What's new

Why Chennai can't and won't speak Hindi

We use both of them. Many Hindi magazine contains page numbers in Devanagari numerals. Even the Latin decimal notation is based on Indian discovery.

numerals_d29235i6.gif

I see some similarities. And this is the best way to represent numbers.

On the side note, which language do you speak? Are you in Cochin area?

In WWII, Britain and Russia were in no position to help others. Only US was in that position. That is how US ended WWII as the world's #1 country. And that is how India gets its independence. US force England to give up India. Don't ever forget that. You owe your independence to the US.

So do you.

And you followed them to continue getting your high?

I guess you agree with the facts that I posted but are angry with that fact. But don't take it out on me. Take it out on the British by revert India back to its original states prior to British conquest. That will show them.

You assume too much, being a victim of the centuries of humiliation. ;)

and the funny thing is, you have no ability to think. You can just parrot out what has been force fed.

I see some similarities.

Just coincidence, they are being used since 8-10th century with little variation.

This is reference to symbol zero from a Hindu temple built in 876AD in Gwalior. The number is 270 looking similar to English 270. In later period number 7 got rotated clockwise.

02-10-11-ncj-much-ado-about-zero-2.jpg

Manchus were considered First class, Northern Hans as second Class and Southern Hans as third class citizens during Qing Dynasty.(1644-1911).

LOL, you took that from a certain retarded indian poster fro another thread, he was rebutted by a graduate researcher @Wholegrain. And you picked up that garbage post just to troll. Can't you troll more intelligently? If CHinese are lower class, why Manchu speak and write in Chinese. What an oxymoron. :omghaha: :omghaha:

Last edited by a moderator:
Just coincidence, they are being used since 8-10th century with little variation.

This is reference to symbol zero from a Hindu temple built in 876AD in Gwalior. The number is 270 looking similar to English 270. In later period number 7 got rotated clockwise.

What a BS from you again, modern symbols are Arabic influenced. They came up with its final form.

77713-004-2D5234C2.jpg

What a BS from you again, modern symbols are Arabic influenced. They came up with its final form.

77713-004-2D5234C2.jpg

Perhaps your IQ failed to understand, why I wrote that. He asked me Devanagari numerals look similar to Latin Decimal symbols and I said its a coincidence. :rofl::rofl::rofl:

Perhaps your IQ failed to understand, why I wrote that. He asked me Devanagari numerals look similar to Latin Decimal symbols and I said its a coincidence. :rofl::rofl::rofl:

Coming from you, I knew what is next. Just look at yr other posts, you claimed credits on the modern symbols and totally disregarded Arabic influence. :tdown:

77713-004-2D5234C2.jpg

This picture has wrong representation of Devanagari numerals. :wacko:

Coming from you, I knew what is next. Just look at yr other posts, you claimed credits on the modern symbols and totally disregarded Arabic influence. :tdown:

Arab contribution was inventing new type of figures for Indian numerals. BTW Arabic numerals don't look like the Hindu-Arabic numerals.

LOL, you took that from a certain retarded indian poster fro another thread, he was rebutted by a graduate researcher @Wholegrain. And you picked up that garbage post just to troll. Can't you troll more intelligently? If CHinese are lower class, why Manchu speak and write in Chinese. What an oxymoron. :omghaha: :omghaha:

Manchu Invaders of China

The last dynasty of China was led by an elite of Manchu 'barbarians' from northern China, this article throws some light on how the Manchu people managed to subjugate China for 250 years. The article by Amanda Ryder is reprinted from SACU's China Now magazine (1990)

Last edited by a moderator:
You assume too much, being a victim of the centuries of humiliation. ;)

and the funny thing is, you have no ability to think. You can just parrot out what has been force fed.

That s actually the hallmark of the Chinese "intelligentsia". No thinking ability. Just look at how their country runs en masse after one silly paradigm after another. Mongoloid races have no individualism.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom