What's new

Why are Indians obsessed with Pakistan?

Status
Not open for further replies.
That's because majority of the Indians who also made remarks such as "Terrorist, Extremist, Abusive towards Minorities" were trolls and are now wearing Pink Sarees :rofl:

Well no doubt we have our fair share of dumb ****es, but we have a good mix. You guys have very few good consistent posters. As I said most of the Pakistanis here are busy doing juvenile, corny stuff, trying to get under the skin of Indians.

PDF has more indian members than Pakistani members.... whats the logical answer? yeah!

But it could be due to the large population of India, so a greater representation of them here

Or it could be just obsession or curiosity

Or a mix of both

Only ISI knows :lol:

Because of their mentality and inferiority complex. They dont have standards what we have.

But what standards do Pakistanis have?
Aren't we all equal human beings.
Nobody has superiority over the other. Regardless of caste/culture/religion/creed.
We all bleed the same colour: Red.

Because of their mentality and inferiority complex. They dont have standards what we have..,
I understand but not all Indians think that way.

Though a fair share do seem to exhibit some sort of inferiority complex and the mentality that Pakistanis are out to get them, possibly due to some intense fear lol.

@OP
Which is the indian forum you mentioned in opening post?

Yes it seems to be a similar case in the West- they are facinated with Pakistan but, unfortunalty, not for the right reasons. It is sort of like watching a car crash in slow motion. But this is the West doing what they do best- sensationlising problems creating issues where there are none, stirring things up and then sitting back and watching the chaos ensue! Iran,Iraq,Libya and Syria are but a few examples.

They call it live entertainment!
Even illegal sports practices are now the most popular in the west, i.e; extreme sports and Martial arts in the cages, how violent can one get!
Pakistan is only one scapegoat for their internal feelings of violence, frustrations, intolerance and the list will comprise all the psychological illnesses known .

But what standards do Pakistanis have?
Aren't we all equal human beings.
Nobody has superiority over the other. Regardless of caste/culture/religion/creed.
We all bleed the same colour: Red.

Not the standards they depict in Bollywood. Go and check the common life, their beliefs and rituals religon.. Ganga Jamna story. Ufff. Dirtrier in the world. When I think about that part uff cheapness at its higher.

Here are some of your handsome actors: :rofl:

original_Emraan-Hashmi_4689ec38b071d.jpg

shahrukh-khan-1.jpg

ajay.jpg

More girls love them and are crazy about them than there are brain cells in your body.

Know that.

:lol::lol::lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom