What's new

Why are Indians obsessed with Pakistan?

Status
Not open for further replies.
well lets just say we r enjoying the moment. :)

dude u really deserve a face palm. qatar currently has the worlds fastest growth rate but no onw gives a sh1t about them. because they r a tiny economy not a mojor economy like india china, japan, and usa. loll 40 of superfast growth only to be left 12 times smaller. :rofl:

kk what ever makes you happy buddy....
I'm just watching your obsession here and thats all... :lol:

kk what ever makes you happy buddy....
I'm just watching your obsession here and thats all... :lol:

haha dont watch my obsession go to pakistan and atleast teach ur country to make a small car. loll india is going to be 2nd largest car market by 2019. how will u catch up??? do some work broo..

wtf hina rabbani khar ?? I guess indians will go nuts if they ever come to pakistan and see the girls lol seems like pakistani politicians more popular in india than bollywood stars are in pakistan.

wtf hina rabbani khar ?? I guess indians will go nuts if they ever come to pakistan and see the girls lol seems like pakistani politicians more popular in india than bollywood stars are in pakistan.

i have to agree on this. pakistani girls are indeed hott. i wish i had a pakistani gf :(

haha dont watch my obsession go to pakistan and atleast teach ur country to make a small car. loll india is going to be 2nd largest car market by 2019. how will u catch up??? do some work broo..

Good and we will be praised by the world by being a clean environmental country.

Cars is that important? ROFL there was life before cars as well in this world and in fact it has been proven that people were more happier and safer without it..

hey hess hot too, and also now indian. ;)
220px-Ali_Zafar_at_Indian_Film_Festival_2011.jpg

Hes indian now? did he get a new indian girl?:disagree:

She's considered a "hottie" for being a stylish politician.

The fact that Bhartis are on this forum speaks for itself. :coffee:

the fact that paksitan was on indian soil in 1998 says for itself.

u never let us live in peace, how can we let u guys run a forum peacefully.

Parkland especially is catching some chest thumping symptoms.
Oh look he is going to eat Pakistan up... :lol:

Meray khyal se ye Rambo wasay teeli lagaa ra hain. :rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom