What's new

Why are Indians obsessed with Pakistan?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Indians are misreably failing to answer why they are obsessed with us? Why they open so many Pakistani threads? Why their Movies are obsessed with ISI?

Instead Bharties come up with crappy replies you watch our movies, you are obsessed with us blah blah. Go improve your english by looking the meaning of obsession.

Biggest embarrassment for Indians where they should just stfu and have some shame.

Then India copies.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!! BESTI BESTI BESTI.
hahaha....wtf?

Last edited by a moderator:
Indians are misreably failing to answer why they are obsessed with us? Why they open so many Pakistani threads? Why their Movies are obsessed with ISI?

Instead Bharties come up with crappy replies you watch our movies, you are obsessed with us blah blah. Go improve your english by looking the meaning of obsession.

First, count the no. of Bollywood movies made/year .....then compare that no. with the no. of movies based on Pakistan/ISI....you'll get the answer......

Then think.....why do Pakistanis and Chinese start so many anti-India thread.......you'll get the answer

We got everything we need Dont worry :)

Yes, indeed pakistan has got everything from begging bowl to cleaning tissues.:rofl::rofl:

That's why 99% of people wearing Pink Sarees on this forum are Indians, right?

Better find your size, you're going to wear one soon :rofl:

Yes, i am wearing a shirt and a pant to tear down a green and white salwar kameez :rofl:

As if all pakistanis are oxford educated, first learn how to type a sentence in english properly.

There cannot be a sane or sensible reply to a BS question, you ask us to explain about something that does not actually exist, I am just thinking of what do you mean by obsession. I watch and listen to English movies and songs - does that mean I am obsessed with the west? according to you the answer must be yes. There is a lot of news currently coming out of Pakistan - corruption, failing economy, terrorism, avalanches, WOT - besides we share some similarities so its a bit intriguing that's all. To say that its an obsession would not be right. I don't know any Pakistani actor, actress or performer other than veena malik, nusrat fateh ali khan and atif aslam cos they perform in India. I have never seen a Pakistani movie or listened to a Pakistani song in my life. So cannot really say I am obsessed, more of "peculiarly intrigued". Its not a fascination - its more of a case study of all things going haywire.

You had to use a indian song as a reply, shows how much pakis are obsessed with india.
dont forget that you are replying on Pakistan defence forum, obsessed much?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom