What's new

Why Chennai can't and won't speak Hindi

Your friend told us something else.

He was referring to the fonts I'm very sure. You dont need a phd or master degree to know that, there is only one chinese script!!!
Now go search some blog or wiki for answer :omghaha: :omghaha: I'll wait for your reply.

I heard even Mandarin and Cantonese are mutually unintelligible.

To an american journalist or Indian YES! :omghaha: :omghaha:

This won't be true if India is the only country that exists on the earth. Hindi was brought to the Indian subcontinent by the Aryan invaders. The invading people attempted to separate themselves from the Australoid natives by creating the caste system. But this system did not work out well as there are many race mixing now. The north Indians has less percentage of Australoid genes while south Indians has more Australoid genes.

So Sanskrit is the language of Aryans.
@shan please enlighten

Last edited by a moderator:
the language that Indians speak today is it mutually intelligible to sanskrit? If it's not, then sanskrit is quite dead.

Hindi language uses 70% Arabic/Persian words :) Sanskrit is spoken by 10.000 people there as a 2nd language for religious. Its like Pakistanis reading quran in arabic.

So Sanskrit is the language of Aryans.
@shan please enlighten

Yes, it was completed and named in Pakistan.

This won't be true if India is the only country that exists on the earth. Hindi was brought to the Indian subcontinent by the Aryan invaders. The invading people attempted to separate themselves from the Australoid natives by creating the caste system. But this system did not work out well as there are many race mixing now. The north Indians has less percentage of Australoid genes while south Indians has more Australoid genes.

Absolutely correct. :cheers:

Last edited by a moderator:
Hindi language uses 70% Arabic/Persian words :) Sanskrit is spoken by 10.000 people there as a 2nd language for religious. Its like Pakistanis reading quran in arabic.

If Sanskrit is not intelligible to Indians today, then Sanskrit is dead. How else can anyone argue otherwise????

If Sanskrit is not intelligible to Indians today, then Sanskrit is dead. How else can anyone argue otherwise????

Only Indians on PDF argue, elsewhere Indians know its dead language. By reading and speaking as 2nd language by 10.000 people out of billion it doesn't suddenly become alive.

Only Indians on PDF argue, elsewhere Indians know its dead language. By reading and speaking as 2nd language by 10.000 people out of billion it doesn't suddenly become alive.

totally agree, too many indian trolls on PDF here.

The invading people attempted to separate themselves from the Australoid natives by creating the caste system. But this system did not work out well as there are many race mixing now. The north Indians has less percentage of Australoid genes while south Indians has more Australoid genes.

The latest genetic studies prove this theory wrong. Caste system originated in 100BC while both the races ANI(ancestral North Indains) and ASI(ancestral South Indians) started to mix with each other around 2200BC.

Same idiotic comment once against. :wacko: I think your Lahnda has 99.99% Persians words. :omghaha::omghaha:

He was referring to the fonts I'm very sure. You dont need a phd or master degree to know that, there is only one chinese script!!!
Now go search some blog or wiki for answer :omghaha: :omghaha: I'll wait for your reply.

To an american journalist or Indian YES! :omghaha: :omghaha:

So, you are now fabricating theories. Chinese members themselves have quoted number of times that Mandarin and Cantonese are mutually unintelligible. :omghaha::omghaha:

The latest genetic studies prove this theory wrong. Caste system originated in 100BC while both the races ANI(ancestral North Indains) and ASI(ancestral South Indians) started to mix with each other around 2200BC.

Same idiotic comment once against. :wacko: I think your Lahnda has 99.99% Persians words. :omghaha::omghaha:

So, you are now fabricating theories. Chinese members themselves have quoted number of times that Mandarin and Cantonese are mutually unintelligible. :omghaha::omghaha:

It depends which part of china he is from. Do u know big china is? Even in a small country like UK, Londoner have trouble understanding Scottish english. what a retarded.:cuckoo:

You can find 10,000 kids learning Sanskrit in school in a single city of India. :wacko:

You are just trying to ignore Aryan invasion. Which brought Hinduism and civilization to India.

You can find 10,000 kids learning Sanskrit in school in a single city of India. :wacko:

You have 10,000 in every city in India? what are you, an Indian NBA player?

Sanskrit does not need a certificate from foreigners like Chinese and Pakistani. It does not matter a damn however much you troll. It just shows your ignorance and foolishness.

Sanskrit is the sacred language of Hindus and is in everyday use in countless Hindu homes and temples. Millions of Hindus start their day with a chant in Sanskrit. Indian students must learn at least 2 years of Sanskrit, and many do more.

Sanskrit does not need a certificate from foreigners like Chinese and Pakistani. It does not matter a damn however much you troll. It just shows your ignorance and foolishness.

Sanskrit is the sacred language of Hindus and is in everyday use in countless Hindu homes and temples. Millions of Hindus start their day with a chant in Sanskrit. Indian students must learn at least 2 years of Sanskrit, and many do more.

I failed to see the logic of your reasoning. Pls stop trolling me.

You are just trying to ignore Aryan invasion. Which brought Hinduism and civilization to India.

You have 10,000 in every city in India? what are you, an Indian NBA player?

No Hindu gives the slightest importance to all these nonsense theories. We know our scriptures too well to pay any attention to fantastic theories floated by stupid academics who dont know the first thing about our religion. And in any case, what happened 1000s of years ago is completely irrelevant today.

Back
Top Bottom