What's new

Why Armenia And Serbia Might Seek Iranian Drones

The so called Armenian genocide is just another case of a lie getting halfway around the world before the truth having a chance to get its pants on.

Turkey's support has nothing to do with this and everything to do with Illegal occupation of Karabakh and a very real genocide having been committed against Azerbaijan by the Armenians.
I completely disagree with all this,but since I've talked about it in other threads and I'm very very tired and with a headache now,I'll not talk about it again. Just saying,that ain't the case. There's crazy butchering on the Azeri side and way more documented.

I completely disagree with all this,but since I've talked about it in other threads and I'm very very tired and with a headache now,I'll not talk about it again. Just saying,that ain't the case. There's crazy butchering on the Azeri side and way more documented.
Azerbaijanis had their land invaded by a hostile force but they are the bad guys here?

I guess I shouldn't be surprised since most Greeks think that Turks are the bad guys in the Greek invasion of Anatolia.

Azerbaijanis had their land invaded by a hostile force but they are the bad guys here?

I guess I shouldn't be surprised since most Greeks think that Turks are the bad guys in the Greek invasion of Anatolia.
We've had this discussion (not with you) in another thread months ago and it went on for pages and pages. I don't want to repeat the same stuff again,because it simply won't end and won't go anywhere. The majority of people here who are Pakistanis and Turks,support Azerbaijan and the Greeks,Iranians and many of the non-Muslims,support Armenia.

It's pointless to start talking about the same again. You guys should focus on the drones.

Edit: Look,in short...Armenians lived there in that area for thousands of years and there were always Armenian kings,princes and Armenian governors appointed by conquerors. There's a continuity that goes back to the ancient times.

Drone wars are quickly becoming a reality. The Azerbaijan-Armenia war, and the Ukrainian-Russia war are just the terrifying beginning.

Imagine soldiers that don't feel fear, and are significantly harder to destroy than current infantry, rushing head first into enemy fire. We're getting that with UGVs.

How about a group of Saboteurs that can swim, are small and stealthy enough to avoid enemy radar rushing towards an enemy carrier fleet and picking off ships one at a time. We're getting that with USVs.

And you all already know about UAVs.

On top of that, swarm drones. Thousands of tiny drones that are hard to detect and destroy. Spreading out into multiple directions to increase the chances of reaching their target, and coming together when the need arises to destroy said target.

The future of drone warfare is dark and terrifying.

Even in the civilian sector, drones are becoming a hazard. They've had near run ins with civilian aircraft and could slowly become a hazard in urban areas by falling onto people or causing accidents.

I think Pakistan should ban drones like it banned kites in cities. There were even incidents at Heathrow airport where drones managed to enter the airport premise without permission and the whole airport was closed for three hours.

Almost like a disaster waiting to happen.

Now drones are going to be used in agriculture. This will only contribute to more ecological problems. Drones are more bad news than good news as far as I can see.

Iran just goes the extra mile to arm every nut head on the planet.

All the more reason it should not be allowed to posses nuclear weapons. Also consider it's close relations with India.

The solution lies in arming Iranian freedom fighters and overthrowing this Ayatollah regime once and for all. That will leave the Saudis no "excuse" to spread Wahabbism.

Last edited:
Before the 2020 Karabakh war, Armenia had received many critical weapon systems such as Su30 fighter jets and Iskander missiles, but this did not change the outcome of the war.
Armenia can get the best quality weapons, but it will lose the war against Azerbaijan

Before the 2020 Karabakh war, Armenia had received many critical weapon systems such as Su30 fighter jets and Iskander missiles, but this did not change the outcome of the war.
Armenia can get the best quality weapons, but it will lose the war against Azerbaijan
Pashinyan the idiot admitted after the war that they had bought the Su-30s,but no missiles. And then he said that many Iskander missiles didn't explode or didn't work generally. And that of course,made the Russians angry.

We've had this discussion (not with you) in another thread months ago and it went on for pages and pages. I don't want to repeat the same stuff again,because it simply won't end and won't go anywhere. The majority of people here who are Pakistanis and Turks,support Azerbaijan and the Greeks,Iranians and many of the non-Muslims,support Armenia.

It's pointless to start talking about the same again. You guys should focus on the drones.

Edit: Look,in short...Armenians lived there in that area for thousands of years and there were always Armenian kings,princes and Armenian governors appointed by conquerors. There's a continuity that goes back to the ancient times.

Don't want to get on bad terms with your strategic asset, by pissing him off and getting into an argument, but you seem to have no problem with "pointless" discussion with other users here. I see you boo boo. You ain't slick. :p:

Ottomans were committing genocide against Armenians long before Azerbaijan existed as an independent state.
But again that’s my point here something that happened be it hundred,thousand or ten thousand years ago people make it an issue as if it happened to them or occurred in present times, we should be worrying about there here and now, @LegionnairE when Kurds attack from Syria is turkey not justified in attacking bases in Syria, same with Iran we all know the Mossad or some part of Israeli military intelligence is operating in Azerbaijan it’s a joke everyone knows about but the Israelis let’s be honest are very good at hiding their tracks. Also had me big old fat juicy steak with bake potatoes I hope everyone who broke their fast enjoyed their meals as well.

Turkish Defense Industry is enough to protect Azerbaijan from all Enemies

Great Turkish UCAV technology from AZAB Kamikaze Drone to KIZILELMA unmanned stealth Fighter Jet to destroy backward technologies in the region

Turkiye's Baykar Makina sets up office in Azerbaijan
1681169358846.jpeg

1681169408286.jpeg

Azerbaijan to use superior Turkish UCAV technology TB-2 , AKINCI , KIZILELMA and manymore
1681169715862.jpeg

bayraktar_akinci_drone_090722_09.jpg

AKINCI UCAV test-fired IHA-230 supersonic Missile

Target Distance : 140 km

bayraktar-akincidan-super-586.jpg

even TB-2 UCAV to carry SUNGUR air to air missiles to shoot down enemy UCAVs
1672506616731-jpeg.908681

The EH Electronic Warfare Pod confuses the Air Defense Radars at a distance of close to 100 km

This capability of the Mini EH Pod has been proven in combat by TB-2 UCAVs
It not only protected itself but also the accompanying UCAVs
1672480306496-jpeg.908606

ANKA-3 stealth UCAV is a beast to compare with Iranian tiny SAEGHEH

SEAD/DEAD role
Strategic strike
Deep strike

The V-shaped aircraft does not have horizontal and vertical stabilisation to reduce its RCS

MTOW : 6.5 tons
Payload : 1.200 kg
Speed : mach 0,7
internal weapon stations

Turkish ANKA-3 MTOW : 6.500 kg ... İranian SAEGHEH MTOW :. 500 kg
1681169938332.jpeg

Death machine that can destroy its targets from 180 km away without even being seen

ANKA-3 stealth UCAV + KUZGUN-TJ Missiles .... Now imagine for SEAD/DEAD role
1680605968877-jpeg.923288

AZAB Kamikaze Drone

Turkish tech firm Robit Technology has developed a new multipurpose kamikaze Drone called 'Azab' with a long-range flight distance

Length : 1.5 m
Wingspan : 2 m
Max speed : 145 knot
Flight range : 500 km
Warhead : 15 kg

AZAB kamikaze Drone has almost no chance of being caught by the Radar
Thanks to its radar cross-section and composite body
introazab.jpg

60 km ALPAGUT kamikaze Drone with 90 degrees top attack capability
ALPAGUT kamikaze Drone with IIR+TV guidance
( warhead of 11 kg to destroy all Tanks in the World )

1681171400984.jpeg

KARGI anti-radiation Drone with range of up to 800 km

RF seeker
Datalink
SATCOM
home-of-jam capability
SEAD (Suppression of Enemy Air Defenses)
DEAD (Destruction of Enemy Air Defenses)

1672493640235-jpeg.908655

200 km SIMSEK Kamikaze Drone with speed of mach 0.9
1681171545514.jpeg

1681171569015.png

Btw Turkish KORKUT , SUNGUR , HISAR Air Defense Systems to intercept enemy UCAVs and Kamikaze Drones

1681171888010.jpeg

1671561666261-jpeg.906962

1671561485794-jpeg.906955

1671561519972-jpeg.906957

New AD Systems from ASELSAN to intercept all threaths

2 x 35mm Multi-Purpose Weapon Systems
12 x Missiles
1 x Anti-Drone System

1680584206504-jpeg.923245

Turkiye is not Ukraine ....
and Azerbaijan has superior technology from Turkiye and Israel

TB-2 , AKINCI , HAROP even KIZILELMA and ANKA-3 stealth UCAV in near future
SOM Cruise Missile
LORA Balistic Missile
TRLG-230 laser guided MLRS
POLONEZ-M MLRS
EXTRA MLRS
TRG-300 MLRS
BARAK-8 Air Defense System
And many more on the way

Iran can not change anything .....

Ottomans were committing genocide against Armenians long before Azerbaijan existed as an independent state.
You're talking about the events of 1915?

Yup, Armenians are an ancient people with a long history of being greater powers' bitch and trying to backstab them every once in a while. I've dealt with them in my personal life, I've been briefly friends with one... and they are sneaky, manipulative, backstabbing piece of shits in person too

Modern state of Armenia owes it's existence to Russia but they decided to elect an anti-Russia pro-west clown as a president WHILE being under protection of Russia.

Naturally they paid the price of it in 2020

But again that’s my point here something that happened be it hundred,thousand or ten thousand years ago people make it an issue as if it happened to them or occurred in present times, we should be worrying about there here and now, @LegionnairE when Kurds attack from Syria is turkey not justified in attacking bases in Syria, same with Iran we all know the Mossad or some part of Israeli military intelligence is operating in Azerbaijan it’s a joke everyone knows about but the Israelis let’s be honest are very good at hiding their tracks. Also had me big old fat juicy steak with bake potatoes I hope everyone who broke their fast enjoyed their meals as well.
IF there's proof that attacks came from Azerbaijan with knowledge of the Azerbaijani state, sure there should be some compensation

I am not condoning any attack on Iran.

Last edited:
Turkish Defense Industry is enough to protect Azerbaijan from all Enemies

Great Turkish UCAV technology from AZAB Kamikaze Drone to KIZILELMA unmanned stealth Fighter Jet to destroy backward technologies in the region

Turkiye's Baykar Makina sets up office in Azerbaijan
View attachment 924138
View attachment 924139

Azerbaijan to use superior Turkish UCAV technology TB-2 , AKINCI , KIZILELMA and manymore
View attachment 924140
bayraktar_akinci_drone_090722_09.jpg

AKINCI UCAV test-fired IHA-230 supersonic Missile

Target Distance : 140 km

bayraktar-akincidan-super-586.jpg

even TB-2 UCAV to carry SUNGUR air to air missiles to shoot down enemy UCAVs
1672506616731-jpeg.908681

The EH Electronic Warfare Pod confuses the Air Defense Radars at a distance of close to 100 km

This capability of the Mini EH Pod has been proven in combat by TB-2 UCAVs
It not only protected itself but also the accompanying UCAVs
1672480306496-jpeg.908606

ANKA-3 stealth UCAV is a beast to compare with Iranian tiny SAEGHEH

SEAD/DEAD role
Strategic strike
Deep strike

The V-shaped aircraft does not have horizontal and vertical stabilisation to reduce its RCS

MTOW : 6.5 tons
Payload : 1.200 kg
Speed : mach 0,7
internal weapon stations

Turkish ANKA-3 MTOW : 6.500 kg ... İranian SAEGHEH MTOW :. 500 kg
View attachment 924142

Death machine that can destroy its targets from 180 km away without even being seen

ANKA-3 stealth UCAV + KUZGUN-TJ Missiles .... Now imagine for SEAD/DEAD role
1680605968877-jpeg.923288

AZAB Kamikaze Drone

Turkish tech firm Robit Technology has developed a new multipurpose kamikaze Drone called 'Azab' with a long-range flight distance

Length : 1.5 m
Wingspan : 2 m
Max speed : 145 knot
Flight range : 500 km
Warhead : 15 kg

AZAB kamikaze Drone has almost no chance of being caught by the Radar
Thanks to its radar cross-section and composite body
introazab.jpg

60 km ALPAGUT kamikaze Drone with 90 degrees top attack capability
ALPAGUT kamikaze Drone with IIR+TV guidance
( warhead of 11 kg to destroy all Tanks in the World )

View attachment 924145

KARGI anti-radiation Drone with range of up to 800 km

RF seeker
Datalink
SATCOM
home-of-jam capability
SEAD (Suppression of Enemy Air Defenses)
DEAD (Destruction of Enemy Air Defenses)

1672493640235-jpeg.908655

200 km SIMSEK Kamikaze Drone with sppeed of mach 0.9
View attachment 924146
View attachment 924147

Btw Turkish KORKUT , SUNGUR , HISAR Air Defense Systems to intercept enemy UCAVs and Kamikaze Drones

View attachment 924151
1671561666261-jpeg.906962

1671561485794-jpeg.906955

1671561519972-jpeg.906957

New AD Systems from ASELSAN to intercept all threaths

2 x 35mm Multi-Purpose Weapon Systems
12 x Missiles
1 x Anti-Drone System

1680584206504-jpeg.923245

Turkiye is not Ukraine ....
and Azerbaijan has superior technology from Turkiye and Israel

TB-2 , AKINCI , HAROP even KIZILELMA and ANKA-3 stealth UCAV in near future
SOM Cruise Missile
LORA Balistic Missile
TRLG-230 laser guided MLRS
POLONEZ-M MLRS
EXTRA MLRS
TRG-300 MLRS
BARAK-8 Air Defense System
And many more on the way

Iran can not change anything .....
I guess this thread is starting to become whose “drone” is bigger and better,but some countries like smaller “drones” they maneuver in and out easier,I broke my fast and I haven’t made a joke in awhile.

Back
Top Bottom