What's new

Why Are Jews So Powerful

Status
Not open for further replies.

Impasse

Reaction score
Why Are Jews So Powerful

There are only 14 million Jews in the world; seven million in the Americas , five million in Asia, two million in Europe and 100,000 in Africa . For every single Jew in the world there are 100 Muslims. Yet, Jews are more than a hundred times more powerful than all the Muslims put together. Ever wondered why?

Jesus of Nazareth was Jewish. Albert Einstein, the most influential scientist of all time and TIME magazine's 'Person of the Century', was a Jew. Sigmund Freud -- id, ego, superego -- the father of psychoanalysis was a Jew. So were Paul Samuelson and Milton Friedman.

Here are a few other Jews whose intellectual output has enriched the whole humanity: Benjamin Rubin gave humanity the vaccinating needle. Jonas Salk developed the first polio vaccine. Alert Sabin developed the improved live polio vaccine. Gertrude Elion gave us a leukaemia fighting drug. Baruch Blumberg developed the vaccination for Hepatitis B. Paul Ehrlich discovered a treatment for syphilis (a sexually transmitted disease). Elie Metchnikoff won a Nobel Prize in infectious diseases.

Bernard Katz won a Nobel Prize in neuromuscular transmission. Andrew Schally won a Nobel in endocrinology (disorders of the endocrine system; diabetes, hyperthyroidism). Aaron Beck founded Cognitive Therapy (psychotherapy to treat mental disorders, depression and phobias). Gregory Pincus developed the first oral contraceptive pill. George Wald won a Nobel for furthering our understanding of the human eye. Stanley Cohen won a Nobel in embryology (study of embryos and their development). Willem Kolff came up with the kidney dialysis machine.

Over the past 105 years, 14 million Jews have won 15-dozen Nobel Prizes while only three Nobel Prizes have been won by 1.4 billion Muslims (other than Peace Prizes).

Why are Jews so powerful? Stanley Mezor invented the first micro-processing chip. Leo Szilard developed the first nuclear chain reactor. Peter Schultz, optical fibre cable; Charles Adler, traffic lights; Benno Strauss, Stainless steel; Isador Kisee, sound movies; Emile Berliner, telephone microphone and Charles Ginsburg, videotape recorder.

Famous financiers in the business world who belong to Jewish faith include Ralph Lauren (Polo), Levis Strauss (Levi's Jeans), Howard Schultz (Starbuck's), Sergey Brin (Google), Michael Dell (Dell Computers), Larry Ellison (Oracle), Donna Karan (DKNY), Irv Robbins (Baskins & Robbins) and Bill Rosenberg (Dunkin Donuts).

Richard Levin, President of Yale University, is a Jew. So are Henry Kissinger (American secretary of state), Alan Greenspan (fed chairman under Reagan, Bush, Clinton and Bush), Joseph Lieberman, Maxim Litvinov (USSR foreign Minister), David Marshal (Singapore's first chief minister), Issac Isaacs (governor-general of Australia), Benjamin Disraeli (British statesman and author), Yevgeny Primakov (Russian PM), Barry Gold water, Jorge Sampaio (president of Portugal), John Deutsch (CIA director), Herb Gray (Canadian deputy PM), Pierre Mendes (French PM), Michael Howard (British home secretary) and Robert Rubin (American secretary of treasury).

In the media, famous Jews include Wolf Blitzer ( CNN ), Barbara Walters (ABC News), Eugene Meyer ( Washington Post ), Henry Grunwald (editor-in-chief Time), Katherine Graham (publisher of The Washington Post ), Joseph Lelyyeld (Executive editor, The New York Times), and Max Frankel (New York Times).

At the Olympics, Mark Spitz set a record of sorts by wining seven gold medals. Lenny Krayzelburg is a three-time Olympic gold medalist. Spitz, Krayzelburg and Boris Becker are all Jewish.

Did you know that Harrison Ford, George Burns, Tony Curtis, Charles Bronson, Sandra Bullock, Billy Crystal, Paul Newman, Peter Sellers, Dustin Hoffman, Michael Douglas, Ben Kingsley, Kirk Douglas, Cary Grant, William Shatner, Jerry Lewis and Peter Falk are all Jewish? As a matter of fact, Hollywood itself was founded by a Jew. Among directors and producers, Steven Spielberg, Mel Brooks, Oliver Stone, Aaron Spelling (Beverly Hills 90210), Neil Simon (The Odd Couple), Andrew Vaina (Rambo 1/2/3), Michael Man (Starsky and Hutch), Milos Forman (One flew over the Cuckoo's Nest), Douglas Fairbanks (The thief of Baghdad) and Ivan Reitman (Ghostbusters) are all Jewish.

To be certain, Washington is the capital that matters and in Washington the lobby that matters is The American Israel Public Affairs Committee, or AIPAC. Washington knows that if PM Ehud Olmert were to discover that the earth is flat, AIPAC will make the 109th Congress pass a resolution congratulating Olmert on his discovery.

William James Sidis, with an IQ of 250-300, is the brightest human who ever existed. Guess what faith did he belong to?

So, why are Jews so powerful? Answer: Education.

The writer is an Islamabad-based freelance columnist
Email: farrukh15@hotmail.com

That's because they are some of the most intelligent people in this planet,only 0.2% of world population but 22% of nobel prizes:
At least 185 Jews and people of half- or three-quarters-Jewish ancestry have been awarded the Nobel Prize,1 accounting for 22% of all individual recipients worldwide between 1901 and 2011, and constituting 36% of all US recipients2 during the same period.3 In the research fields of Chemistry, Economics, Physics, and Physiology/Medicine, the corresponding world and US percentages are 27% and 39%, respectively. Among women laureates in the four research fields, the Jewish percentages (world and US) are 38% and 50%, respectively. Of organizations awarded the Nobel Peace Prize, 25% were founded principally by Jews or by people of half-Jewish descent. (Jews currently make up approximately 0.2% of the world's population and 2% of the US population.)

Chemistry (32 prize winners, 20% of world total, 29% of US total)
Economics (28 prize winners, 41% of world total, 53% of US total)
Literature (13 prize winners, 12% of world total, 27% of US total)
Peace (9 prize winners, 9% of world total, 10% of US total)4
Physics (49 prize winners, 26% of world total, 37% of US total)
Physiology or Medicine (54 prize winners, 27% of world total, 40% of US total)

See also data on "other Nobels":
Jewish Recipients of the Kyoto Prize (25% of recipients)
Jewish Recipients of the Wolf Foundation Prize (33% of recipients)
Jewish Recipients of the US National Medal of Science (38% of recipients)
Jewish Nobel Prize Winners

lol, Yes Education is power, however, Israel will not survive without America, even in the past. And same with USA, it wont survive without Jews. most companies and businesses in USA are owned by Jews, which is why USA is a slave to Israel.
but i have to ask those Jews, where did the math they used come from? the chemistry they studied and used? Astronomy?
did the world forget the history of all of those important subjects?

lol, Yes Education is power, however, Israel will not survive without America, even in the past. And same with USA, it wont survive without Jews. most companies and businesses in USA are owned by Jews, which is why USA is a slave to Israel.
but i have to ask those Jews, where did the math they used come from? the chemistry they studied and used? Astronomy?
did the world forget the history of all of those important subjects?

No one forgets history. Probably others gave birth to math, chemistry etc. But who used it? Who realized the value of it? That's more important in my opinion.

No one forgets history. Probably others gave birth to math, chemistry etc. But who used it? Who realized the value of it? That's more important in my opinion.

Yes, but all the important concepts in math were discovered, so now we people just use it, without those concept there would be nothing at all.

Yes, but all the important concepts in math were discovered, so now we people just use it, without those concept there would be nothing at all.

I would buy that. But I do look at it this way also- Books are available to everyone in a class but not everyone makes use of it. :)

I would buy that. But I do look at it this way also- Books are available to everyone in a class but not everyone makes use of it. :)

That's true, today's generation is so lazy, they just dont care anymore.

Jews, Chirstian's & Muslim's are all offsprings of the same semetic relegeon but christian's & jew's were able to dominate for the last 500 or so year's is because of one thing only and that is thogh all three wanted to propogate the belief in ONE god Jew's & chirstian's diversified the means to achieve the goal but muslim's unfortunately became stagnant with only one belife & considered if they can convrt all the people to Islam all the miserie's will automaticaly vanish & no matter how much one plunders or blunder's if he converts one non beleiver to Islam he becames a saint but jew's on the other hand made education & betterment of society a tool to get closer to god ...i opologise if some body dosent like's my vies but i might be wrong or ignorant so kindly dont over react ..Thanks.:angel:

Jews are not some kind of super humans, people!

The reason for their influence is mostly historical.
Jews excelled at trade and commerce back in the olden days (I am talking 500+ years ago), because 1. they were not allowed to own land, and 2. they were allowed to charge interest while christian were not.
As Europe became the worlds power, the Jews used this expertise to gain control of the monitory systems of many banks in many European countries. And like we all know, he who owns the wealth, owns the country. A major reason Hitler hated the Jews was because he saw their influence in the Banks and he saw them as agents working against Germany.

In modern times, Jews have leveraged all their advantages to get to where they are now, and that includes playing the victim card on a regular basis.

Jews, Chirstian's & Muslim's are all offsprings of the same semetic relegeon but christian's & jew's were able to dominate for the last 500 or so year's is because of one thing only and that is thogh all three wanted to propogate the belief in ONE god Jew's & chirstian's diversified the means to achieve the goal but muslim's unfortunately became stagnant with only one belife & considered if they can convrt all the people to Islam all the miserie's will automaticaly vanish & no matter how much one plunders or blunder's if he converts one non beleiver to Islam he becames a saint but jew's on the other hand made education & betterment of society a tool to get closer to god ...i opologise if some body dosent like's my vies but i might be wrong or ignorant so kindly dont over react ..Thanks.:angel:

Sorry, we are not Hinduism, we don't' simply mix and match our religion to our liking.

.i opologise if some body dosent like's my vies but i might be wrong or ignorant so kindly dont over react :angel:

Jews are not some kind of super humans, people!

The reason for their influence is mostly historical.
Jews excelled at trade and commerce back in the olden days (I am talking 500+ years ago), because 1. they were not allowed to own land, and 2. they were allowed to charge interest while christian were not.
As Europe became the worlds power, the Jews used this expertise to gain control of the monitory systems of many banks in many European countries. And like we all know, he who owns the wealth, owns the country. A major reason Hitler hated the Jews was because he saw their influence in the Banks and he saw them as agents working against Germany.

In modern times, Jews have leveraged all their advantages to get to where they are now, and that includes playing the victim card on a regular basis.

Sorry, we are not Hinduism, we don't' simply mix and match our religion to our liking.

.i opologise if some body dosent like's my vies but i might be wrong or ignorant so kindly dont over react

i wont react to what you said in the last pera but the bolded part is quite right & just to aad ever since the WEST became more powerfull Muslim's eliet instead to thinking rationally & uplifiting the whole society focussed there entire energies to solidify there grip on power(whatever was left of it) and projecting evry one else as the culprits but never lost a chance to play the victim card on a regular basis and kept its subjects ignorant while missusing the fruits of the progress...thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom