What's new

Why Are We Sending This Attack Helicopter to Pakistan?

As per my understanding, this sniveling renegade is trying to apply reverse psychology, in order to make sure that Pakistan opt for 'sanction prone + over hyped' American equipment, so that, Pakistan forever remains reliant on USA and USA secures it's ace in a hole: to cripple Pakistan not just during war with india, but also during special ops like OBL raid.
:cheesy:. I totally agree though i dont know what u were saying sir.

Poverty has become a business in India now. Beggars earn more than engineers here (in big cities and metros).

While the actual poverty that everyone talks about lurks in the rural areas where your millions starve because of their own misdeed.
They sell of their fortune to pay for dowry and then become poor. Instead even if 5% of that amount was used to educate the girl then they would have not been under the poverty belt. In India, education is next to free also facilities are provided for free books, food and shelter. But they don't use it on purpose because they love being poor as more and more facilities are availed. Some schools even give money to parents for sending their children to schools. Despite all these if these people don't want to improve then nobody can help them. Same thing also happens in Pakistan and the rest of the world.

I'm surprised they haven't done it till now!!
You should not be surprised because there are hundreds or even more like him and worse than him sitting in our government and civil and military bureaucracy. How you think he managed to leave Pakistan in the first place albeit of having serious charges, so serious that even Kiyani submitted his statement to the Supreme Court? Was that all drama? Perhaps it was.

You should not be surprised because there are hundreds or even more like him and worse than him sitting in our government and civil and military bureaucracy. How you think he managed to leave Pakistan in the first place?
I was surprised because he was involved in a treason trial. Any updates on his trial?

I was surprised because he was involved in a treason trial. Any updates on his trial?
No updates. Supreme court allowed him to leave and Army, that was one (and most important) party in that case did not attempt to stop him from fleeing. Rest is history. If Pakistan was not full of such Mir Jaffers and Mir Saqdiqs, things would be very different here.

maa sadqet oo tere pe kaley hiqani, tu jitna uper se kala hay utna hi under se bhi. Guy is totally expelled from Pakistani Community and taking his revenge like this, he is now US's Tarek Fateh. People detest him and spit on his face and I bet he hates Pakistanis more than any other nationality

No updates. Supreme court allowed him to leave and Army, that was one (and most important) party in that case did not attempt to stop him from fleeing. Rest is history. If Pakistan was not full of such Mir Jaffers and Mir Saqdiqs, things would be very different here.
Maybe hum khud bhi mir jaffer hain isi leay our leaders are like such. Even if a common pakistani gets an opp to do corruption ,how many of them stop?
Look at this model ayyan, what did she get herself into? Mulk kay saath haram khori ,u are money launderin for someone. She was born and raised overseas. gained recognition and fame in pakistan. Earned enough moolah again thanx to this country and what she gave back? she was taking out money of same country's people for some ppp pillager.

Being the former ambassador to the US, why does he sound like an Indian?

listen pakistanis, this is not someone else, it is fellow pakistani speaking

They survive by eating the shit of other half..No wonder why they like to shit in the open. All the credit goes to those ancient techniques India been using to become a sole superpower of the world.
You know what, in pakistani textbooks where a particular subject is mandatory, it is said, India is small part of pakistan and pakistan got rid of India. :cray:

There are 200 million Pakistanis..why shud we only listen to him? Hell i forgot He is not even a Pakistani. whts ur point here?

its your wish man, Why would I care, i just said what your person said

You know what, in pakistani textbooks where a particular subject is mandatory, it is said, India is small part of pakistan and pakistan got rid of India. :cray:

AFAIR i read in a textbook that it was British who gave us independence otherwise we d still be a part of a spineless country called Bharat. and since her population was big and people there like to poop in the open alot so British gave them more land hence bigger in size thn Pakistan but full of shit anyway..That doesnt mean i hate India or anything I really like how u guys are tackling the problem of poverty by 'Save a Child Poop in the Open' policy..I just wish Pakistan and India relations get normal in the future and we Pakistanis cud donate our shit to ur cause. :cray:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom