What's new

Why Chennai can't and won't speak Hindi

That will destroy India. I liked the way I learned,Hindi,being taught along with the local language [malayalam in my case] from LKG to 8th,were I got to chose to avoid one language. I avoided Hindi,and there was no languages in 10th and 12th.

He was just narrating his Pakistani experience with Bengalis. :wacko:

South Indians should be forced to learn and speak Hindi, their local languages should not be taught in school this will help to create a common language in India.

The one common language that united India is English. England created India. And English now unites India.

Hindi is becoming popular in the south by the day, I asked a Tamil guy that why he learned and speaks in Hindi and he says Tamilians are learning Hindi because they want to rule India :woot:

English also force fed you opium making you hopeless addicts.

And that still shows.

British are their liberators, they liberated China from the Japanese, defeating the Japanese and giving the modern China, let him cheerlead for his liberators.

British are their liberators, they liberated China from the Japanese, defeating the Japanese and giving the modern China, let him cheerlead for his liberators.

China was not conquered by Japan in WWII. While India was completely occupied by England with Princely state puppets. Can you tell me how many years of occupation was that. Also, prior to British, the Mughals also invaded and rule a large part of India.

Be proud of your history. Stop denying your history.

And how many Indians do not speak English, the language that unite India. I bet its more that 400 million, which is an exaggerated figure any way. Don't believe everything that CCP says, you should know that more than I do as you are the China expert among Indians here.

All literate Chinese learnt Chinese using the European latin Alphabet. I never used foreign writing system to learn my own mothertongue Hindi in school. :wacko::wacko:

pinyin.jpg

China was not conquered by Japan in WWII. While India was completely occupied by England with Princely state puppets. Can you tell me how many years of occupation was that. Also, prior to British, the Mughals also invaded and rule a large part of India.

This was the land your liberators British and America liberated from Japan. But thankless Chinese now hate both of them.

400px-Japanese_Empire2.png

All literate Chinese learnt Chinese using the European latin Alphabet. I never used foreign writing system to learn my own mothertongue Hindi in school. :wacko::wacko:

pinyin.jpg

Chinese has no alphabets. And the characters has nothing to do with the sound of the character. this is just one of the many method. I learned the Bopomofo system when I was in Taiwan

Bopomofo - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

The one country that use Latin Alphabet to replace their original writing system is Vietnamese.

Gallbladder leaked more than usual today.

Strong stinking smell! Yuck...

He is just a little weirdo, probably a beta stage spam bot.

This was the land your liberators British and America liberated from Japan. But thankless Chinese now hate both of them.

400px-Japanese_Empire2.png

I don't remember British landed troops in China.

The two countries that helped China the most was US and USSR. But China also did a lot of fighting. You are just trying to divert the conversation to China so others would forget the actual fact that India was COMPLETELY conquered by England in the late 1700s and 1800s and till after WWII. And that Britain united India and make it a nation.

Do you accept this fact? yes or no?

I am sure you still remembered Mongols when you were writing this and the gallbladder was leaking over.

After all, they started their career with you. ;)

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom