What's new

Why are Pakistanis so hostile to threads about Indian history?

GorkhaPride

BANNED
Reaction score
Country
Nepal
Whenever a thread about Indian history comes up Pakistanis will try there hardest but fail to disprove it.
Why do Pakistanis only like Islamic history when those Turkic and Persian rulers had nothing to do with them and hate indigenous history like the Maurya Empire? Are they jealous?

Whenever a thread about Indian history comes up Pakistanis will try there hardest but fail to disprove it.
Why do Pakistanis only like Islamic history when those Turkic and Persian rulers had nothing to do with them and hate indigenous history like the Maurya Empire? Are they jealous?
actually we are not hostile, we love history.
in fact it is indian who do the things mentioned on threads about pakistan.

so? you have a problem with that? are you from nepal? why are you pretending to be indian?
I'm raised in India but that's irrelevant to the topic. My problem is that Pakistanis spam threads about Indian history and are constantly insulting them. I want to know why.

I'm raised in India but that's irrelevant to the topic. My problem is that Pakistanis spam threads about Indian history and are constantly insulting them. I want to know why.
indian history and pakistan history is now different
we are not the same people any more! we are not hindus anymore!!
we don't want to be associated with your history. we don't really give a **** to be honest but we are not hostile.

we don't want to be associated with your history. we don't really give a **** to be honest but we are not hostile.
No one said it's the same but look at some of the threads and see how hostile some Pakistanis members are without any justification.

Possible reasons :

1. Living in reflected glory.

2. If it isn't Islamic , it isnt good.

3. An identity crisis exacerbated after BD perhaps.

However not all Pakistanis feel this way, the opinions of posters here do not necessarily reflect national opinion on both sides on all subjects.

Ok if that is the case ,then you must recommend some people in this PDF not come with points of Islamic rule and contributions to India.We hate Mughal history generally excepts some noble Mughal kings.You told we are not associated .Then why this India soap serials and bollywood films run with house full theatre.I already saw a thread in this PDF about illegal connection of Indian DTH system in Pakistan While there is no such thing happen from Pakistan to India.You must also answer that

Back
Top Bottom