What's new

Why Are We Sending This Attack Helicopter to Pakistan?

some attack helicopters are not going to change the history of war on terrorism. its just an add up to arsenal.

No---HaQQANI---he needs to be charged and hanged for treason against the state.

yeah he must along with other , but i wont see any media Hype or even our Pakistani brothers going mad over this ? like they used to be when AH say's creation of Pakistan was a Blunder ... should i mentioned the Ethnicity of HH ? or in this case he will be a lone wolf ?
your Point of view on this Double Standards of Pakistani People ?

some attack helicopters are not going to change the history of war on terrorism. its just an add up to arsenal.

FYI i am not opposed to American sale of Cobra attack helicopters, drones for reconnaissance, patrol aircraft

FYI i am not opposed to American sale of Cobra attack helicopters, drones for reconnaissance, patrol aircraft
dude we ain't afraid of india ! bigger? :'D 1 nuke boom goes the india off the map :* kiss my *** bitch

A nobody this man is , yet i am posting. (Oh my apologies if its a repeat thread, didnt find the duplicate while browsing though).
Need to dunk this haqqani man in where he belongs. some stormwater drain.

Ex-envoy opposes US arms for Pakistan to fight extremism - Pakistan - DAWN.COM

NEW YORK: Hussain Haqqani, Pakistan’s former ambassador to the United States, has strongly opposed the use of American military aid to fight extremists in Pakistan and said instead it will fuel conflict in South Asia.

The Obama administration announced this month to sell almost $1 billion worth of attack helicopters, missiles and other equipment to Pakistan.

Read: US, Pakistan must ‘divorce’ as allies: Husain Haqqani

Mr Haqqani said that: “Pakistan’s failure to tackle its jihadist challenge is not the result of a lack of arms but reflects an absence of will.

He said: “With nuclear weapons, Pakistan no longer has any reason to feel insecure about being overrun by a larger Indian conventional force.

For the US to continue supplying a Pakistani military that is much larger than the country can afford, will only invigorate Pakistani militancy and militarism at the expense of its 200 million people, one-third of whom continue to live at less than a dollar a day per household.”

Also read: Husain Haqqani resigns, ready to face inquiry

The former ambassador said that unless Pakistan changes its worldview, American weapons will end up being used to fight or menace India and perceived domestic enemies instead of being deployed against jihadists.

“Competition with India remains the overriding consideration in Pakistan’s foreign and domestic policies. By aiding Pakistan over the years—some $40 billion since 1950, according to the Congressional Research Service—the US has fed Pakistan’s delusion of being India’s regional military equal.

Seeking security against a much larger neighbour is a rational objective but seeking parity with it on a constant basis is not.

Instead of selling more military equipment to Pakistan, Mr Haqqani said, US officials should convince Pakistan that its ambitions of rivaling India are akin to Belgium trying to rival France or Germany.

Arguably the Biggest Bastard WE have ever produced !!!!

How the hell was this mofo our ambassador to the U.S

Liberal elites of Pakistan doing their thing

As per my understanding, this sniveling renegade is trying to apply reverse psychology, in order to make sure that Pakistan opt for 'sanction prone + over hyped' American equipment, so that, Pakistan forever remains reliant on USA and USA secures it's ace in a hole: to cripple Pakistan not just during war with india, but also during special ops like OBL raid.

He is a bhagora as well. He has treason charges on his head. So fleed pak,
A foreign powers' mouth piece only.

Time will tell.
shamain files nails.

In 1965 and 1971 Pakistani army could hardily conquer any district headquarter
your whole strategy is to seize some land and use it as a negotiating ploy.

dude we ain't afraid of india ! bigger? :'D 1 nuke boom goes the india off the map :* kiss my *** bitch

did i say anywhere you were afriad ?

In fact the guy is snubbed by US media as well. If you see his latest appearances in media there, he keeps trying to sing this pathetic tune no matter what the subject. Saw him getting snubbed at CNN by host. There is only one country where he gets some audience. No prizes for guessing it's name, though!

What is the surprise? Everyone knew all along that this guy was only doing the bidding of everyone except Pakistan. People like him aren't loyal to Pakistan, but we always realize afterwards.

As for his plea for not selling choppers to Pakistan. I say shove them where the sun doesn't shine.

I hope you meant the choppers :enjoy:

I seriously hope that GOP should revoke his Pakistani nationality. This man does not deserve to be here.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom