What's new

Why Armenia And Serbia Might Seek Iranian Drones

Biggest dream of these western countries (also İsrael) is to make both Turkey and Iran to go war against each other, we are two problematic countries according to them and it would best thing for them ıf we destroy each others.. Our NATO membership honestly only protect us from NATO itself.
They still could end up getting directly involved to ensure the destruction of Iran and destroy any chance for peace

Hypothetically speaking, if Iran and Turkey go to war with each other over Azerbaijan/Armenia, wouldn't NATO also get involved as Turkey is a Nato member and attack on 1 is attack on all?

Not if Turkey attacks first.
I might be wrong, but NATO reactions are for defensive purposes, not for going to war.

So if Turkey ventures into a direct conflict with Iran, it probably won't involve NATO. Turkey is also capable of fighting Iran single handedly, even if the war might lead to a draw.

They still could end up getting directly involved to ensure the destruction of Iran and destroy any chance for peace
While Iran is busy with us, US-Israeli air force can hit Iran's nuclear power plants without any great retaliation. And while we are busy with Iran, they will resolve the 12 mile and EEZ issues in favor of Greece.. İt's win win for them

While Iran is busy with us, US-Israeli air force can hit Iran's nuclear power plants without any great retaliation. And while we are busy with Iran, they will resolve the 12 mile and EEZ issues in favor of Greece.. İt's win win for them
That’s the problem with most Muslim and Arab nations we keep on competing with one another instead of cooperating with each other,what are we at 1.8 billion Muslims but these days most are competing for scraps, Israel and yes my home country America doesn’t want these Muslim nations uniting as one voice because than we would win.

That’s the problem with most Muslim and Arab nations we keep on competing with one another instead of cooperating with each, what are we at 1.8 billion Muslims but these days most are competing for scraps, Israel and yes my home country doesn’t want these Muslim nations uniting as one voice because than we would win.
Most Muslims actually want the same thing, but problem is, who will unite all Muslim countries? Arabs, Turks and Persians are chauvinist nations, We all want a united İslamic world but under our own leadership.

Most Muslims actually want the same thing, but problem is, who will unite all Muslim countries? Arabs, Turks and Persians are chauvinist nations, We all want a united İslamic world but under our own leadership.

Turks fight amongst one another, Arabs fighter amongst one another, Pakistanis fight amongst one another, Iranians fight amongst one another.

Tribalism is part of human nature. Religion is a form of pan-tribalism while religious sectarianism is a form of sub-tribalism. Humans cannot be united.

Turkish Defense Industry is enough to protect Azerbaijan from all Enemies

Great Turkish UCAV technology from AZAB Kamikaze Drone to KIZILELMA unmanned stealth Fighter Jet to destroy backward technologies in the region

Turkiye's Baykar Makina sets up office in Azerbaijan
View attachment 924138
View attachment 924139

Azerbaijan to use superior Turkish UCAV technology TB-2 , AKINCI , KIZILELMA and manymore
View attachment 924140
bayraktar_akinci_drone_090722_09.jpg

AKINCI UCAV test-fired IHA-230 supersonic Missile

Target Distance : 140 km

bayraktar-akincidan-super-586.jpg

even TB-2 UCAV to carry SUNGUR air to air missiles to shoot down enemy UCAVs
1672506616731-jpeg.908681

The EH Electronic Warfare Pod confuses the Air Defense Radars at a distance of close to 100 km

This capability of the Mini EH Pod has been proven in combat by TB-2 UCAVs
It not only protected itself but also the accompanying UCAVs
1672480306496-jpeg.908606

ANKA-3 stealth UCAV is a beast to compare with Iranian tiny SAEGHEH

SEAD/DEAD role
Strategic strike
Deep strike

The V-shaped aircraft does not have horizontal and vertical stabilisation to reduce its RCS

MTOW : 6.5 tons
Payload : 1.200 kg
Speed : mach 0,7
internal weapon stations

Turkish ANKA-3 MTOW : 6.500 kg ... İranian SAEGHEH MTOW :. 500 kg
View attachment 924142

Death machine that can destroy its targets from 180 km away without even being seen

ANKA-3 stealth UCAV + KUZGUN-TJ Missiles .... Now imagine for SEAD/DEAD role
1680605968877-jpeg.923288

AZAB Kamikaze Drone

Turkish tech firm Robit Technology has developed a new multipurpose kamikaze Drone called 'Azab' with a long-range flight distance

Length : 1.5 m
Wingspan : 2 m
Max speed : 145 knot
Flight range : 500 km
Warhead : 15 kg

AZAB kamikaze Drone has almost no chance of being caught by the Radar
Thanks to its radar cross-section and composite body
introazab.jpg

60 km ALPAGUT kamikaze Drone with 90 degrees top attack capability
ALPAGUT kamikaze Drone with IIR+TV guidance
( warhead of 11 kg to destroy all Tanks in the World )

View attachment 924145

KARGI anti-radiation Drone with range of up to 800 km

RF seeker
Datalink
SATCOM
home-of-jam capability
SEAD (Suppression of Enemy Air Defenses)
DEAD (Destruction of Enemy Air Defenses)

1672493640235-jpeg.908655

200 km SIMSEK Kamikaze Drone with speed of mach 0.9
View attachment 924146
View attachment 924147

Btw Turkish KORKUT , SUNGUR , HISAR Air Defense Systems to intercept enemy UCAVs and Kamikaze Drones

View attachment 924151
1671561666261-jpeg.906962

1671561485794-jpeg.906955

1671561519972-jpeg.906957

New AD Systems from ASELSAN to intercept all threaths

2 x 35mm Multi-Purpose Weapon Systems
12 x Missiles
1 x Anti-Drone System

1680584206504-jpeg.923245

Turkiye is not Ukraine ....
and Azerbaijan has superior technology from Turkiye and Israel

TB-2 , AKINCI , HAROP even KIZILELMA and ANKA-3 stealth UCAV in near future
SOM Cruise Missile
LORA Balistic Missile
TRLG-230 laser guided MLRS
POLONEZ-M MLRS
EXTRA MLRS
TRG-300 MLRS
BARAK-8 Air Defense System
And many more on the way

Iran can not change anything .....
Oh my God MMM E YOU'RE ALIVE! Had us worried there for a bit when you weren't posting since the earthquake. How have you been recently?

Modern state of Armenia owes it's existence to Russia but they decided to elect an anti-Russia pro-west clown as a president WHILE being under protection of Russia.

Naturally they paid the price of it in 2020
They didn't even elect him! They supported him in a velvet revolution, after he deceived them and after the war won the elections with massive fraud.

But yes,you're right that's why the Russians were angry at them.

Oh my God MMM E YOU'RE ALIVE! Had us worried there for a bit when you weren't posting since the earthquake. How have you been recently?
I told you he's ok and you didn't believe me.

They didn't even elect him! They supported him in a velvet revolution, after he deceived them and after the war won the elections with massive fraud.

But yes,you're right that's why the Russians were angry at them.
tomayto tomahto, the point is this has been the same Armenian behavior pattern for thousands of years

I'm sure they didn't teach you the Armenian revolts during the Ottoman period. Even if they did, they framed it as a justified uprising against an oppressive regime.

tomayto tomahto, the point is this has been the same Armenian behavior pattern for thousands of years

I'm sure they didn't teach you the Armenian revolts during the Ottoman period. Even if they did, they framed it as a justified uprising against an oppressive regime.
No man,this wasn't the pattern for thousands of years. But now they had that idiot take power and piss off Putin.

Pashinyan must be following a kind of agenda,because his actions are the epitome of a traitor politician. His government,his cabinet from the beginning,has been both traitorous and completely incompetent. We're talking about ministers who had nothing to do with politics or diplomacy.

No man,this wasn't the pattern for thousands of years. But now they had that idiot take power and piss off Putin.

Pashinyan must be following a kind of agenda,because his actions are the epitome of a traitor politician. His government,his cabinet from the beginning,has been both traitorous and completely incompetent. We're talking about ministers who had nothing to do with politics or diplomacy.
You should read about the Armenian history during the Roman period. They would backstab Rome and switch over to Parthian side just like they did with Turks and Russians.

You should read about the Armenian history during the Roman period. They would backstab Rome and switch over to Parthian side just like they did with Turks and Russians.
But they never liked the Turks,that's the thing :P

Generally,I'm not very fond of the Caucasus nations. They are usually very rough and brutal.

I'm not saying all people are like that of course,but generally the Caucasian culture is very mountainous,rough kind of culture.

Turks fight amongst one another, Arabs fighter amongst one another, Pakistanis fight amongst one another, Iranians fight amongst one another.

Tribalism is part of human nature. Religion is a form of pan-tribalism while religious sectarianism is a form of sub-tribalism. Humans cannot be united.
We don't even need to unite, its enough if we're not each other's worst enemy.

But they never liked the Turks,that's the thing :P

Generally,I'm not very fond of the Caucasus nations. They are usually very rough and brutal.

I'm not saying all people are like that of course,but generally the Caucasian culture is very mountainous,rough kind of culture.
Did you know Armenians supported Seljuk Turks when we were fighting against Byzantium ? Even Greeks didn't like them before

We don't even need to unite, its enough if we're not each other's worst enemy.

Did you know Armenians supported Seljuk Turks when we were fighting against Byzantium ? Even Greeks didn't like them before
I know we've even had wars with them,they generally wanted their independence,but I also remember how they allied with the Crusaders,basically with Bohemond during the First Crusade. Still,more loyal and less troublesome than the Bulgarians. We've even had Emperors who were hellenized Armenians.

Why is Iran arming Serbia? Serbs still have the same genocidal mentality of the 90s and are just looking for the opportunity to recreate the genocide of Bosnian Muslims or maybe Kosovo Muslims this time.

Back
Top Bottom