What's new

Why Arabs Lose Wars

our history is full of sacrifices made for the country. and nobody I mean nobody can violate our soverignity. we are powerfull nuclear state.

The arabs conquered half of france, all of spain, half of italy, northern africa, the middle east defeating the byzantine empire and persian empire Their current problems are due to division but dont compare them to indians, indians have done nothing in terms of militaryv achievements compared to the arabs

I don't know much about history..

My humble opinion is; when you live in easy land, you don't become fierce warriors... just my opinion.

Greeks, Iranians, Arabs lived in paradise like lands. While we Turks constantly fought against Chinese, Mongolians and other Turkic nations for centuaries in harsh geography. While you build cities, advanced on science, literature, philosophy, medicine, maths. We did nothing but fought. Settling only meant death in middle-asian steppes.

I think it is about your culture, the way you live what makes you tough warriors.

I don't know much about history..

My humble opinion is; when you live in easy land, you don't become fierce warriors... just my opinion.

Greeks, Iranians, Arabs lived in paradise like lands. While we Turks constantly fought against Chinese, Mongolians and other Turkic nations for centuaries in harsh geography. While you build cities, advanced on science, literature, philosophy, medicine, maths. We did nothing but fought. Settling only meant death in middle-asian steppes.

I think it is about your culture, the way you live what makes you though warriors.

Actually, we've been facing colonialism for a while and millions were killed due to that. It's that we just don't have the will we used to have. Nobody cares about doing something for their own people anymore. Arabs were warriors like no others, Palestinians are also warriors for defeating Israel in 2012. Arab nation actually were victorious in 1948, Iraq liberated almost all of Palestine and every Arab nation told their forces to withdraw which gave Israel time to rearm and go on the offensive. Today the levant Arabs do not have sufficient economies nor very advanced weaponry. Saudi Arabia does, how likely is it that Saudi Arabia will do anything to help the Arab world?

Actually, we've been facing colonialism for a while and millions were killed due to that. It's that we just don't have the will we used to have. Nobody cares about doing something for their own people anymore. Arabs were warriors like no others, Palestinians are also warriors for defeating Israel in 2012. Arab nation actually were victorious in 1948, Iraq liberated almost all of Palestine and every Arab nation told their forces to withdraw which gave Israel time to rearm and go on the offensive. Today the levant Arabs do not have sufficient economies nor very advanced weaponry. Saudi Arabia does, how likely is it that Saudi Arabia will do anything to help the Arab world?

Mate, i'm not calling Arabs, weak or anything. I'm just making a comparison. I'm not talking about wars lost or won. We are undefeated in Anatolia for a nearly a millenia. Never lost our independence to any one.

IMO opinion Arabs got divided beyond repair. I think only an Arab great power can unite Arabs.

Saudi Arabia does, how likely is it that Saudi Arabia will do anything to help the Arab world?

Most incompetent army of the Arab world, relies on the air force due to lack of personnel & incompetence, same with the UAE, Qatar and all Gulf states.

All they will boast about is how they performed while the US was watching over them 2 meters behind them & commanding their forces or firing artillery on poor trained houthis ( coordinates given by US ).

Let them fight a real war on their own first, these armies are the biggest joke of the region.

What a stupid thread where a few moronic and envious trolls are roaming lose like animals that escaped from the local zoo.

Arabs created 3 of the 11 largest empires the world have ever seen. That's a better achievement than any other ethnic group in the top 15. So any criticism can only be laughed at especially by us Hijazis who created all that.

List of largest empires - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Also which Arabs is the article talking about? For all I know then the Arab world has not fought more than a few wars with non-Arabs in the past 100 years and most of them have been won. Outside of confrontations with USA - the world's undisputed superpower which attacked 1 Arab country (Iraq) and then an atomic power Israel that defeated 3-4 Arab armies while fighting for their very existence. No other Muslim countries could have done anything against those two countries.

Arabs were historically one of the strongest warriors as history is a clear witness of but today it's all about technology and for obvious reasons military powers like USA, Israel etc. will triumph against much worser equipped militaries.

Had those wars been fought centuries ago the outcome would have been different.

What are a bunch of foreigners doing in this thread badmouthing us when we ruled their countries or territories for centuries, conquered them religiously, culturally, linguistically and ethnically? :lol:

Stupid and useless thread.

@Aeronaut troll thread.

The arabs conquered half of france, all of spain, half of italy, northern africa, the middle east defeating the byzantine empire and persian empire Their current problems are due to division but dont compare them to indians, indians have done nothing in terms of militaryv achievements compared to the arabs

Laughable is it not? But it is PDF so expected.

Last edited:
Most incompetent army of the Arab world, relies on the air force due to lack of personnel & incompetence, same with the UAE, Qatar and all Gulf states.

All they will boast about is how they performed while the US was watching over them 2 meters behind them & commanding their forces or firing artillery on poor trained houthis ( coordinates given by US ).

Let them fight a real war on their own first, these armies are the biggest joke of the region.

Says the clown whose army has lost 2000 soldiers to a few lightly armed Anbaris with guerrilla tactics in Al-Anbar in 3 months time. Don't make us laugh.

The only people who can fight in your country are the Sunni Arabs and especially the Anbaris that you falsely call Bedouins (like this was negative knowing that 50% of your population less than 120 years ago were Bedouins). The Iraqi Shia Arabs that you like to defend are more Bedouins themselves by origin than anyone else in Iraq. If they are not Gypsies or Africans.

The same Saudi Arabians (Hijazis) created 3 of the 11 largest empires the world has ever seen. More than any other ethnic group to date. Conquered your entity as well and founded most of the important cities including the capital and second largest city.

Arabians were always known for their warrior nature hence why most of the Arabian Peninsula never got conquered and why a country like Oman had an empire that controlled large territory in the Middle East, Africa and South Asia until the 20th century where the Brits came.

Says the clown whose army has lost 2000 soldiers to a few lightly armed Anbaris with guerrilla tactics in Al-Anbar in 3 months time. Don't make us laugh.

The same Saudi Arabians (Hijazis) created 3 of the 11 largest empires the world has ever seen. More than any other ethnic group to date.

Arabians were always known for their warrior nature hence why most of the Arabian Peninsula never got conquered and why a country like Oman had an empire that controlled large territory in the Middle East, Africa and South Asia until the 20th century where the Brits came.

Urban & unconventional warfare can bring higher loss of soldiers then a visible enemy, see Israel 2006 they had the same issue.

Anyway I don't care that much, tell the homo yazeed to quit stalking & asking for dick he keeps coming at me, then I will quit talking about the Saudis.

Urban & unconventional warfare can bring higher loss of soldiers then a visible enemy, see Israel 2006 they had the same issue.

Anyway I don't care that much, tell the homo yazeed to quit stalking & asking for dick he keeps coming at me, then I will quit talking about the Saudis.

Does not make them a lesser joke because of that. In comparison the Saudi Arabian army defeated the Houthis and humiliated them in a much, much more difficult terrain. Nearly 3000 meters tall mountain terrain. On the other hand your supposedly superman army cannot defeat a few Anbaris lightly armed and a few hundred foreigners, some not even speaking Arabic, in deserts or open flat areas and cities. They even make giant parades in daylight.

If I was you I would keep silent.

Now instead of making idiotic posts then tell me which Muslim country could defeat the US let alone any country? Nobody. Hence there is no point even discussing this. They could, just like Israel, annihilate all of the ME in a few minutes and nobody in the ME could do anything about that.

End of discussion.

Anyway this is a moronic troll thread that ignores history and only looks at the past 50 years and 1-2 wars against a undisputed world power and the most powerful regional power that fought for their very existence (atomic power too). Also this only concerns 3-4 Arab countries out of nearly 25 Arab countries.

Welcome to PDF.

Arabs should get training from my military and Pakistan.

Also, the culture of favorism must stop in Arab world. Your stupid prince can't become the number 1 officer...but then why does he achieve the highest position in armed forces? lol

Military must be completely separate from royal family bullshit. But then again, if that happens, then Arabs face a problem of coup from military. In short, there is no hope for Arabs

Were the SAA issues because of lack of training, lack of gear or inexperienced commanders
There is an episode in "Greatest Tank Battles" about this.
The Syrians were using Soviet style attacks against prepared positions. Israelis had measured distances
so they could pick off Syrian tanks at long range, while beeing protected by reverse slope.
Still it was a close call due to the large numerical superiority of the Syrians.

Does not make them a lesser joke because of that. In comparison the Saudi Arabian army defeated the Houthis and humiliated them in a much, much more difficult terrain. Nearly 3000 meters tall mountain terrain. On the other hand your supposedly superman army cannot defeat a few Anbaris lightly armed and a few hundred foreigners, some not even speaking Arabic, in deserts or open flat areas and cities. They even make giant parades in daylight.

If I was you I would keep silent.

Now instead of making idiotic posts then tell me which Muslim country could defeat the US let alone any country? Nobody. Hence there is no point even discussing this. They could, just like Israel, annihilate all of the ME in a few minutes and nobody in the ME could do anything about that.

End of discussion.

Anyway this is a moronic troll thread that ignores history and only looks at the past 50 years and 1-2 wars against a undisputed world power and the most powerful regional power that fought for their very existence (atomic power too). Also this only concerns 3-4 Arab countries out of nearly 25 Arab countries.

Welcome to PDF.

2000 is a fake number spread. We don't have US drones helping, no air force, no effective intelligence all of it was destroyed in 2003, setting that up is way harder then you imagine, building an effective soldier that can fight isn't the hard part. The issues are not with soldiers but with the commanders in our part.
Our problem is mainly the lack of effective command, lack of intel agency, lack of air power & retards in high positions.

Saudis used the air force and MLRS for the most part, little infantry-infantry contact. The former resulted in a lot of collateral damage, nothing to boast about with all that equipment.

Mate, i'm not calling Arabs, weak or anything. I'm just making a comparison. I'm not talking about wars lost or won. We are undefeated in Anatolia for a nearly a millenia. Never lost our independence to any one.

IMO opinion Arabs got divided beyond repair. I think only an Arab great power can unite Arabs.

I know what you mean brother. :)

Even if we united, we don't have a strategy, only Arab nations to fight in modern wars are Egypt, Syria, Jordan and the rest sent armed brigades.

Arabs should get training from my military and Pakistan.

Also, the culture of favorism must stop in Arab world. Your stupid prince can't become the number 1 officer...but then why does he achieve the highest position in armed forces? lol

Military must be completely separate from royal family bullshit. But then again, if that happens, then Arabs face a problem of coup from military. In short, there is no hope for Arabs

Train us then. :D

[quote="Hazzy997, post: 5475334, member: 145988"

Train us then. :D[/quote]

You know, in college, we used to have "surprise quizes" .....I am thinking of deploying the same method of practical training.

Some day, I'll just launch an invasion of Arab lands...kinda like a "surprise quiz" ...if Arab armies defended their territories, it mean they are on right path...and if they couldn't, well we'll see then what to do.

Back
Top Bottom