What's new

Why are Indians obsessed with Pakistan?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Remaining 'to-be-Mumbai-terrorists' also emerge from Lahore's Business Centre

LAHORE: Indian media released pictures of two of the five suspected terrorists on Thursday believed to have sneaked in to Mumbai to stage a repeat of November 26, 2008 attacks. However, like the pictures of the three men released on Wednesday, they too turned up at the Gulberg police station in Lahore to report that they were businessmen, and not terrorists.

On Wednesday, Indian law enforcement agencies had released pictures to the media for three out of five suspected terrorists, believed to have snuck into Mumbai via the sea last week. Indian intelligence agencies had issued a warning, after which a high level meeting was called by the Police commissioner and the city had been put on high alert on Sunday.

However, once the colour pictures of the suspects made it to the media on Wednesday, the alleged terrorists, watched their faces splash across television and the internet while they tended to their mobile retail business at Lahore’s popular Hafeez Centre. Perturbed at being labeled ‘terrorist’, they approached the Gulberg police station to claim their innocence. Of the three, two said they had never had a passport issued to them, let alone travel internationally.

When pictures of their remaining two “accomplices” were released late on Friday, two more perturbed individuals, Amjad Ali Khan and Nadeem Malik emerged from Hafeez Centre.

Khan resident of Dharampura, Lahore is an employee at a mobile store. Malik is a resident of Gwalmandi and operates a business of used cell phones. Both have been working in Hafeez Centre for more than four years.

The President of traders of Hafeez Centre, Fayyaz **** while talking to The Express Tribune said that the Indian intelligence agencies and media, due to unknown reasons, has tried to prove that these five men, belonging to Lahore, were terrorists.
He added that both Khan and Malik were receiving repeated calls from Indian numbers, enquiring about their links with terrorist organisations.

Malik said that he had been working in Hafeez Centre for the past eight years. While he owned a passport, he never had a desire to visit India, or to apply for a visa to the neighbouring country.

Remaining ‘to-be-Mumbai-terrorists’ also emerge from Lahore’s Hafeez Centre – The Express Tribune

Height of Indian obsession

Why are Indians so fond of some of our past and present cricketers??:rofl:

Because **** cricketers are the best match and spot fixers

Why are Indians so fond of some of our Pop singers?

because we pay for the living and survival.

Because it isn't a crime to be fond of another country's singers/sports players/personalities!

it is crime to boost of something pakis do not have.

Trust, me you don't want to go there.

it's not even civilized. They refer to Pakistanis as "Porkis" in their discussions. What nonsense. Even the moderators don't do their job of banning people for racist slurs.

As if pakis in here are more civilized.

When I think of India...Oh wait, I don't. HAHAHAHA!

You are the dumbest being i have seen, without thinking how can you type the word "INDIA":rofl:

it is crime to boost of something pakis do not have.

As if pakis in here are more civilized.

You are the dumbest being i have seen, without thinking how can you type the word "INDIA":rofl:
wayyyy better thn the indians on indian defence forum

So much crap directed at me, I didn't even feel like answering all the Bhartis.

But here I will post some videos where Bharti lies get exposed.

Haha check out all the Indian chicks checking out guy.

Check out Indians enjoying Pakistani music.

And finally:

There are more than 20 videos of Indians endlessly stealing Pakistani Music.

LoL.

Last edited by a moderator:
Looks like you suffer from epilepsy and paralysis every time you hear "INDIA"

Atleast slumdog millionaire won 9 acadamey awards, pakistan is still struck in the age of mujras.
sounds a bit too rich coming from your side

Looks like you suffer from epilepsy and paralysis every time you hear "INDIA"

Atleast slumdog millionaire won 9 acadamey awards, pakistan is still struck in the age of mujras.

Only 2 Oscars went to Indians, A. R. Rehman & Gulzar.
The rest were awarded to British/Americans.
The movie itself was a British Produced, directed, written venture.

Tell your Indian Media to stop reporting on Pakistan issues outside of terrorism, news related to Pakistan cricket, and tell the Indian people to stop listening to songs created by Pakistani singers then :lol:

LOLz, first ask your **** singers from who are they getting chances to sing and make money, its the indian companies which uses **** singers by their hair, these **** singers cannot even sing in any concert without indian companies approval. As far as **** cricketers are concerned see how **** players were crying and cribbing when they were dropped from IPL.
instead of whining here, dont take them in, oh wait, you still have to attract pakistanis to bollywood which you guys do by putting pakistani actors and songs in your movies, p.s you sound like a frustrated abhijeet fan :lol:

:rofl: at the comments

"Mujra or Boobra?"

Indeed, number of noble prizes won by pakis is one, number of noble prizes won by indians is 6

Great, I congratulate India for that accomplishment. Good to see 6, aim for more!

Some of the smartest people I know are Indian! So I'm not going to argue on intelligence lol

Do we watch Pakistani pirated movies? or is it the other way around?

This is just one example. Now tell me who is obsessed with who.

That's cos that mujra happens in Pakistan and the actress is a Pakistani in that movie. That was a bit of a fail, you could have selected a different video :D

Don't fret your head ladies, it's a mutual admiration society, the obsession or whatever will die a natural death when we Indians find a better thing to play with. :D

That's cos that mujra happens in Pakistan and the actress is a Pakistani in that movie. That was a bit of a fail, you could have selected a different video :D

Don't fret your head ladies, it's a mutual admiration society, will die a natural death when we Indians find a better thing to play with. :D
point of indians being addicted to us proven :cheesy:

BTW who cares pakistan. Pakistan is attention seeker and no identity.

Biggest embarrassment for Indians where they should just stfu and have some shame.

Then India copies.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!! BESTI BESTI BESTI.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom