What's new

Why are Indians obsessed with Pakistan?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Many of them are just desperate pathetic low-life losers whose life revolves around Pakistan. Each morning they wake up check news section on the web and look for stories on Pakistan, every day the word Pakistan is in their head. Of course, many of them won't admit to this but it's true. Many of them are also lonely people, and the only interesting thing in their life is Pakistani-related things online. Many of them don't even respect themselves because even when Pakistanis abuse them, their country or religion they just keep coming back for more.

Some of them have a long life dream to visit Pakistan and meet Pakistani people, meanwhile Pakistani people hate them and rightfully so.

That was kind of harsh but reality stings I guess.

I'm all for them leaving us alone and both countries doing their own thing.

There's something about **** men - Times Of India

This shows you the height of their perverted obsession. One Indian guy commented the following below.

Ramallah Khan (Mumbai) 23 Apr, 2010 07:24 PM

Pak men are not at all intelligent and can be used only as sex toys by women. They are excellent for sexual relations and not intellectual bonding like Indian mem. Therefore Pak men get into sex relationship with Indian women to ensure a lifelong livlihood by offering good sex life with no earning.

lol

My question is how does he know this? His sister told him or what?

IF-you-know-what-i-mean.png

If the obsession is equally mutual, then Indians and Pakistanis probably hold the world record for back-to-back constant slandering of each other.
:rofl:

But what good does it do for us? Fighting and degrading the other person's country won't lead to peace or any form of agreement.

Identity crisis is raking high in Pakistan it seems.. More and more thread about what Indians think of them.. Don't give much importance to yourself than you really are worth of.. :lol:

kkk i will tell u my story and what me and my indian frnds feel about pakistanis.

first we r not obsessed with pakistan, pakistan has nothing that we should be obsessed with. we actually find pakistan a source of laughter and fun.

when we r bored we watch zaid hamid and his views on india and see what a bunch of liars are there on the other side of the border, who r listening to him. his excitement is just a scene to remember.

sometimes we fell pity about pakistan, when they say india is poor and we r better off than u guys. this makes it even more funny.
i mean a country that has economic growth rate of 2%, which doesnt even have 70 engines to run the entire railways, has had multiple coups, bombings everyday, non existent industry and infrastructure and roads, no scientific contribution and decreasing hdi index etc etc... on the other hand a country that is growing rapidly, massive construction and industry expansion going on all over, 8 largest scientific contributor and rapidly rising and the list goes on and on.

when pakistans come up and say that india is poor we laugh until our stomach hurts.

then they say we look different and better than indians, another bs. pakistan's film industry is horrible and no one in pakistan has ever won any beauty competitions. u guys are dependent on our finm industry and ur cricketers want to join indian ipl over pakistan anyday. most of ur actors would accept indian citizenship anyday.

so basically we r not obsessed with pakistan but the wierd concepts and ideas they have in their mind, which keeps us interested in them. u guys are very interesting creatures we want to know u guys well.
:lol::lol::lol:

If the obsession is equally mutual, then Indians and Pakistanis probably hold the world record for back-to-back constant slandering of each other.

But what good does it do for us? Fighting and degrading the other person's country won't lead to peace or any form of agreement.

I have personally never went to an Indian forum. I have personally never opened a thread on India on this forum.

And Personally I want nothing to do with them.

kkk i will tell u my story and what me and my indian frnds feel about pakistanis.

first we r not obsessed with pakistan, pakistan has nothing that we should be obsessed with. we actually find pakistan a source of laughter and fun.

when we r bored we watch zaid hamid and his views on india and see what a bunch of liars are there on the other side of the border, who r listening to him. his excitement is just a scene to remember.

sometimes we fell pity about pakistan, when they say india is poor and we r better off than u guys. this makes it even more funny.
i mean a country that has economic growth rate of 2%, which doesnt even have 70 engines to run the entire railways, has had multiple coups, bombings everyday, non existent industry and infrastructure and roads, no scientific contribution and decreasing hdi index etc etc... on the other hand a country that is growing rapidly, massive construction and industry expansion going on all over, 8 largest scientific contributor and rapidly rising and the list goes on and on.

when pakistans come up and say that india is poor we laugh until our stomach hurts.

then they say we look different and better than indians, another bs. pakistan's film industry is horrible and no one in pakistan has ever won any beauty competitions. u guys are dependent on our film industry and ur cricketers want to join indian ipl over pakistan anyday. most of ur actors would accept indian citizenship anyday.

so basically we r not obsessed with pakistan but the wierd concepts and ideas they have in their mind, which keeps us interested in them. u guys are very interesting creatures we want to know u guys well.

So here guys, is a live demonstration of the Pakistani obsession by Indians! :rofl:

obsession is not mutual. when pakistanis look at india, thay say " i wish we could grow as fast as india".

when indians look at pakistanis we say "ohh dam another blast thats pretty sad"

u see the difference.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom