What's new

Why Are Jews So Powerful

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lol. Because the 'Juice" are the 'chosen people of the God(s)'?

Pun aside, people can only see the success that the Jews have achieved and blindly 'blame' it on their 'cunning'. What they dont see is the struggles that these people have had to endure and obstacles they have had to overcome against all odds to achieve success. That goes for all the successful people, irrespective of religion, color, race, nationality etc. Events in history have shaped their perspective, their collective thinking. Hence, as a people, they have adapted, everytime, to survive.

Haven't y'all heard Darwin's "Survival of the Fittest"? He who adapts, survives! There are a couple of other examples of equally successful people who have always adapted and survived the centuries, albeit they have never had to face any holocaust.

ps: More than half the people wont know about Darwin's "theory" coz they believe in "creation" or "intelligent design"!!! Lol.

It's very easy to ignore other's hard work & blame other's for owr own fault's & that attitude is main reason why Jew's are so sucssesful & organised even after centuries of hardship's & prosicution .where as muslim's find themself's cornered & humilated even after centuries of rule over jews......?

ps: More than half the people wont know about Darwin's "theory" coz they believe in "creation" or "intelligent design"!!! Lol.

If that theory actually worked in every human circumstance then the Jews would have been extinct a long time ago.

It's very easy to ignore other's hard work & blame other's for owr own fault's & that attitude is main reason why Jew's are so sucssesful & organised even after centuries of hardship's & prosicution .where as muslim's find themself's cornered & humilated even after centuries of rule over jews......?

That is exactly the point. Muslims have had empires lasting centuries. So 70 years in the grand scheme of things is no big deal

If that theory actually worked in every human circumstance then the Jews would have been extinct a long time ago.

but Sir arent they still there even after so many prosicution's over the 20 odd centuries...Why????????

but Sir arent they still there even after so many prosicution's over the 20 odd centuries...Why????????

Probably because they are one the most ancient people in recorded history. All that persecution accumulates to a huge number. They might be as old as the Indian Dharmic religions if not older

BTW all has not been bad for them in their history. They have more than once built great civilizations.

Some of the great scholars in Muslim Spain were in fact Jewish

That is exactly the point. Muslims have had empires lasting centuries. So 70 years in the grand scheme of things is no big deal

but sir kindly tell me what those empier's gave to muslim masses??????

did they made mulim's powerfull & educated ....no why??????cause that was not muslim rule but rule of few families (who were more interested in making big mosoleum's & having large armies & huge harem's with thousand's of women & eunucks)over muslim's...and if you look at the present muslim rler's i guess they have not learned there lesson's from the past.....exampel's...Zardarie's , Gaddafie's & most Arabian ruling families....whereas the situation is tottally oposite as respect to Jews ..that's why... Jews So Powerful

Au contraire!
You dont understand "survival of the fittest', no? You dont understand 'Adaption', no? Darwin's theory of "Oranges and Peaches" (Origin of Species as repeated by a 3 yr old)?

did they made mulim's powerfull & educated ....no why??????cause that was not muslim rule but rule of few families (who were more interested in making big mosoleum's & having large armies & huge harem's with thousand's of women & eunucks)over muslim's...and if you look at the present muslim rler's i guess they have not learned there lesson's from the past.....exampel's...Zardarie's , Gaddafie's & most Arabian ruling families....whereas the situation is tottally oposite as respect to Jews ..that's why... Jews So Powerful

You clearly have no idea. And to educate you I would have to go off topic. Stop being sycophantic. You are embarrassing yourself

did they made mulim's powerfull & educated ....no why??????.

Until the 1920s almost all of Europe was mostly ruled by the house Saxe-Coburg and Gotha. The British Royal family changed their name to the house of Windsor during WWI

You clearly have no idea. And to educate you I would have to go off topic. Stop being sycophantic. You are embarrassing yourself

now sir instead of answering my question's you are agin indulging in name dropping & personal insults....bythway what's sycophantic.????

now sir instead of answering my question's you are agin indulging in name dropping & personal insults....bythway what's sycophantic.????

Google it. Your questions of what other empires gave their masses is beyond the scope of this thread?? what do you want me to do??

back to topic Jews power is hanging by a thin thread. They control America by subverting American democracy. America is going buts and has had its best days. Jews or the state of Israel rely on American charity to survive. when Americans go bust their power will cease.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom