What's new

Why are Indians obsessed with Pakistan?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I could care less.

I was just pointing out to you that Pakistan has never competed in a beauty competition.

Its fascinating to read your occasional pontifications and "guidelines" to Indians. Do you even bother to read what teased the comments from the Indian side and ,if you couldn't "care less" why do you feel the necessity to preach ? Want to be a hypocrite? fine. Make sure you blow that hot air out every now and then. Remember the Hindenburg ?

260px-Hindenburg_burning.jpg

Morbid curiosity is not obsession.

I only came to this forum or any other website from pakistan for the first time when 10 ugly obsessed pakistanis showed up in my city uninvited.

I found this obsession when I visited india, at soiree's and dinner parties, they could not get over the fact. The indian girl I was with at the time, got it even worse. Once when I had to leave the table - to take a call from Islamabad - the two indian civil servants we were chatting with, started saying - get away while you can, Pakistanis are very harsh - in the bedchamber, and that her life could be in danger. LOL (I did not know at first, she told me latter). I would have loved to sort the old duffers out.

I wish these people would just go away, we don't really want them here, there good for nothing.

I found this obsession when I visited india, at soiree's and dinner parties, they could not get over the fact. The indian girl I was with at the time, got it even worse. Once when I had to leave the table - to take a call from Islamabad - the two indian civil servants we were chatting with, started saying - get away while you can, Pakistanis are very harsh - in the bedchamber, and that her life could be in danger. LOL (I did not know at first, she told me latter). I would have loved to sort the old duffers out.

Cool story bro:lol:

This forum with it's impartiality and tolerance, is a far cry from racist fascist sites like bharat ratshit. Proves we are not obsessed as indians are with their inferiority complex.

You are obsessed with recounting your obviously fake Indian trips all the time, and that shows YOUR obsession with India. But its nice you are living your international spymaster tough guy image on the internet, its very amusing.

Its fascinating to read your occasional pontifications and "guidelines" to Indians. Do you even bother to read what teased the comments from the Indian side[/IMG]

No because most likely they'll be banned for trolling and they'll come back to this forum ( or make fake ID's) due to their obsession.

You and the person who liked your comment should know that pretty well ;)

Having thought about it I'd say the "obsession" (I've already said is is actually paranoia) hems from the fact that it is sort of the ultimate social experiment ie Partion- one nation carved into two- similar people, similar land, similar language, similar resources etc see what happens. Hence for Indians it may be a morbid curiosity watching what is happening in Pakistan and wondering how this could happen when Pakistan (intial) was not too different from India.

But anyways, maybe just the ramblings of a mad man.

Oh dear lord.....

homer-simpson-facepalm-493.jpg

If i had a penny every time you said "Inferiority complex", "jatt" and " indian girls" ; i'd have made it to the forbes list.

Btw, Cool story bro :tup:

This forum with it's impartiality and tolerance, is a far cry from racist fascist sites like bharat ratshit. Proves we are not obsessed as indians are with their inferiority complex.

This point is enough to confirm who is obsessed with who, we don't need to obsessively hate the other side, the people on br are amusing in their all consuming hatred, trying to make new names to hate with their mental masturbation getting the best of them. This forum gives indians a fairly wide range to express themselves. And protects them against hostility.

atleast we dont keep them locked in their rooms. we let them out and show their beauties and keep in mind most indian beauties are muslims.
is that so?....

Last edited by a moderator:
, the people on br are amusing in their all consuming hatred,.

Not just the indians from BR, we got quite a bit of "comedic" indians on this very forum!

No because most likely they'll be banned for trolling and they'll come back to this forum ( or make fake ID's) due to their obsession.

You and the person who liked your comment should know that pretty well ;)

I don't know which element in my post you were trying to respond to...but you get a cookie for trying :)

Keywords here are " obsession", "ban" , " forum". Did i ever mention that you ought to be made "moderator" ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom