What's new

Why Armenia And Serbia Might Seek Iranian Drones

4 Su-30s and 25 Iskanders
Azerbaijan had less than 10 TB2

Pashinyan the idiot admitted after the war that they had bought the Su-30s,but no missiles. And then he said that many Iskander missiles didn't explode or didn't work generally. And that of course,made the Russians angry.
Russians did everything to save their a@s but they blame Russians in the end.. Also they used their missiles very foolishly..
Instead of hitting high military value targets, they shot civilians in cities like Ganja, Barda, and tried to provoke Azerbaijan to attack Yerevan
In that way, they would have the right to demand the CSTO to enter the war on the side of Armenia.

Last edited:
The fact that Iran heavily relies on ballistic missiles to deter their enemies should make you think a little.

This.

It is not a knock on Iran's military but I talked to some of the posters here and there seems to be a doctrine issues. I recall a year ago we were discussing with Iranian military enthusiasts on this forum it was me and another Chinese member who is also pretty knowledgeable.

The ones we were talking to were saying BMs can win wars and I kid you not and it was not even deterence but to win was their argument..

I mean that was crazy.. They don't realize the minuscule effect it will have nearly zero percent chance of changing any outcome.

It was before the Ukraine conflict and both my discussion point and that Chinese posters POV were pinpoint accurate we told them about the conventional side of things that too numerous heavily armed groups colliding will lead to a meat grinder and that you can easily get outlasted relying on ineffective BMs but they were interested in talking about fictionalized wars outside of the realm of reality.

Heck sometimes it can take years overcoming conventionally a disclipined small country or a dedicated insurgency

Last edited:
Bad move by the Azeris, they had the capital in their sights and they should have carried on fighting as the Armenian army was completely destroyed. This was surrender by the Armenians. The Azeris shouldn't have accepted until they liberated all of their lands as Armenia will Stoke tensions in the future.

By the time Iran spent as little as 20% of her BM arsenal (which numbers in the tens of thousands) on key infrastructures in Turkey, the latter's war fighting capability against Iran will be hampered noticeably.
You realize that we can also hit Iran too, right?
And since we will be the defender side in such a war, other important issues such as logistics will give you a headache the most. Even a state like Russia could not collapse Ukraine's infrastructure with only missile attacks.

You're talking about the events of 1915?

Yup, Armenians are an ancient people with a long history of being greater powers' bitch and trying to backstab them every once in a while. I've dealt with them in my personal life, I've been briefly friends with one... and they are sneaky, manipulative, backstabbing piece of shits in person too

Modern state of Armenia owes it's existence to Russia but they decided to elect an anti-Russia pro-west clown as a president WHILE being under protection of Russia.

Naturally they paid the price of it in 2020

IF there's proof that attacks came from Azerbaijan with knowledge of the Azerbaijani state, sure there should be some compensation

I am not condoning any attack on Iran.
I think Iran would rather like retribution than compensation if they can find the operatives operating in Azerbaijan, if they are found and Iran retaliates I will tell you this that ally Israel will disappear in the shadows like all other Allie’s Israel uses until they have no need for them.

Bad move by the Azeris, they had the capital in their sights and they should have carried on fighting as the Armenian army was completely destroyed. This was surrender by the Armenians. The Azeris shouldn't have accepted until they liberated all of their lands as Armenia will Stoke tensions in the future.
The problem was that if Azerbaijan took the whole Karbakh, they would have two options. First is to allow all Armenian minority to stay in Karabakh and accept a guerrilla war that will last for years. Or to be known as the apartheit regime in the international community by expelling all Armenians from Karabakh.
Most logical decision was to give the Armenians limited freedom in exchange for a corridor leading to Nakhchivan, but unfortunately the Armenians did not comply with the agreement on the corridor.

I think Iran would rather like retribution than compensation if they can find the operatives operating in Azerbaijan, if they are found and Iran retaliates I will tell you this that ally Israel will disappear in the shadows like all other Allie’s Israel uses until they have no need for them.
I don't know, from what I gathered, Iranian intelligence groups are far too invested in Iran's internal politics to properly do their real job, maybe if they did, we wouldn't be talking about this.

This.

It is not a knock on Iran's military but I talked to some of the posters here and there seems to be a doctrine issues. I recall a year ago we were discussing with Iranian military enthusiasts on this forum it was me and another Chinese member who is also pretty knowledgeable.

The ones we were talking to were saying BMs can win wars and I kid you not and it was not even deterence but to win was their argument..

I mean that was crazy.. They don't realize the minuscule effect it will have nearly zero percent chance of changing any outcome.

It was before the Ukraine conflict and both my discussion point and that Chinese posters POV were pinpoint accurate we told them about the conventional side of things that too numerous heavily armed groups colliding will lead to a meat grinder and that you can easily get outlasted relying on ineffective BMs but they were interested in talking about fictionalized wars outside of the realm of reality.

Heck sometimes it can take years overcoming conventionally a disclipined small country or a dedicated insurgency
As the saying goes, fire is just a waste of ammunition without maneuver. Iran doesn't have the offensive capabilities to exploit the chaos created by BMs and CMs

I guess the idea is that eventually they will become nuclear warhead delivery vehicles.

To think that they could win a conventional war against a country like Turkey would be beyond delusional. Though I'm sure it scares the shit out of Israel :lol:

Last edited:
I guess this thread is starting to become whose “drone” is bigger and better,but some countries like smaller “drones” they maneuver in and out easier,I broke my fast and I haven’t made a joke in awhile.

Turkiye has all kinds of Drones from 10 kg to 6.500 kg
And Turkiish UCAVs carry superior missiles/munitions from 12 km to 280 km

Turkish small Kamikaze Drones

KARGU
Tactical Kamikaze Drone

Warhead : 1,3 kg
Range : 10 km
5ee74dcd67b0a927f8e65fd1.jpg

ALPAGU-II Tactical Kamikaze Drone

1668919098956-jpeg.898744

1668919084405-jpeg.898743

DELI Tactical Kamikaze Drone

Warhead : 3,1 kg
Range : 85 km

GNNS Anti-Jam System
Autonomous and manuel operation capability
1668918367283-png.898727

ALPAGUT Loitering Munition

It will be a game changer on the battlefield with its artificial intelligence algorithms and superior sensor technologies.

Lenght : 2.3 m
Weight : 45 kg
Warhead : 11 kg
Range : 60+ km
Guidance : TV , IIR , GPS , INS

Platforms :Land , Air , Naval
1668918557840-png.898733

AZAB Kamikaze Drone

Turkish tech firm Robit Technology has developed a new multipurpose kamikaze Drone called 'Azab' with a long-range flight distance

Length : 1.5 m
Wingspan : 2 m
Max speed : 145 knot
Flight range : 500 km
Warhead : 15 kg

AZAB kamikaze Drone has almost no chance of being caught by the Radar
Thanks to its radar cross-section and composite body
introazab.jpg

KARGI Kamikaze Drone

Range : 200 km
EO/IR

1681174338935.jpeg

SIMSEK Kamikaze Drone

Speed : mach 0.9

1681171545514-jpeg.924146

KARGU , ALPAGU , SIMSEK , DELI , ALPAGUT , AZAB and KARGI Kamikaze Drones

TB-2 , TB-3 , ANKA , AKSUNGUR and AKINCI UCAVs

ANKA-3 turbofan engined stealth UCAV

KIZILELMA turbofan engined unmanned stealth Fighter Jet

and Air Defense Systems KORKUT , SUNGUR , HISAR , SAHIN , PADS

Ukraine lacks UCAV and Air Defense technologies .. but Turkiye is not Ukraine
İranian Drones can not change anything against Turkiye - Azerbaijan

I don't know, from what I gathered, Iranian intelligence groups are far too invested in Iran's internal politics to properly do their real job, maybe if they did, we wouldn't be talking about this.
Either way it’s gone from a thread about possible drone sales to turkey versus Iran which honestly like I said really don’t get, I think they both are two up and coming countries that are developing quickly , and needs cooperation versus competing whose the bigger stronger nation.

Last edited:
Hypothetically speaking, if Iran and Turkey go to war with each other over Azerbaijan/Armenia, wouldn't NATO also get involved as Turkey is a Nato member and attack on 1 is attack on all?

KARGU
Tactical Kamikaze Drone

GNNS Anti-Jam System
1668918367283-png.898727

It will be a game changer on the battlefield with its artificial intelligence algorithms and superior sensor technologies.

1668918557840-png.898733

AZAB Kamikaze Drone

Turkish tech firm Robit Technology has developed a new multipurpose kamikaze Drone called 'Azab' with a long-range flight distance

introazab.jpg

KARGI Kamikaze Drone

EO/IR

View attachment 924160

SIMSEK Kamikaze Drone

and Air Defense Systems KORKUT , SUNGUR , HISAR , PADS

KARGU
Tactical Kamikaze Drone

GNNS Anti-Jam System
1668918367283-png.898727

1668918557840-png.898733

AZAB Kamikaze Drone

introazab.jpg

KARGI Kamikaze Drone

EO/IR

View attachment 924160

SIMSEK Kamikaze Drone

and Air Defense Systems KORKUT , SUNGUR , HISAR , PADS

🤦‍♂️ I guess you didn’t get the joke it’s in reference to one’s manhood, either way both countries are strong Muslim nations.

Hypothetically speaking, if Iran and Turkey go to war with each other over Azerbaijan/Armenia, wouldn't NATO also get involved as Turkey is a Nato member and attack on 1 is attack on all?

It's the million dollar question.

I would be really curious to see their reactions. Especially if Turkey invokes any NATO articles.

One one hand they really don't like Turkey, on the other hand they REALLY want to destroy Iran

That's what I was trying to warn our Iranian friend about earlier. Vultures are circling.

Biggest dream of these western countries (also İsrael) is to make both Turkey and Iran to go war against each other, we are two problematic countries according to them and it would best thing for them ıf we destroy each others.. Our NATO membership honestly only protect us from NATO itself.

Biggest dream of these western countries (also İsrael) is to make both Turkey and Iran to go war against each other, we are two problematic countries according to them and it would best thing for them ıf we destroy each others.. Our NATO membership honestly only protect us from NATO itself.
I actually totally agree on that point.

Back
Top Bottom