What's new

Why are Indians obsessed with Pakistan?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have personally never went to an Indian forum. I have personally never opened a thread on India on this forum.

And Personally I want nothing to do with them.

Trust, me you don't want to go there.

it's not even civilized. They refer to Pakistanis as "Porkis" in their discussions. What nonsense. Even the moderators don't do their job of banning people for racist slurs.

Here are some of your handsome actors: :rofl:

original_Emraan-Hashmi_4689ec38b071d.jpg

shahrukh-khan-1.jpg

ajay.jpg

hey hess hot too, and also now indian. ;)
220px-Ali_Zafar_at_Indian_Film_Festival_2011.jpg

obsession is not mutual. when pakistanis look at india, thay say " i wish we could grow as fast as india".

when indians look at pakistanis we say "ohh dam another blast thats pretty sad"

u see the difference.

Once again you're giving us your own interpretation of what Pakistanis think. I've provided evidence for Indian's obsession but you've yet to provide me any sort of evidence of Pakistanis being jealous and wanting to "grow as fast" as India. :rofl:

Dude, I'm Pakistani and I'm going to be serious with you right now. When I think of India, I try NOT to generalize the country as the hub of poverty or slums but rather I be open-minded. I acknowledge India's growing economy and rapid development but not to the point where I am overly obsessive. I have never mentioned the country India or viewed it in a superior manner.

We're in the 21st century, let's all get on equal line and stop generalizing the other side and come to peace & agreement.

I admit that there are certain Pakistanis who are overly obsessive, but the large majority seriously don't care about India.

I just want to know if that's the case with Indians.

it's not even civilized. They refer to Pakistanis as "Porkis" in their discussions. What nonsense. Even the moderators don't do their job of banning people for racist slurs.

i have never seen that. if ur talking about comments on ytb videos, then yeah whatever.

That tells you that we Pakistanis are in fact more liberal, open minded, and accepting than these bharatis.

Just a few hours ago i received a warning for telling a bharati to go and **** himself after he trolled on a thread (which BTW had nothing to do with india).

On indian forums bharatis are given a free reign to bash Pakistan, call it whatever they want and the Mods actually participate rather than ban or give warnings to members..

i have never seen that. if ur talking about comments on ytb videos, then yeah whatever.
dude really? just try going through comments under TOI articles

Once again you're giving us your own interpretation of what Pakistanis think. I've provided evidence for Indian's obsession but you've yet to provide me any sort of evidence of Pakistanis being jealous and wanting to "grow as fast" as India. :rofl:

Dude, I'm Pakistani and I'm going to be serious with you right now. When I think of India, I try NOT to generalize the country as the hub of poverty or slums but rather I be open-minded. I acknowledge India's growing economy and rapid development but not to the point where I am overly obsessive. I have never mentioned the country India or viewed it in a superior manner.

We're in the 21st century, let's all get on equal line and stop generalizing the other side and come to peace & agreement.

dude i think ur new on this forum, ppl here tend to talk about indian poverty more than indian development.

I wouldn't be surprised if theres more indians on this forum than Pakistanis.

When I think of India...Oh wait, I don't. HAHAHAHA!

Actually, i can't remember the last time i gave any importance to that country which is located to our South East, forgot its name.:coffee:

I only care if indians start bashing pakistan alot of their comment are backhanded and patronizing which causes a bad attitude towards them other than that I really i don't care too much about indians I'd rather we just stay away from each other.I actually consider afghanistan our number 1 enemy :sniper:

I'm not going to provide any links here but a simple google search, and you'll see what I'm talking about.

plz send me the link plzzzzzz.

haha this is the guy who follows indian economy soo much and makes sure every bad news is posted.. lol obsession :cheesy:

Just posting the news of your faltering economy!

Sorry if that makes you mad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom