What's new

Why Are Jews So Powerful

Status
Not open for further replies.
so my mighty Pakistani friend that's the best you could do ????????

why do you take other's weak point's to justify your leader's collective faliure to govern & uplift the society????????

that is the main reason why jew's are more powerful thanthe so called Ummah......instead of defaming other's & getting sarcastic think positively & innovate & educate no need to bring India or Indian's in it ...Thanks.

mentioning of a non existent ummah just serves the purpose of getting brownie points-
when the Ummah ever rise again- historically the jews would be in lot of trouble again-
History do repeat itself-

why do you take other's weak point's to justify your leader's collective faliure to govern & uplift the society????????

You have room to talk?? I was taking a leaf out of your book. If the irony is missed on you that's a matter for you.

Back to topic. Zionists are powerful because en bloc they behave like parasites as they did in Germany. Which Hitler saw and took drastic action. Action which I don't approve of. However through AIPAC they are doing exactly in America. You are blind in India you as a people look to Americans or Israeli to save you from your neighbours. In our country we have a few traitors who look to the white man but you your people are a bunch of sycophants who look to whites and Zionists to save you. Bravo not so incredible Indian from not so incredible India

Dutt my little Indian friend. Out to defend Zionists. You and your nation are a joke. The sycophantic behaviour of a nation of 1.2 billion needing help from a nation of 4 million yea 4 million to assist you in Kargill. You a Hindu telling us Muslims about progress is such a laugh. We cant even mention the problems India has cos we get infractions and you Indians start crying. Go home to idf and sort out your own problems. Your hatred for your former rulers Muslims reeks of hatred.

Hillarious.

PS. Wanted to give a fitting reply but alas its PDF.

Dutt my little Indian friend. Out to defend Zionists. You and your nation are a joke. The sycophantic behaviour of a nation of 1.2 billion needing help from a nation of 4 million yea 4 million to assist you in Kargill. You a Hindu telling us Muslims about progress is such a laugh. We cant even mention the problems India has cos we get infractions and you Indians start crying. Go home to idf and sort out your own problems. Your hatred for your former rulers Muslims reeks of hatred.

Back to topic no big deal. When Americans realise that their democracy has been subverted no doubt they will react to this phenomenon. But lets hope they don't take a leaf out of Hitler's book.

Accepting one's fault is the first step towards rectifying it. Indians accept the fact that we are backward when compared to the rest of the world and we need to push forward with all our might to make it up there. This is the prime reason that we are developing. There is awareness among the people in India and you arent able to see it or more correctly, you dont want to see it. I suggest you wake up and smell the morning coffee.
It is the muslim world bent up on pulling the others down. And in the pursuit of pulling others down, you guys have started pulling each other down as well. Hell yeah. Now talk about sycophantic behaviour. Fighting for Shia and Sunni huh? Yeah Right. Keep clubbing each other to death watching the rest of the world zoom past. Find something else to export in the coming years as we are going to put a huge import tax on terrorism :D
You guys have loads to learn from Indian Muslims. But hey, who am I kidding? Learning is for the backward people right?:azn:

You have room to talk?? I was taking a leaf out of your book. If the irony is missed on you that's a matter for you.

Back to topic. Zionists are powerful because en bloc they behave like parasites as they did in Germany. Which Hitler saw and took drastic action. Action which I don't approve of. However through AIPAC they are doing exactly in America. You are blind in India you as a people look to Americans or Israeli to save you from your neighbours. In our country we have a few traitors who look to the white man but you your people are a bunch of sycophants who look to whites and Zionists to save you. Bravo not so incredible Indian from not so incredible India

sir we Indians dont need to rely on other's to defend us ...we through 1000 years of hardships & prosecution in owr own land know how to survive & defend owerselfs..we dont run to USA & other poower's to save owr a$$ in time of hardships even USSR dint come to owr help in 1962 & in 1971 it was your miscalculation that US will save your interests...did they....ugte sooraj ko sab salam karte hain par doobte jahaj ko koi nahee bachaata......yes we aapreciate jews for there ability to dominate & innovate but we have good relations with Iran & Arab nation's & america even though time & again we have protested against hegemony of US & Nato & supported & will support the weak......Think about it ????????

sir we Indians dont need to rely on other's to defend us ...we through 1000 years of hardships & prosecution in owr own land know how to survive & defend owerselfs..we dont run to USA & other poower's to save owr a$$ in time of hardships even USSR dint come to owr help in 1962 & in 1971 it was your miscalculation that US will save your interests...did they....ugte sooraj ko sab salam karte hain par doobte jahaj ko koi nahee bachaata......yes we aapreciate jews for there ability to dominate & innovate but we have good relations with Iran & Arab nation's & america even though time & again we have protested against hegemony of US & Nato & supported & will support the weak......Think about it ????????

Some of you Dutt in fact most are a timid lot that have nothing to show. You act big by comparing yourself to Pakistan or Nepal ie smaller countries. You are nothings. The sooner you realise the better.

Nation of 1.4 billion reliant and sycophantic to a nation of 4.2 million.

Zionists have their 15 minutes in the light??? So what??

Some of you Dutt in fact most are a timid lot that have nothing to show. You act big by comparing yourself to Pakistan or Nepal ie smaller countries. You are nothings. The sooner you realise the better.

Nation of 1.4 billion reliant and sycophantic to a nation of 4.2 million.

Zionists have their 15 minutes in the light??? So what??

why are you bringing personal insults again & again??????

we dont compare us with pakistan & the fact is we dont care about pakistan ...but we are concerned about Pakistani establishment's revenge politics which is a huge hurdle in owr growth ...it is owr bad luck we have those kind of clown's ruling in owr naighbour hood who want to blackmail us by pointing a gun toward's ther own head????????

coming back to topic we appreciate jews cause they were also prosecuted & chased like us but with there ability to survive & innovate have made them stand & dominate ....if we also want to survive & progress & make a mark n the world what's wrong in taking positive inspiration from them & buying there militarry hard ware whos stopping you to do the same.......Think????????

why are you bringing personal insults again & again??????

we dont compare us with pakistan & the fact is we dont care about pakistan ...but we are concerned about Pakistani establishment's revenge politics which is a huge hurdle in owr growth ...it is owr bad luck we have those kind of clown's ruling in owr naighbour hood who want to blackmail us by pointing a gun toward's ther own head????????

Stop whining you have your share of crappy leaders. back to topic 70 years is no big deal to anyone except Indians and Israelis in historical terms

Sorry, we are not.
Jews: Most hated and vilified community: History is written by winners, as Cristian and Muslims were winner against jew, they wrote the history. Even sex-pear mention jew cunning and cruel in his writings. The question is after so many adversary why they are intelligent?

Answer lies in the question, If you press a bamboo it will return sharply. It won't break. Jews have been migrated, and migration make ppl intelligent. When who migrate, you struggle to survive, that struggle make you strong and powerful.

Its migration which transformed ape into human. (I don believe in Adam-eve fable. )

coz there history was written by victorious.

I meant by "WE", I was referring to my brethren! "-.-

It is true, Jews were historically very, very weak in politics for starters. Their power was devastated when Muhammad and his followers took over.

From then on, it was a long, long recovery till what they are today. And then, there was the Holocaust.

Muslims too had gone through hard times. The Mongols, the Crusaders, Western Colonialism and most of all, Fitnah. Muslim unity is like a dead fish no longer able to swim.

It is true, Jews were historically very, very weak in politics for starters. Their power was devastated when Muhammad and his followers took over.

From then on, it was a long, long recovery till what they are today. And then, there was the Holocaust.

Muslims too had gone through hard times. The Mongols, the Crusaders, Western Colonialism and most of all, Fitnah. Muslim unity is like a dead fish no longer able to swim.

i find some contradictions in your posts- in short- fish is not dead- but hibernating--
while the jewish case is like a cockroach- now flying- but soon to be dead-

the bold part is just for reference- no offence- i believe jews are human too- :cheers:-

sorry for my ignorance but what is Fitnah??????

Jews are not some kind of super humans, people!

The reason for their influence is mostly historical.
Jews excelled at trade and commerce back in the olden days (I am talking 500+ years ago), because 1. they were not allowed to own land, and 2. they were allowed to charge interest while christian were not.
As Europe became the worlds power, the Jews used this expertise to gain control of the monitory systems of many banks in many European countries. And like we all know, he who owns the wealth, owns the country. A major reason Hitler hated the Jews was because he saw their influence in the Banks and he saw them as agents working against Germany.

In modern times, Jews have leveraged all their advantages to get to where they are now, and that includes playing the victim card on a regular basis.

Sorry, we are not Hinduism, we don't' simply mix and match our religion to our liking.

.i opologise if some body dosent like's my vies but i might be wrong or ignorant so kindly dont over react :angel:

Agreed. There's more to Hitler hating Jews though. One huge reason was their open support for the Communists, who were also trying to seize power in a weak Germany, same time as Hitler was. There was this document that was released by the Russians, cant recall the name though and the year. Later it was proven to be a mega hoax but the document was a record of the Jewish plan to take over the world eventually. He believed it to be completely true.

Well even I, till this day, think there might be some truth to the document. I mean, just look at the world today. Israel can have nuclear weapons - no they don't have to declare, no need for any announcement, noone even goes in to check, and even if they use it in the name of 'self-preservation', errr well...they r good fellows, no need to get so perturbed.

As opposed to the state of other groups - Iranians - they keep saying a million times they are against nuclear weapons, yet we are debating whether we should blow the **** out of them or not.

That document has gotta have some truth in it. Its very obvious who controls the world. Can any poster here enlighten us on the name of that document though? Written somewhere in the early 1900's by Russians I believe.

i find some contradictions in your posts- in short- fish is not dead- but hibernating--

Maybe, unless we conquer space! :D

sorry for my ignorance but what is Fitnah??????

Chaos and division. After the war against Crusaders and Mongols, many Muslim leaders invested in armies rather than science and research. Many engaged in subversive activities and assassinations against one another.

That document has gotta have some truth in it. Its very obvious who controls the world. Can any poster here enlighten us on the name of that document though? Written somewhere in the early 1900's by Russians I believe.

Protocols of Zion.
The Protocols of the Elders of Zion - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

It was said to be mostly Soviet antisemitic propaganda.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom