What's new

Why are Indians obsessed with Pakistan?

Status
Not open for further replies.
kk i will give u an example: go on ytb and find how many videos of zaid hamid have been posted and how many interviews he has done with the media.

then search same for any indian analyst about pakistan...

it prove with country is more obsessed with whom..

Just posting the news of your faltering economy!

Sorry if that makes you mad

faltering economy. loll kk sir. its indian economy, we will bounce back before u even think. what abt pakistan.

I urge everyone to look at post #44 and click the link.

When I think of India...Oh wait, I don't. HAHAHAHA!

For a guy who doesn't think about India, you sure like posting a lot on India related threads. Already posted 6 times in a thread about India. Dont you think you are better of showing how much you dont care about India by not posting in this thread?

On topic: Its not obsession, its the fact that we keep getting attacked by your army or terrorists repeatedly, whether its Kashmir or some other BS.

faltering economy. loll kk sir. its indian economy, we will bounce back before u even think. what abt pakistan.

I'm just posting the news.

Nothing more, nothing less.

For a guy who doesn't think about India, you sure like posting a lot on India related threads. Already posted 6 times in a thread about India. Dont you think you are better of showing how much you dont care about India by not posting in this thread?

On topic: Its not obsession, its the fact that we keep getting attacked by your army or terrorists repeatedly, whether its Kashmir or some other BS.

You will see your people's obsession. Hungry packs of daal (lental eating) are on their way any minute....

look at these pakistani buisnessmen visited india recently have to say about the conditions of both countries...
Emerging India Vs Sinking Pakistan - YouTube

look what ur education ministers says
What can Pakistan learn from Indian education system? (Sochta Pakistan, 20 Jan 2012) - YouTube

look at ur prof crying abt pakistani education system

India education system vs pakistan education sytem - YouTube

now go and find me any india news channel comparing india with pakistan in eduication and economy. loll there is simply no comparison..

Pakistanis ADMIT INDIA is FAR AHEAD of THEM. - YouTube

When you Indians try to malign Pakistanis, I come and serve the crap you try to spew back at you.

Honestly I used to come this forum to talk to Pakistanis about Pakistan related defense and politics. All I see these days is Indians overcrowding the forum trying to pull their one-ups that make me feel sorry for them and their complex.

dude i am on indian defence forum. stop lying allright. go and find me a link not a news website. loll i can show u the pages where pakistanis talk crap about india. if u want to??

Our population is 190 million and your's is 1.2 billion.
No need to say anything really. You have more people talking crap....

dude i am on indian defence forum. stop lying allright. go and find me a link not a news website. loll i can show u the pages where pakistanis talk crap about india. if u want to??

Dude it will not help anyone's cause if people give links to bickering and slandering from both sides.

How about we provide links for peace and unity??

does anyone have any answer to my post 55. if not then its proven whose obsessed.

Our population is 190 million and your's is 1.2 billion.
No need to say anything really. You have more people talking crap....

we only talk because pakistan poses a lot of hurdles to india in growth and movement in the region.
but no worries now, ur govt has bowed infront of india and the coming pm imran khan is also pro indian. so i guess talking crap will be stopped the day pakistan cooperates with india. because u wont be survive in this region in 21 century without cooperation with india. i promise u that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom