What's new

Why are Indians obsessed with Pakistan?

Status
Not open for further replies.
^ What a goon he's back from his ban.

Btw it's actually kind of creepy these people are so obsessed they actually follow some Pakistani members on this forum on other forums as well. They are online stalkers. Mods have caught them doing this in the past.

Here are some of your handsome actors: :rofl:

original_Emraan-Hashmi_4689ec38b071d.jpg

shahrukh-khan-1.jpg

ajay.jpg

And yet ghairati pakistanis top in searches related to them...

Google Trends: aamir khan

Google Trends: salman khan

Google Trends: akshay kumar

Google Trends: shahrukh khan

So shed your fake superiority complex.

No kid... thts coz ur music sucks and ur public like our music.

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

You actually have a music industry?? Wow, that's news to me. Is that why u stole our Kolaveri song from the South, effectively ruining it in the process?

Why This Kolaveri De (Pakistani version) - YouTube

Seems to me Pakistanis are more obsessed with Indians after all. You just rip off bits and pieces off our culture from the farther off regions instead of from Hindi itself so it's less noticeable.:guns:

Cause we r not actually its the other way round .
I dunno why pakistani girls are so fond of indian actors and indian men ??

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

You actually have a music industry?? Wow, that's news to me. Is that why u stole our Kolaveri song from the South, effectively ruining it in the process?

Why This Kolaveri De (Pakistani version) - YouTube

Seems to me Pakistanis are more obsessed with Indians after all. You just rip off bits and pieces off our culture from the farther off regions instead of from Hindi itself so it's less noticeable.:guns:

Hey man, it was made for comedic purposes, Enjoy it :)

Countless people have made other versions of that song

Pakistan produces world-class islamic terrorists creating troubles in the neighbourhood, this is the only reason pakistan is remembered for or else pakistan does not hold any value in india.
Exactly whenever we think pf pakistan we think of those terrorists and mullas planning to kill another group of 166 people in India . If that what u call obsession.....lol then yes we r obsessed .

Pakistan produces world-class islamic terrorists creating troubles in the neighbourhood, this is the only reason pakistan is remembered for or else pakistan does not hold any value in india.
Tell your Indian Media to stop reporting on Pakistan issues outside of terrorism, news related to Pakistan cricket, and tell the Indian people to stop listening to songs created by Pakistani singers then :lol:

Exactly whenever we think pf pakistan we think of those terrorists and mullas planning to kill another group of 166 people in India . If that what u call obsession.....lol then yes we r obsessed .
Deal with it instead of complaining then

And if you fantasize about people plotting attacks then you're insane :what:

than why did you join pdf? its ran by 'terrorists and mullahs' like you said

Cause we r not actually its the other way round .
I dunno why pakistani girls are so fond of indian actors and indian men ??
Why are Indians so fond of some of our past and present cricketers??:rofl:

Why are Indians so fond of some of our Pop singers?

Because it isn't a crime to be fond of another country's singers/sports players/personalities!

Why are Indians so fond of some of our past and present cricketers??:rofl:

Why are Indians so fond of some of our Pop singers?

Because it isn't a crime to be fond of another country's singers/sports players/personalities!

If Indians like your pop singers that's only good news for you guys as it generates alot more income for that artist. Same applies to any business. I don't see why some chest-thumping Pakistani posters are now saying NO to all that good business and telling us to stay away from the Pakistani music scene.

I'm sure your musicians would think otherwise. Wider audience and more business is always a good thing.

Looks like you suffer from epilepsy and paralysis every time you hear "INDIA"

Atleast slumdog millionaire won 9 acadamey awards, pakistan is still struck in the age of mujras.

If Indians like your pop singers that's only good news for you guys as it generates alot more income for that artist. Same applies to any business. I don't see why some chest-thumping Pakistani posters are now saying NO to all that good business and telling us to stay away from the Pakistani music scene.

I'm sure your musicians would think otherwise. Wider audience and more business is always a good thing.
Agreed, even for Indian actors, it's a good thing they get attention and popularity from other countries like Pakistan.

The problem is we can't really control what people do.
Most Bollywood movies aren't even widely available in Pakistan but it's easy to watch them online or get them through ********.
Same approach applies to music and cricket, people will always have interests in other countries, and we shouldn't let that divide us.

So the final question is,

is this Pak-India obsession more of a hindrance or a means of understanding each other and coming to some sort of Friendship or agreement?

Looks like you suffer from epilepsy and paralysis every time you hear "INDIA"

Atleast slumdog millionaire won 9 acadamey awards, pakistan is still struck in the age of mujras.
Once again, the prime example, of an Indian resorting to slandering as a means of supporting their argument

It's not a crime to have a discussion about both country's relations and that is the purpose of this thread of course :)

And you can't deny the fact that slumdog millionaire has portrayed India in a negative way due to the slums and poverty. The movie is one thing, but the message people get from the movie is another thing. When people think of slumdog millionaire, they think of India and the slums. But hey, that is the reality, don't hate me for discussing about it.

Tell your Indian Media to stop reporting on Pakistan issues outside of terrorism, news related to Pakistan cricket, and tell the Indian people to stop listening to songs created by Pakistani singers then :lol:

LOLz, first ask your **** singers from who are they getting chances to sing and make money, its the indian companies which uses **** singers by their hair, these **** singers cannot even sing in any concert without indian companies approval. As far as **** cricketers are concerned see how **** players were crying and cribbing when they were dropped from IPL.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom