What's new

Why are Indians obsessed with Pakistan?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't know which element in my post you were trying to respond to...but you get a cookie for trying :)

Keywords here are " obsession", "ban" , " forum". Did i ever mention that you ought to be made "moderator" ?

i wasn't trying to reply to any element of your post because there wasn't any part that was even worth replying to!

Not just the indians from BR, we got quite a bit of "comedic" indians on this very forum!

Multiple id indians, get banned and come straight back with a "new" id, obsession is slightly crazy, I wonder why they do this - I think it's because they seek self validation in relation to us and ours. Sad really, pretty pathetic.

Let's be serious this applies to both sides, each other is "seriously interested" in the other for a whole plethora of reasons from fear, morbid curiosity, jealousy etc but does it really matter?? When has an interest in somthing ever hurt anyone?

The Indians on this forum should be grateful they are a given an opportunity and platform to express their opinions about Pakistan-India relations in a civilized manner and open-minded manner, without being slandered and ridiculed. I can't say that Pakistanis are given that opportunity, as we are shunned and openly slandered for joining an Indian forum, even if we have good intentions.

Ajmal_Kasab.jpg

A beautiful ''not obsessed'' person, the reason morbid curiosity got me here.

Multiple id indians, get banned and come straight back with a "new" id, obsession is slightly crazy, I wonder why they do this - I think it's because they seek self validation in relation to us and ours. Sad really, pretty pathetic.

Some of the indians on this forum are okay and actually contribute.

But most of them just come here and pollute this forum and just troll.

You can't have one decent thread about Pakistan here because they'll come and mess up the thread or they'll just start a thread to be like ha ha bad things happen in Pakistan

Let's be serious this applies to both sides, each other is "seriously interested" in the other for a whole plethora of reasons from fear, morbid curiosity, jealousy etc but does it really matter?? When has an interest in somthing ever hurt anyone?

No two nations have ever been overly obsessed or been "seriously interested" in each other as much as India & Pakistan have.

The Indians on this forum should be grateful they are a given an opportunity and platform to express their opinions about Pakistan-India relations in a civilized manner and open-minded manner, without being slandered and ridiculed.
This doesn't need to be said pal. The internet is a vast space to express oneself it is just good we can all group together in one place to discuss and have a good scrap (intellectually that is)- it doesn't matter what the name of the site is.

“May she wake in torment!" he cried, with frightful vehemence, stamping his foot, and groaning in a sudden paroxysm of ungovernable passion. "Why, she's a liar to the end! Where is she? Not there—not in heaven—not perished—where? Oh! you said you cared nothing for my sufferings! And I pray one prayer—I repeat it till my tongue stiffens—May she wake in torment!" he cried, with frightful vehemence, stamping his foot, and groaning in a sudden paroxysm of ungovernable passion. "Why, she's a liar to the end! Where is she? Not there—not in heaven—not perished—where? Oh! you said you cared nothing for my sufferings! And I pray one prayer—I repeat it till my tongue stiffens—Catherine Earnshaw, may you not rest as long as I am living; you said I killed you—haunt me, then! The murdered do haunt their murderers, I believe. I know that ghosts have wandered on earth. Be with me always—take any form—drive me mad! only do not leave me in this abyss, where I cannot find you! Oh, God! it is unutterable! I cannot live without my life! I cannot live without my soul!”

Yet i see my post quoted twice, by your eminence.

Yeah. So?

I'll admit I'm trolling! Plus how I can I not reply when you took the time out to write a couple of sentences about me :rolleyes:

I would like to change the tone and tenor of this thread to a more sober level. You all sound like bunch of teenage kids saying things like my Daddy's is bigger than your Daddy's.

Some of the indians on this forum are okay and actually contribute.

But most of them just come here and pollute this forum and just troll.

You can't have one decent thread about Pakistan here because they'll come and mess up the thread or they'll just start a thread to be like ha ha bad things happen in Pakistan

Even a thread that has nothing to do with india, they must pollute - it's like a psychological compulsion, they can't help it.

This doesn't need to be said pal. The internet is a vast space to express oneself it is just good we can all group together in one place to discuss and have a good scrap (intellectually that is)- it doesn't matter what the name of the site is.

If rightfully monitored that it is. I have witnessed power abuse by moderators on other forums, banning people for no reason and not taking action against rule breakers due to bias. The internet is a public space for discussion but that doesn't mean people have to go wild and slander others. It's partly due to the fact of anonymity.

The day that arrives where there is technology to locate, monitor and take pictures of everyone using a computer in real-time (and only rightfully viewed and accessed for legal purposes) is when we'll see a decline in people slandering others and preaching hatred online.

Actually I always looked at pakistan from a religion viewpoint, the way i was made to understand the british two nation theory. The racist face of pakistan I only realised when I came here. But I realise its just one more expression of the identity crisis, the need to keep running just to stay where you are.

In any case, most people have morbid curiosity, no point blaming only Indians.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom