What's new

Why China paid $1trillion to US but doesn't pay a dime to the Pak govt?

China know Pakistan government can't be trusted and corruption. It is better we have seen many Chinese engineers and workers investing on infrastractures and develop them in 40 billions deal. (ie Gawadar port is great example).

Pakistan historically hasn't handle properly the economics money even US aids. Also our taxpayers's money goes disappear.

Pakistan has never asked china for any bail out or aid like things as Pakistan wants trade instead of aid.We have been asking the US for the same but they rather continued providing aid in place of trade.China on the other hand always listened to Pakistan wishes and the way Pakistan want a certain thing i.e Chinese investments in the areas that would generate employment for the youth similarly meeting our defense requirements on par our demands and that too with transfer of technology.thus china is helping us how to catch fish.they are making us to stand by our own feet and we are very much satisfied with our Chinese brothers sincere efforts.Long live Pak-China friendship:china::pakistan:

This is investment for the long-term relationship, which is a reward for Pakistan's long-term friendship.
Whatever, China has a large-scale investment in Pakistan, it is true.
You know what?

That's exactly what I like about you Chinese.

You guys such amazingly shrewd businessmen.

You put money from your right pocket to your left pocket and the Pakistani shout in gay joy..."Yay! Here come our Chinese saviours." :lol:

You can give all sort of empty rhetoric about your love for your Pakistani 'brothers'. What you cannot do, however, is give me some data to prove it.

Like I said...

Why spend cash when words can do the job? :azn:

Absolutely not, it is just the trade surplus, we do not want to, but because of the bilateral trade imbalance, so there is so much waste paper, oh, I mean dollars.
Empty words, yet again.

This is investment for the long-term relationship, which is a reward for Pakistan's long-term friendship.
Whatever, China has a large-scale investment in Pakistan, it is true.
You know what?

That's exactly what I like about you Chinese.

You guys such amazingly shrewd businessmen.

You put money from your right pocket to your left pocket and the Pakistani shout in gay joy..."Yay! Here come our Chinese saviours." :lol:

You can give all sort of empty rhetoric about your love for your Pakistani 'brothers'. What you cannot do, however, is give me some data to prove it.

Like I said...

Why spend cash when words can do the job? :azn:

Absolutely not, it is just the trade surplus, we do not want to, but because of the bilateral trade imbalance, so there is so much waste paper, oh, I mean dollars.
Empty words, yet again.
Ha ha ha ha, sir, not even to mention the previous project, just last year, Premier Wen Jiabao has brought 25 billion dollars investment, and since then now have many projects started, and even here there are a lot of news in the PDF. This is true, you able to search.

---------- Post added at 04:09 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:06 PM ----------

Empty? Why China and the U.S. trade situation is "empty", that is a hard fact in between the two countries. You consider?

Update your information, I do not even know how many times need to be repeated. China provided assistance to 250 million dollars, however, that nothing, to help Pakistan earthquake in 2008.

In any case, the Indian members at least need the basic math skills, 250m$> 25m$.

and u chinese need english skills to differentiate between "gave" and "pledged"

First of all its not chinese problem to bail Pakistan means us out. Pakistan even dont need and should not get borrow money at first place. Because borrowing money is like giving up ur identity there are many many many rich people who dont pay a single penny as a tax. Our leaders are best example of this. China recently showed up in world best economies so do u think its going to give money to Paksitani politicians of course NO. China know every thing about Pak govt which is corrupt from empty head to toe,

which are slave to western masters. But china has started many projects which will help Pakistan and China both but honestly Pakistan lacks leadership. In this hold month of Ramadan i pray to Allah to give Pakistan a genuine leadership and to encourage people to come forth. Hope is every thing we have right now

Ha ha ha ha, sir, not even to mention the previous project, just last year, Premier Wen Jiabao has brought 25 billion dollars investment, and since then now have many projects started, and even here there are a lot of news in the PDF. This is true, you able to search.

Economics 101...

Here's your assignment:

LEARN THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN 'MoU' AND 'DEAL'

Whatever sham you did in Pakistan last year, were MoU's.

Oh and BTW, are you sure those MoU's were worth $25 bn??

Some Pakistani media reported $35 bn

...some said $30 bn

...some said $40 bn

Nobody knew exactly how much was the worth of those MoU's.

and some in Pakistani media even claimed that those also included MoU's already in existence before the Hu Jintao visit. :lol:

What a sham!

Really great at empty rhetoric, you Chinese are!

The United States is a huge market, dollars are an international currency, so the U.S. can pay it, we sell merchandise, so just so simple, that is not an investment, but the trade surplus, we are also a headache for it.

The United States is a huge market, dollars are an international currency, so the U.S. can pay it, we sell merchandise, so just so simple, that is not an investment, but the trade surplus, we are also a headache for it.

Economics 102:

Any resource spent to ensure future inflow of further resources is also a type investment.

You gave $ 1tn to US to ensure that the US consumers keep living life in 'credit' and keep buying the Chinese goods.

Economics 101...

Here's your assignment:

LEARN THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN 'MoU' AND 'DEAL'

Whatever sham you did in Pakistan last year, were MoU's.

Oh and BTW, are you sure those MoU's were worth $25 bn??

Some Pakistani media reported $35 bn

...some said $30 bn

...some said $40 bn

Nobody knew exactly how much was the worth of those MoU's.

and some in Pakistani media even claimed that those also included MoU's already in existence before the Hu Jintao visit. :lol:

What a sham!

Really great at empty rhetoric, you Chinese are!

To stop the show, I do not buy it. It is the Pakistani media, not the Chinese media, there may be a number of different calculations may include other items, or just a statistical error, who knows, but our investment is guaranteed, that is a fact, no matter how vilified the Indians, in addition to show your ugly, it will not hurt us.

---------- Post added at 04:21 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:19 PM ----------

Economics 102:

Any resource spent to ensure future inflow of further resources is also a type investment.

You gave $ 1tn to US to ensure that the US consumers keep living life in 'credit' and keep buying the Chinese goods.

This is trade, not investment, to understand the "trade", it is not "investment."

---------- Post added at 04:23 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:21 PM ----------

and u chinese need english skills to differentiate between "gave" and "pledged"

I believe that our commitment is guaranteed, you see some news in the PDF, then know that the reconstruction has already begun.

The author needs to get rid of Beggar Mentality.The fact is that China is close friend of Pakistan and cares about Pakistan That's why don't give hard cash like Americans through which they could potentially blackmail us much like US.US actually bribes our politicans in the form of AID.China as a sincere friend wants Pakistan to stand on its own feet that's why it always invests in development projects.Chinese owe us nothing.We should be thankful to their support diplomatic, development etc.Actually, the 1 trillion is beneficial for China because it buys China leverage over USA.Chine is not doing it out of goodwill but to gain leverage our USA.China actually cares about it's allies.It went to war for a small country like North Korea.That tells you a lot what China thinks of its allies.

To stop the show, I do not buy it. It is the Pakistani media, not the Chinese media, there may be a number of different calculations may include other items, or just a statistical error, who knows, but our investment is guaranteed, that is a fact, no matter how vilified the Indians, in addition to show your ugly, it will not hurt us.

Yes yes!

Of course.

Keep them coming, excuses...

Amazing!

They come in all hues and color, Chinese excuses.

What is not coming, however, is the data.

Now don't bother replying unless you have some real hard data in hand to prove your point. :wave:

---------- Post added at 04:56 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:55 PM ----------

Patrician, I know you are performing hard, but it is not for you, stop it.

I play hard, matey!

:lol:

A THOUGHT TO PONDER UPON
WHY CHINA PAID $1 TRILLION TO US, WON’T PAY A DIME TO PAY PAK GOVT(S)

Friend of Pakistan a time tested friend China; who happened to support Pakistan every time in all fields has anyone thought of why China does not support the idea of bailing out Pakistan.

China that is considered rivalry to the United States paid an astounding $1 trillion to bail out US on agreed terms but never have China ever considered a friendly Pakistan to bail it out of economic and poverty where Pakistan debt stands close to $57 billion compared to $1 trillion to be far less. I am forced to think and write what is wrong between China and Pakistani Govts that trust deficit remains strong when it comes to finances.

Is there any working group between China and Pakistan to resolve this debt crisis and Pakistan assures and gives China access to areas specifically mining projects that has a better return profitability to Chinese companies/Govt.

As far as we all know China is a reliable trusted partner and friend thus it leads me to believe previous and present Pakistani Govts are the cause that keeps Chinese economists and government not to bail out Pakistan who is suffering due to large sum of debt that is hardly payable due to less exports and all sorts of disasters upon her from WOT to earthquake to floods.

Let’s be fair here Chinese and Pakistan Armed Forces have the strongest ties and all sorts of business deals goes through but the same enthusiasm and helping hand is not available when it comes to dealing with every Pakistani Govt in power.

Bailing out Pakistan out of the debt may it be half of what it is currently would benefit and help not only Pakistan but China mutually investing in all critical projects that immensely benefit Chinese economy as well.

I’ve given a thought and introduced it over here gentlemen your thoughts, do participate..

I’ll ask moderators to keep the thread clean and under surveillance and remove all flaming posts.

Because of our BS leaders like Namaz, Zardari, Musharaf CHINA DON'T TRUST ON PAKISTAN!

Your military generals love to sit with American generals
Your Govt officials love to visit America as much as they can

and you are xpecting China will help you ????

Back
Top Bottom