come in all hues and color, Chinese excuses.

What is not coming, however, is the data.

Now don't bother replying unless you have some real hard data in hand to prove your point. :wave:

---------- Post added at 04:56 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:55 PM ----------

I play hard, matey!

:lol:

If you have questions, or at least need to explain your point of view, which is empty? You can point out?

If you have questions, or at least need to explain your point of view, which is empty? You can point out?

Look my dear.

Don't me words "We have done this, we have done that"

Give me facts and data.

How much money has China given to Pakistan or invested in Pakistan intended for the benefit of Pakistanis PRIMARILY?

Your track record has nothing to show.

If you have something to show, bring it forth or else let us not waste each others' time.

---------- Post added at 05:06 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:04 PM ----------

China Assisting Pakistan in Upgrading Power Infrastructure

Too much information, however, you really need me to search?

Scavenging for bits and pieces?

Show me something conrete.

Something that has happened.

China has invested in USA, In long run they will make 2 trillion out of this 1 trillion... What will they get after bailing out Pakistan??? Its all business, No one is brother or frnd here.

LOL !!! You must be a famous Indian Comedian !!! Everyone knows that investing in US Treasury Bonds (debt) is like flushing your money down the Toilet. Now Ask yourself what is China's holding of US Treasury Bonds worth when the US government is constantly devaluing America's currency ????

Look my dear.

Give me facts and data.

How much money has China given to Pakistan or invested in Pakistan intended for the benefit of Pakistanis PRIMARILY?

If you have something to show, bring it forth or else let us not waste each others' time.

---------- Post added at 05:06 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:04 PM ----------

I can only give you news, additional data? I did not, I'm just an Internet user, of course, the best you to search the the PDF.

Look my dear.

Give me facts and data.

This is a rogue, frankly. An Internet user, I am not responsible for specific projects. Likewise, if I have the same requirements in India, you do not give specific data.

---------- Post added at 04:43 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:42 PM ----------

Pakistan calls for closer energy cooperation with China

Yeah right!

Quoting the Pakistani govt. spokesperson.

The same govt. which bundled $25bn (or 30 or 35, whatever!) worth of MoU's as 'deals' and 'investment' to fool its own public.

I can give you a lot of independent agency data regarding Chinese activities in Africa but that is not what this thread is for.

Why are you having such a hard time doing the same when it comes to Pakistan??

Think about it.

Ok, now to the end of it? I do not want to waste too much time spent on some of the deliberate mischief of the Indian members.

Yeah right!

Quoting the Pakistani govt. spokesperson.

The same govt. which bundled $25bn (or 30 or 35, whatever!) worth of MoU's as 'deals' and 'investment' to fool its own public.

I can give you a lot of independent agency data regarding Chinese activities in Africa but that is not what this thread is for.

Why are you having such a hard time doing the same when it comes to Pakistan??

Think about it.

Chinese investment in Pakistan crosses $25 billion mark.

Ok, you are requested data, I gave, which is Pakistan's statistics.

---------- Post added at 04:58 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:57 PM ----------

You're welcome.

I'm willing to give you an honourable exit. :wave:

Oh, sir, I sincerely hope you do some work in other areas, such as some interesting things in India.

Chinese investment in Pakistan crosses $25 billion mark.

Ok, you are requested data, I gave, which is Pakistan's statistics.

Pakistan's statistics?

You mean Pakistani govt. statistics?

You mean the same statistics which even the Pakistani media is not sure about?

You have something from some reputed third party independent source?

If not, then quit it.

---------- Post added at 05:31 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:30 PM ----------

Oh, sir, I sincerely hope you do some work in other areas, such as some interesting things in India.

...and what makes you think I do not, sire?

In any case, Pakistani friends do not be anxious, my friend, you a lot of potential, all is needed is an efficient government and a stable investment environment and then the sky is the limit.

---------- Post added at 05:02 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:01 PM ----------

Pakistan's statistics?

You mean Pakistani govt. statistics?

You mean the same statistics which even the Pakistani media is not sure about?

You have something from some reputed third party independent source?

If not, then quit it.

---------- Post added at 05:31 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:30 PM ----------

...and what makes you think I do not, sire?

Oh, maybe I did not find, where? Please give me a connection.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom