What's new

Why Armenia And Serbia Might Seek Iranian Drones

I don’t know if Russia has run out of missiles but it definitely feels like a stalemate, no one is moving forward really. If it’s proven Azeris are hosting Israelis to commit acts of sabotage and Iran puts it up to the UN with evidence and the UN doesn’t do anything to rectify it I think the Iranians should be allowed to attack proven targets, regarding Armenia and Azerbaijan conflict that’s their for themselves to solve, but tbh I’m a supporter of Armenia because honestly the Azerbaijan leader is a nut job and the whole family is corrupt. Only reason turkey supprts Azerbaijan is about a genocide that occurred 100 years ago, everyone knows it happened nod your head and get passed it.
The so called Armenian genocide is just another case of a lie getting halfway around the world before the truth having a chance to get its pants on.

Turkey's support has nothing to do with this and everything to do with Illegal occupation of Karabakh and a very real genocide having been committed against Azerbaijan by the Armenians.

Rest essured they would do the same today if they had the power they would kill every last Azerbaijani if they could. In 2020 they struck the Azerbaijani city of Ganja with SCUD missiles killing countless civilians. Armenian hatred of Turks is bigger than Armenia itself.

In the past they used Asala terrorist organization to kill Turkish diplomats, and do armed propaganda. Now they do their dirty work with their media.

Iran just goes the extra mile to arm every nut head on the planet.
Hopefully they won't do it with Armenia. I really think it will be a big mistake.

Risk of military conflict aside, they will alienate Azerbaijan, Turkey and even Azerbaijani population living in Iran.

Last edited:
Hopefully they won't do it with Armenia. I really think it will be a big mistake.

Risk of military conflict aside, they will alienate Azerbaijan, Turkey and even Azerbaijani population living in Iran.

Pakistan doesn't even recognize Armenia although we like hearing the Duduk. The Serbians haven't matured a day since 1992.

For more than half a decade Iran has been pursuing economy based on war. The International community should really just provide them with an alternate.

Pakistan doesn't even recognize Armenia although we like hearing the Duduk. The Serbians haven't matured a day since 1992.

For more than half a decade Iran has been pursuing economy based on war. The International community should really just provide them with an alternate.
Like any other country, Iran's biggest enemy is Iran itself. They are really wasting a lot of potential.

The so called Armenian genocide is just another case of a lie getting halfway around the world before the truth having a chance to get its pants on.

Turkey's support has nothing to do with this and everything to do with Illegal occupation of Karabakh and a very real genocide having been committed against Azerbaijan by the Armenians.

Rest essured they would do the same today if they had the power they would kill every last Azerbaijani if they could. In 2020 they struck the Azerbaijani city of Ganja with SCUD missiles killing countless civilians. Armenian hatred of Turks is bigger than Armenia itself.

In the past they used Asala terrorist organization to kill Turkish diplomats, and do armed propaganda. Now they do their dirty work with their media.

Well I’m not going to keep arguing about a genocide that occurred a hundred years all parties who were involved be it civilian or military have long passed away but you do see turkey and Israel are on the same team supporting a dictatorship that full of corrupt officials I mean have you seen the guys wife looks literally like a Barbie doll I’m sure they are investing in their people. I’m only for limited strikes if Iran can prove where these Israeli assets are located and they can prove that they are using Azeri territory to commit those acts.

Like any other country, Iran's biggest enemy is Iran itself. They are really wasting a lot of potential.

The world too is losing out on that potential.

Despite the past hundred years, Iranians have largely been received as academics and not hardline Hashashins. The narrow minded Iranian government is making a big mistake.

Well I’m not going to keep arguing about a genocide that occurred a hundred years all parties who were involved be it civilian or military have long passed away but you do see turkey and Israel are on the same team supporting a dictatorship that full of corrupt officials I mean have you seen the guys wife looks literally like a Barbie doll I’m sure they are investing in their people. I’m only for limited strikes if Iran can prove where these Israeli assets are located and they can prove that they are using Azeri territory to commit those acts.
point me to a government who isn't corrupt

As for Israel they are doing the smart thing by supporting the winning side, Besides, they probably don't want to share their holocaust victim points with Armenia.

As for Israel they are doing the smart thing by supporting the winning side, Besides, they probably don't want to share their holocaust victim points with Armenia.
That is a horrible come back but okay but if that’s how you can justify it I’m going to take a pass because I know this discussion will lead to know where.

That is a horrible come back but okay but if that’s how you can justify it I’m going to take a pass because I know this discussion will lead to know where.
I'm not trying to justify anything, I'm just telling you what is happening as I see it.

If you're talking about corruption I won't lose my mind over it. It's Azerbaijanis problem. I'm more concerned with the corruption of my own government.

I'm not trying to justify anything, I'm just telling you what is happening as I see it.

If you're talking about corruption I won't lose my mind over it. It's Azerbaijanis problem. I'm more concerned with the corruption of my own government.
You say your more worried about corruption in your own government but your willing to get yourself involved in a conflict that doesn’t effect turkey or yourself and yes tbh the conflict doesn’t effect iran either other than Israeli agents are very likely operating in that territory and committing acts of sabotage and unless I’m mistaken I don’t recall Armenian special soldiers committing acts of sabotage in turkey. Also I don’t know what the time change is wherever you are but I’m am tired and hungry and need a smoke ttyl taking a nap.

aliyev government :coffee:

Iran just goes the extra mile to arm every nut head on the planet.
is there a nut head bigger than ilham Alieve , and yet some countries don't have any problem arming him

is there a nut head bigger than ilham Alieve , and yet some countries don't have any problem arming him

Go protest against your government if you believe she is not selling to him.

Go protest against your government if you believe she is not selling to him.
selling what ? my government have trade with azerbaiejan , it sell m any thing to them and also withheld transfer of many other item . so you must be more specific

selling what ? my government have trade with azerbaiejan , it sell m any thing to them and also withheld transfer of many other item . so you must be more specific

These cosmetic measures are for you to debate amongst yourself.

Back
Top Bottom