What's new

Why are Indians obsessed with Pakistan?

Status
Not open for further replies.
If rightfully monitored that it is. I have witnessed power abuse by moderators on other forums, banning people for no reason and not taking action against rule breakers due to bias. The internet is a public space for discussion but that doesn't mean people have to go wild and slander others. It's partly due to the fact of anonymity.

Well naturally peolpe say the most outragous things when behind a screen and at the controls of a kyboard they would never say face-face. Look at YT, some of the comments are sickening and horrid.

Even a thread that has nothing to do with india, they must pollute - it's like a psychological compulsion, they can't help it.

HAHAHAHA!! I get it because of all the river/air/noise pollution unique to India. GOOD ONE!!!! LOL!!!

Come on buddy, are you really adding anything valuable by making such remarks?

Well naturally peolpe say the most outragous things when behind a screen and at the controls of a kyboard they would never say face-face. Look at YT, some of the comments are sickening and horrid.

Agreed.

It's not just Pakistani's and Indian's going at each other.

YouTube would be the last place I'd go for a discussion or a debate. YouTube is equivalent to arguing with a 10 year old who won't change his/her perspective and will only resort to childish and racist remarks to support their argument.

Actually I always looked at pakistan from a religion viewpoint, the way i was made to understand the british two nation theory. The racist face of pakistan I only realised when I came here. But I realise its just one more expression of the identity crisis, the need to keep running just to stay where you are.

In any case, most people have morbid curiosity, no point blaming only Indians.

Yes it seems to be a similar case in the West- they are facinated with Pakistan but, unfortunalty, not for the right reasons. It is sort of like watching a car crash in slow motion. But this is the West doing what they do best- sensationlising problems creating issues where there are none, stirring things up and then sitting back and watching the chaos ensue! Iran,Iraq,Libya and Syria are but a few examples.

Actually I always looked at pakistan from a religion viewpoint, the way i was made to understand the british two nation theory. The racist face of pakistan I only realised when I came here. But I realise its just one more expression of the identity crisis, the need to keep running just to stay where you are.

In any case, most people have morbid curiosity, no point blaming only Indians.

But the problem is, is this so called curiosity, destroying the relation of both countries? Wouldn't both countries be far better off by not mentioning each other in it's media, accusing each other of certain things, and slandering each other? What good has it done to the relation of both countries? Sometimes it's best to part your ways and stay out of each others issues.

us pakistanis are not different either, our people are obsessed with bollywood, specially salman khan and kareena kapoor

There are many Pakistanis obsessed about bollywood but they know bollywood is just fantasy and not reality. Pakistanis are not obsessed about india as a country or indian army or indian politics or even the common indian.

Indians, however, are obsessed about Pakistan as a country and Pakistanis.

We need to build a modern shield or a Great Wall at the border (Funds should be provided by both countries for the development of this project). That will stop any extremists hopping over illegally from either side for the purpose of destabilization.

Then we need to stop portraying the opposite country as the "enemy", and tone down news reports on the opposite country. If we're going to mention the opposing country, then it should only be seen from a neutral or positive viewpoint. Medias from both countries should sign some form of agreement to prevent biased & Corrupt Media agencies from reporting falsehood and promoting hatred.

Pakistan needs to focus on it's own issues and the last thing we want is to obsess over India.

Likewise, India has it own issues and is also advancing and developing at a fast rate, so instead of obsessing and being curious with Pakistan, Indians should part their own way for the betterment of their country.

This is what our border looks like right now:

20110521_ldd001.jpg

This should be the new state of the border, except with much taller walls:

china-tourism-in-great-wall-of-china1.jpg

There are many Pakistanis obsessed about bollywood but they know bollywood is just fantasy and not reality. Pakistanis are not obsessed about india as a country or indian army or indian politics or even the common indian.

Indians, however, are obsessed about Pakistan as a country and Pakistanis.

Its called knowing your enemy :smokin:

I personally think the Indians on this forum are more well read than their Pakistani counterparts. Majority Pakistanis here are busy doing corny stuff like "Hindu, Cow piss, dark skin,:blah:" Indians on the other hand talk facts ;)

I dont think that Indians in real life are obcessed with pakistan. Most even think of pakistan only during Indo-Pak cricket matches.

However Indian media is showing the maturity of a 2 year old when it comes to Indo pak matters.

Only a faction of Pakistani's(Mostly from lower middle class) are obsessed with Bollywood, otherwise majority turn to Hollywood or Pakistani dramas for entertainment.

Its called knowing your enemy :smokin:

I personally think the Indians on this forum are more well read than their Pakistani counterparts. Majority Pakistanis here are busy doing corny stuff like "Hindu, Cow piss, dark skin,:blah:" Indians on the other hand talk facts ;)
That's because majority of the Indians who also made remarks such as "Terrorist, Extremist, Abusive towards Minorities" were trolls and are now wearing Pink Sarees :rofl:

Only a faction of Pakistani's(Mostly from lower middle class) are obsessed with Bollywood, otherwise majority turn to Hollywood or Pakistani dramas for entertainment.
I know some Indians who have never watched a Bollywood Movie

The closest Indian related movie they have watched is Slumdog Millionaire :rofl:

Indian members, in case u are wondering what is going on,

Pakistan's value is equal to how much importance indians give them

That's because majority of the Indians who also made remarks such as "Terrorist, Extremist, Abusive towards Minorities" were trolls and are now wearing Pink Sarees :rofl:

I know some Indians who have never watched a Bollywood Movie

The closest Indian related movie they have watched is Slumdog Millionaire :rofl:

If you are looking for some one who dont watch bollywood movies,don't go too far,i am here.
I don't watch bollywood movies except for the classic ones like rang de basanti,munabhai etc. The last one i watched was 3 idiots about a year back.

I do watch hollywood,tamil and malayalam movies. Tamil,kannada and malayalam are multimillion industries too.

Indian members, in case u are wondering what is going on,

Pakistan's value is equal to how much importance indians give them
Guess our value is very high up on the rating scale, since we're pretty much remembered every second by 1.2 billion of you guys! :rofl:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom