What's new

Why Arabs Lose Wars

Let me tell you what happened just to tell people who was trying to force his views on who, from A-Z:

1- I'm known here of defending Palestinians and their cause, I've created threads and posts, I've had a lot of fights with Israelis and their supporters and neutralized them.The last one was popeye-turbo whom I created a thread to follow his new accounts and show to Mods to get banned, and 3 of his accounts were banned. And this is one of my recent posts regarding my first part of the above:

Palestinian struggle for freedom. | Page 48

2- The same goes with most Saudis, they've been even the most radical in being anti Israel. However, you've been harassing me and them just because they have a different view than yours, and I warned you about that and told you are not helping your cause, and further hurting Palestinian image and you're forcing them to turn against you. Your response was negligence of my warning.

3- I tried to avoid you as much as I can so we don't reach this point, but you kept following and harassing me and Saudi members.

4- Here I created a new thread about Obama's visit to Riyadh as it's an important visit of a president of the most powerful country to an important Arab country. That's what I got from Hazzy:

Obama begins official visit to Saudi Arabia

I replied and then ignored him. Then this, it's in Arabic:

Obama begins official visit to Saudi Arabia | Page 2

He was talking - after calling us animals - about Zionism, American hegemony and not believing in America. ( Although I have never said I'm pro US, all what was doing is posting NEWS)

I told him to shut up as he used insults and started going crazy about things we have nothing to do with.

5- Then he called me and my people animals, traitors, collaborators, kafirs, atheists, backwards..ect

Obama begins official visit to Saudi Arabia | Page 2

The fights started from there.

You're a lying liar. That's why I usually call you a liar, simply not to insult you but because you lie. Look above. Plus. You always call me a collaborator, a traitor, a kafir, an athiest, an enemy of god. I'm not the one who force my view on you, it's you who stalk, harass and insult to force your view on us. What the fvck you freak do my religious views have to do with you? It's not of yourfreaking business whether I'm atheist or not, pan Arab or not, religious or not!

@Armstrong @Arabian Legend @Yzd Khalifa @Frogman

Pretty much summed it up very nicely very neatly.:dirol:

oh how cute, the Israeli came to help....

and in 1973 Egypt got back Sinai and then the Egypt stopped, thus it put all the pressure on Syria alone...
Actually on contrary. While Egypt very successfully fought Israel until 14th oct, Syrian army collapsed by 10th oct. In order to help Syrians Egyptians launched a large suicidal attack. They suffered enormous loses to help Syria.

Syrians could stop advancing Israeli troops thanks to Iraqis and Jordanians.

Actually on contrary. While Egypt very successfully fought Israel until 14th oct, Syrian army collapsed by 10th oct. In order to help Syrians Egyptians launched a large suicidal attack. They suffered enormous loses to help Syria.

Were the SAA issues because of lack of training, lack of gear or inexperienced commanders

Jordanian help? yeah they helped so much by revealing military operations to Israel... Jordan sent few troops to hide its betrayal...
Jordan and Israel cooperated during Yom Kippur War, documents reveal - Diplomacy and Defense Israel News | Haaretz
and read my post #75 which has more information..

@BLACKEAGLE

I've called some people atheists since some of them openly proclaimed to be so. All I told you in that thread was is that we shouldn't rely on America if you're Pan arabs you need to really do actions which will help our Islamic causes. I respect Saudi Arabians, they're just individuals though. Anybody will take pride in their nation, I take pride in Saudi Arabia as well. It is our Islamic homeland. However, the truth just is the Saudi leaderships actions do not do us good for Palestine or Islam. You can try arguing this by providing concrete actions that they really want an islamized Arab world which will direct all it's attention to Israel. I do not see this by their actions, same with the current Egyptian leadership. However, because the people have been protesting lately Egypt has opened the border and he might change his stance in the near future maybe, I haven't lost complete hope in him. I want a stable Egypt, even though the people dying everyday is very sad, Egypt is important for the Arab world. Jordan on the other hand, they act more toward the Palestinian cause and have made clear their support and stances for Palestine. My problem with you is not about Jordan, it's your unconditional support to everything Saudi Arabia and Egypt do. Same goes for other people here. They take it to another level though, for some mysterious reason they're anti Palestinian resistance as well. This was only for politics they do this, in reality as far as I'm aware you and JUbA and Arabian legend support the Palestinian right to resistance. I also believe @Frogman finds their cause legitimate and I've seen viewing one of my threads. This is the only problem I have, I just simply cannot support everything Saudi Arabia does and sometimes I speak against them. I can't have people make lies against the Egyptian opposition, even if they don't like them, they need to be reasonable like Al Hasani and not make bizarre lies against them.

@Hazzy997 Again, you're lying and twisting facts although I showed some of your posts. Listen freak, you've tested me and I hope you you don't test me again. For me, you're takifiri terrorists - supporter and a liar. You're shallow and too dumb to have talks with. Never talk to me again.

the egyptian attack could never have done anything any army in the world out of the range of their air defence in open deserts this attack didnt help syria or Egypt this attack helped isreal and if not for airbone and commandos stoping isreali advance to ismalia and suez things would gone worse but after all Egypt accomplished her goals set from the start of the war

Arabs are not united and in the recent past havent properly prepared for war

Simple as that, the wars of the past based on islamic zeal are gone

Todays you need islamic zeal, plus planning, logistics and weaponery combine the three and you wont lose

The most competant arab military over the last 50 years is probably the egypt military, but compare them to israel and look how many dumb decisions the egyptians have made, the americans and israeli's allowed the egyptians to artificially pump up their military whilst having no ability to hit israel hard with the the israeli's holding air and missile advantage

I mean where is the planning, F16's with no effective BVR, where are your missile's to hit all of israel

The GCC are atleast planning with an array of weaponry and it seems they have got their thinking caps on but once again regional rivalries are holding them back, the GCC must keep building their arsenal and at the same time take the initiative to build weapons themselves and help allies, like pakistan, turkey, indoensia to invest in their military industries so you have choices when the west acts against you

Arabs are weak because of the disunity, nationalism, tribalism and religious division. Simple as that.

@Hazzy997 Again, you're lying and twisting facts although I showed some of your posts. Listen freak, you've tested me and I hope you you don't test me again. For me, you're takifiri terrorists - supporter and a liar. You're shallow and too dumb to have talks with. Never talk to me again.

Again you're being childish, I already explained my problem with you.

Arabs are weak because of the disunity, nationalism, tribalism and religious division. Simple as that.
Arabs still conquered the Iranians...

Why are you writing Arabic and have Arab religion?

I think modern Arabs can't fight because they don't have built up experience. They were ruiled by Ottomans for generations and only have experience fighting tribal style. Large conventional wars they still use this tribal sense of warfare, can't hold lines, don't have the discipline and don't have sense of sacrifise for the greater good for their country.

Iranians are also like this after being ruled by Safavid Azeri for centuries.

lack of battlefield education, lack of strategies, lack of technology, no concept of motherland, lack of sense of honor in being martyr for own nation.

I agree with @Pakistanisage that Muslims are emotional charged. Believing that ALLAH is with them through out. To a certain extent that is true. But modern war is fought on discipline. You cant just go run out in a hail of bullets. This isn't the 1700's where men lined up and shoot at each other from 20 meters. This is the 21st Century you fire missiles from drone that you operate from the other side of the world.

However, You all seem to discredit the prowess of the common soldier. War isnt just about mobilizing forces and declaring war, there are Intl Rel. aspects to it.

I've trained with soldiers from Jordan and Egypt, in Ft. Benning and Ft Campbell, they are professional, disciplined, smart. But they are soldiers. Not the Generals or statesmen that dictate orders. If a CO tells them to jump, they'll ask how high? They know the range that their rank provides them, and stay within it. That is what I think is the biggest weakness. Lack of willingness to be BOLD.

The Command Structure is too top down. No NCO, or Major/ Captain is going to risk antagonizing his superior by doing something tactical when the superior says another. Nor will he ask for more autonomy for fear of pissing him off.

It has nothing to do with Religion, its Culture.

@Hazzy997 @BLACK EAGLE @atatwolf @doritos

Back
Top Bottom