What's new

Why are Indians obsessed with Pakistan?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dude it will not help anyone's cause if people give links to bickering and slandering from both sides.

How about we provide links for peace and unity??

you-must-be-new-here-willy-wonka.jpg

does anyone have any answer to my post 55. if not then its proven whose obsessed.
They're simply comparing the education and economy sectors of both countries and acknowledging that India is ahead. I agree completely and I don't see whats wrong, especially since it's a basis for discussion to compare countries.

The difference is that you guys are obsessed with Pakistan for no apparent reason and the root cause must be determined first and foremost. We just need the following question answered; Why are Indians obsessed with Pakistan?

Fair enough if you can figure out Pakistan's obsession but nobody has directed me to an accurate conclusion for the question I specifically stated!

does anyone have any answer to my post 55. if not then its proven whose obsessed.

we only talk because pakistan poses a lot of hurdles to india in growth and movement in the region.
but no worries now, ur govt has bowed infront of india and the coming pm imran khan is also pro indian. so i guess talking crap will be stopped the day pakistan cooperates with india. because u wont be survive in this region in 21 century without cooperation with india. i promise u that.

Indian Supa Pawwaaa ! :rofl: .... my a$$.
I promise you that as long as China is there, you'll have no control in the region....

They're simply comparing the education and economy sectors of both countries and acknowledging that India is ahead. I agree completely and I don't see whats wrong, especially since it's a basis for discussion to compare countries.

The difference is that you guys are obsessed with Pakistan for no apparent reason and the root cause must be determined first and foremost. We just need the following question answered; Why are Indians obsessed with Pakistan?

Fair enough if you can figure out Pakistan's obsession but nobody has directed me to an accurate conclusion for the question I specifically stated!
we r not absessed for god sake :hitwall:
i told u pakistan is a hurdle for india for expansion in the region. thats why we closely watch pakistan. thats all. we know ur capabilities loll

Indian Supa Pawwaaa ! :rofl: .... my a$$.
I promise you that as long as China is there, you'll have no control in the region....

loll allright we will see. china was always there :rofl:

india will be the biggest economy of this century. we r already 12 times pakistan.

u can count on china just like u did on usa in the past.

Indians making me lol a tonz on this thread.

Look at these bharatis, they are so obsessed with Pakistan that they don't even spare torturing Camels and Pigeons:

Indian Media gone crazy...India caught a spy camel sent by ISI. - YouTube

Fowl play: alleged spy pigeon held in India – The Express Tribune

this is truth .. u guys do all this to spy on india. i guess u guys dont have satellites in space, so using camels is the only option.

Indians making me lol a tonz on this thread.

u can lol on india but the world lols on pakistan.

i dont think i need to say anything to this :lol::lol::lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
we r not absessed for god sake :hitwall:
i told u pakistan is a hurdle for india for expansion in the region. thats why we closely watch pakistan. thats all. we know ur capabilities loll

India, the mother of all nations, advancing in all sectors of health care, finance, and business is obsessed with a country far behind them, fighting terrorism and having daily struggles due to political corruption and the political mafias.

staredad-meme.jpg

:rofl:

loll allright we will see. china was always there :rofl:

india will be the biggest economy of this century. we r already 12 times pakistan.

u can count on china just like u did on usa in the past.

ROFL why don't you become an Economist if your so obsessed. Again you are also reflecting this thread's title... :rofl:

:offtopic:
Pakistan's economy has beaten you for years even in 47 bankrupt period, and we were miles ahead of you so much so that all Asian countries saw us as a role mode.

LOL if we can survive through 90s sanctions, It is likely that nothing worse can happen now.

This is my guarantee. We will be bouncing back again.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom